What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

lie what?China is a very big country,It may have the nost modernized city and develping village,but no matter the rich and the poor,they are all work hard to live better.
I am a general people in China,from a small village,we live better and better through our hands,there are two computers,fridge,water heater ,Tv,five mobile telephones(1/1 people) and a regular telephone in our home,three electric vehicles, a small truck and so on,20years ago,our home had nothing except 5 people.And now my home is still a general home in our village

But your village is one of the developed and rich village of China, there are more than 10% of your Chinese are poor chinese living in china as per your own government controlled data. Not every household in china have all these or do they.

We have some more poor people than China because we have started economic reforms 12 years after china started its opening of economy so there is natural gap of a decade. And we have to face the several economical, technological and other sanctions twice because of nuclear tests.:cry:

And we have not received any gift of world's leading financial center with class infrastructure, technologies, education institutes, legal system Like Hongkong.:chilli:

But if you want to see village like yours in India, we have more developed village near Delhi called "Gurgaon".:taz:

Villagers in gurgaon have more than 2 SUVs, TV, refrigerator, ACs, half a dozen mobile phone in the family and they live in house worth in crores (US$ 2 million). :victory:

But your village is one of the developed and rich village of China, there are more than 10% of your Chinese are poor chinese living in china as per your own government controlled data. Not every household in china have all these or do they.

We have some more poor people than China because we have started economic reforms 12 years after china started its opening of economy so there is natural gap of a decade. And we have to face the several economical, technological and other sanctions twice because of nuclear tests.:cry:

And we have not received any gift of world's leading financial center with class infrastructure, technologies, education institutes, legal system Like Hongkong.:chilli:

But if you want to see village like yours in India, we have more developed village near Delhi called "Gurgaon".:taz:

Villagers in gurgaon have more than 2 SUVs, TV, refrigerator, ACs, half a dozen mobile phone in the family and they live in house worth in crores (US$ 2 million). :victory:

damn what do u have to do to get in there? very wasteful though

China's poverty rate is 8%, and india is 38%. And before china's reforms india way ahead china in amost everything.
Dosnt it mean something?
Chinese dont like talking, we just work silently. Indian talk big, but do nothing.

Wow, sounds like a real deal in India, "they live in US$ 2 MIL. house ?

can you kindly provide a LINK for that ?

As far as i know, this is the real face of India though;

Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

Despite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

India is not be rated as the most corrupt country in the world as far as the figures go but corrupt practices exist here in India like any other place in Africa. Public school teachers rarely go for classes but still get paid at the end of the month. The ministry of education in India is struggling to identify thousands of so-called ghost-worker names of teachers that only exist on payroll – yet victory is far-fetched.

Mumbai is beautiful and businesses are flourishing but that is for the privileged few. The poor, who are majority, live in slums. They can only see and fantasize about the beautiful things in the city of Mumbai, but can't benefit. The streets of major cities in India, like the rural areas, are populated by persons who can’t even get the minimum amount of calories that is required for survival due to the low quality of food they eat. To many Indians, basic amenities such as proper sanitation, portable water, and health care are luxuries they can only get in their dreams.

Many young girls have resorted to prostitution as a way to escape from poverty and provide for their families. Increasing number of girls are dropping out of schools to look for jobs. In some extreme cases, parents force their girls out of school themselves. This ugly trend spells doom for India’s economy in the future.

As families cut back at the number, quality and quantity of food they consume per day; meat, a source of protein, is no more an option in the menu of many families. People now opt for less nutritional meals – just to put something in the stomach— which has a bad effect on child’s growth. Meanwhile, it’s estimated that 40% of children in India are suffering from stunted growth.

P.S. Thanks for your useful comedian post.:smitten::pakistan::china:

its nice to see how the discussion veers wildly off-topic.

i'm not going to make an effort to bring it back on course anyways... :)

in response to my Chinese friends stating how better their country is than India, i have a simple answer.

i'm a christian in india. but in spite of being part of the minority community, i never felt any kind of oppression, partiality or bias. i have the freedom to practice my religion, go to church, and express my beliefs openly. i have no religious persecution to fear from the government. if i were unhappy with some government policies, i can express it openly on blogs, websites, etc without fear of being thrown into jail.

