What's new

China's World: Philippines Looks to Revive U.S. Naval Base

it is so funny that PH is so desperate to get its sugar daddy back.

Well you think that who cares about your mind its nothing but trash

The US government closure has just begun because they've officially ran out of money, will Pinoy fork the billions of USD to keep the US troops there? Perhaps you like to look at the definition of the word "mutual", South Korea/ Japan fork out tens of billions to keep the US there, does pinoys have the dough?

Its Filipino jerkoff anyway they be staying in filipino bases so its pretty much covered like you know anyway racist jerk

Well you think that who cares about your mind its nothing but trash

Its Filipino jerkoff anyway they be staying in filipino bases so its pretty much covered like you know anyway racist jerk

What?

....What?

Can you please use punctuations, I can't tell what you're trying to say.

Tips:
1st Make Sense.
2nd Read the 1st tip.

That was funny and spot on. When you are dealing with zero-wing expect non sense as his response.

Pinoys are so desperate to have us back there that they are willing to turn a very pristine part of Palawan to a toxic dump for our naval ships jut so that they feel safe from the China man.

That was funny and spot on. When you are dealing with zero-wing expect non sense as his response.

Pinoys are so desperate to have us back there that they are willing to turn a very pristine part of Palawan to a toxic dump for our naval ships jut so that they feel safe from the China man.

Oh sure and being ignorant so much better

Tips:
1st Make Sense.
2nd Read the 1st tip.

Ok then

1st get real education about everything not just your fill of Maoist imperial education heck even Hong kong racist people reject it as fact.

2nd learn the Nationalities of People so you won't be insulted back. pinoy are only for fellow filipinos and not to be use by people like you its kinda like the N word for black people and its unwritten rule so deal with it

"Me so h**y, so h**y, me love you long long time."

This phrase will revive again from the ashes. Except this time it's from a different country.

Oh am sorry grammar Nazi i try to live by the fuhrer orders

Your banana business doing good?

Really now sir allow me to correct you stupid comment one American force here will be staying on filipino facilities namely subic on a rotational basis so again your anti filipino stupidity is showing as the sun shines the Base in Palawan is not finish yet so subic would be fine oh ya i forgot clark and basa airbase and Fort Magsaysay too which is near to Crow Valley its just like the balikatan excesses nothing more with some changes

"Me so h**y, so h**y, me love you long long time."

This phrase will revive again from the ashes. Except this time it's from a different country.

Your banana business doing good?

Wow other fool man you chinamen do live in caves do you?

Oh am sorry grammar Nazi i try to live by the fuhrer orders

It's not about being a grammar nazi, it's about having common sense. Without proper punctuations, it's hard to tell what you're trying to say. I'm not the only one, look at some of the other comments.

Ok then

1st get real education about everything not just your fill of Maoist imperial education heck even Hong kong racist people reject it as fact.

2nd learn the Nationalities of People so you won't be insulted back. pinoy are only for fellow filipinos and not to be use by people like you its kinda like the N word for black people and its unwritten rule so deal with it

It seems you failed to take my 1st tip. Still rambling on about nonsense.

It seems you failed to take my 1st tip. Still rambling on about nonsense.

Well what can i expect from you kind if it differs from your point of view its nonsense typical imperial slander

It's not about being a grammar nazi, it's about having common sense. Without proper punctuations, it's hard to tell what you're trying to say. I'm not the only one, look at some of the other comments.

Ok whatever just give it a rest already because you replied that means you understand my post so why be woman about it then?

Well what can i expect from you kind if it differs from your point of view its nonsense typical imperial slander

Ok whatever just give it a rest already because you replied that means you understand my post so why be woman about it then?

Its nothing to do with content, but the fact you can't communicate properly using english, which is a nice comedic touch for us readers.

Back
Top Bottom