I doubt that i would have had such a decent life, were i living in china or pakistan.

in response to my Chinese friends stating how better their country is than India, i have a simple answer.

i'm a christian in india. but in spite of being part of the minority community, i never felt any kind of oppression, partiality or bias. i have the freedom to practice my religion, go to church, and express my beliefs openly. i have no religious persecution to fear from the government. if i were unhappy with some government policies, i can express it openly on blogs, websites, etc without fear of being thrown into jail.

I doubt that i would have had such a decent life, were i living in china or pakistan.

No mate according to them we Christians were burned and killed everyday in India..its our evil Hindus national past time :lol:

Yes, recent Chinese aggression and incursions are good for India.

Only because of this the Politicians and burocrasy is starting to move. Till recently politicians sees china as a friend and says that India should forget 1962 that is past now China have changed for better and they gives the example that our border with China is the most peacefull. They always thinks about Pakistan as a danger and unstable country, Indian politisians was under the impression that Indian Forces even with limited capacity an very well handle Pakistan so no need of military modernisation and improivements. Because of this India suffers in the militery capacities for last 20 yerars.:angry:

But "Our Good Friend China" comes to our rescue see :bounce:

1.) Govt. has alloted tens of thousands of crores for militery modernisation.
2.) Building of infrasture roads, rails, air bases and advance landing ground near borders with night operation capabilties.
3.) Deploymenst of Sukhoi 30 MKI near Chinese border and in Andaman & Nicobar Ilends.
4.) Raising two new montain divisions.
5.) Deplouyment of montain divisions in Nagaland and Uttrakhand.
6.) Air strip in Bhutan and Nepal.
7.) Revivel of ties with old friends like Benglkadesh, Nepal, Mayanmar, Sri Lanka, Maldivs and Medagaskar.

The DRDO will be made answerable missile program will be fast tracked The list goes on and on.... Now China can not surprise us India will be more capable and better prepared.:azn:

It is not that India is not economical or militarily capable, its about the need when you have pressed the panic button everything is possible. :yahoo:

If small country like Pakistan can get and boast of some weapons we can sulrely get them. Even more advanse and ultra modern because the whole world is making a beeline before us. :chilli:

If pakistan can get China at its side India is just have to cross the line and beocme a ally of US. :cheers:

Rest will be history, its just that India don't want to seen with US, we want to be non aligned but things are changing with the govt's thinking on the issue.

The most importantly General Indian public now showing its sentiments and in a democracy Netas always listens to vote bank (There is no hindu muslim angel in case of china and communists are sidelinened nationwide).

Defence. pk's Chinese member (Like shchinese) who regulerly abuses and provokes Indian is also creating a image about Real Chinese and their thinking. When a Indian faces this type of hostilaty by a chinese here he tells this to tens of others about the real chinse and it is also helping in public perseption about China. Because it is the educated youth and middile class which shapes the publice opinion of nation and it's government.

When recently Rahul Gandhi have said that he is not going to talk about Pakistan even for 5 minutes, because India in his opinion is over obsessed about Pakistan. The reason he syas India belongs to big league of nations and our policimakers always talk about Pakistan..Pakistan..Pakistan. Many fools in India cry for his blood assuming that Rahul is saying to be blind at pakistan or pakistan is not an danger. I'm not saying we should forget pakistan but we should see a bigger picture if India put more focus on China and prepere itself militerly, politically and economically. If you are a prepare for a big country like China you can very easily take care of countries like Pakistan. :cheers:

Yes, Rahul Gandhi is right it is China's plan to engage and encircle India in South Asia, to stop or slowdown India's growth. So that China grows unchallenged.

Rahul Gandhi may have many right or wrong qualities but he or many young leaders in other parties brings a fresh breeze of air, new ideas and perspectives.

Old people like Vajpayee, Advani, Manmohan Singh, Pranab Mukharjee, Mulyam Singh can not think out of box and shy away from taking risks as says the Bharat Verma Indian militery analists and oldies always want to have a friendship with Pakistan which will never happen...Why because of pakistan internel reasons, ISI, pak army, punjabies, China, US blah..blahh blahh

Hence, it is proived that Chinese agression is good for India thank you China for being a catalyst to make our politicions and burocracy move.:victory:

it don't need no more discussion. You published this article, we all know that such a fact: there is a huge contradiction between the national economy and the indian defense ? U should consider carefully about such a question: Why does Indian have to spend more than one billion dollars to upgrade an old aircraft carrier?

And your military leaders were willing to accept Russia's "rape"demands - about the upgrade fee of indian aircraft carrier?. Many people don't care for your broken wastes, and your reactionary articles.
India's aircraft, cars, tanks, and even residents of heating will be in trouble. If Iran - Pakistan's oil and gas projects refused to India to join , then India should be like a "mad- dog."

No friendship between China and India

No friendship between Chinese and Indian

Those who boast about India participating in Red Flag 2008 should have a look afterward breifing given about them. Part of red flag is always open for friendly countries. This year Saudis are participating and after delivery of new F16, PAF is expected to participate in RedFlag 2011.

The second most valuable air exercises after RedFlag are Anatolian Eagle practices in Turkey and lo behold, India is no where to be found..

anadolukartali.tsk.tr /default.asp?loc=en&p=anasayfa

YouTube - Indian Air Force as described by United States Air Force (USAF) Officer
youtube.com /watch?v=2DLUdRssc_0

Chinese stuff, especially when it comes to defense is not cheap. Remember china is the world workshop for 80% + sophiscated electronics supplied to world and chinese have mastered this art really well. China can influence american economic policies and decision, India can only threat to put bad accent reps at outsourced call centers. haha:victory:

Those who belittle chinese airforce should remember that chinese pilots in J8 (not sure) turned american hightech planes into sitting ducks during vietnam war.

The chinese do not participate in air exercise with west primarily because:

1. They operate different hardware than Americans and NATO.
2. Their regional goals are different than those of west.
3. They bear veto power which makes them regional superpower hence they are free to set their own standards.

The indians are indulged in nazi like racial superiority complex which makes them very dangerous to regional peace when armed. No wonder hitler chose swastika. I live and work in Indian day and night and feel their "racial superority" mentality all the time. An Indian cannot make a mistake, any Indian **** is the best in world even the horrrible imli rice and they speak the best english.

India has turned into a whiteman dumpyard and americans love to outsource so India becomes a pawn in levraging American-Sino policy. The real problem is that India is squashed more by china due to economic intrest than USA and all cards play well in Chinese favour as a regional economic powerhouse. Today China is extracting resources in Afghanistan, busy building port in Pakistan, eyeing contracts with Iran while India will massage their sorry *** for bowing down to american sanctions, building refinries, railways, telecom and infrastructure in oil rich middle east and not the mention a heavy weight influencer of Japanese auto industry.

PS: sorry being a new member couldnt post links so had to alter them :blah:

On topic
Chinese aggression like any other foreign aggression is good for Indian defense.

After 1962 we started taking defense of our nation seriously.

After 1965,we started inducting modern(of that era) fighter planes and and tanks.

After 1971,when USA threatened to intervene by sending an aircraft carrier(might have been loaded with nukes) we started our nuclear program(But we made China the scapegoat for it:D)

Only after 1999,we realized the importance of modernization of our Military forces and went for several arms deals.

But alas,we no longer face such threats,China prefers invasion by economy rather than military & Pakistan finds proxy-warfare more economical and sustainable.

The same can be said about any country,Israel,China etc,etc.:cheers:

Tibet independence activists are all stubborn.
China has nothing to fear :
1945 - Japan,1953 - USA,1962 - India,1969 - USSR,1979 - Vietnam,1997 - Britain out of HK,1999 - Portugal out of Macau

BUT AFRAID OF TIBET

1945 - Japan,1953 - USA,1962 - India,1969 - USSR,1979 - Vietnam,1997 - Britain out of HK,1999 - Portugal out of Macau

BUT AFRAID OF TIBET

USA, India think you are NATO and China is Serbia

But we don't allow Tibet become another Kosovo

We warn the World, 'if any country try to split China by any means, your territory will become of China' South Oesstia!'

BUT AFRAID OF TIBET

Indians are afraid of Tibet the most.

Because that is where their "WATER" comes from.

Indians are afraid that the Chinese will block their water supply. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom