What's new

China's Top Ten Videos

commercial made by the guy that directed Hero with Jet Li.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't recognize this music then I know that you're not a Taiwan compatriot. Alishan is a beautiful blend of flute and drums. Once you hear it, it is unforgettable.

That chick is Tibetan, and she's not from Dharamsala.

I'm looking for a PLA video that was posted on either china-defense.com, sinodefence or here.. Does anybody know which one I'm talking about? I think it had a PLA song or maybe techno music, and it showed a lot of pictures from different branches of PLA (missiles, ships, tanks etc.). Fast-paced.

中国万岁-ProsperThroughCo-op;1789695 said:
I'm looking for a PLA video that was posted on either china-defense.com, sinodefence or here.. Does anybody know which one I'm talking about? I think it had a PLA song or maybe techno music, and it showed a lot of pictures from different branches of PLA (missiles, ships, tanks etc.). Fast-paced.
This one?

I have been watching videos on China and Shanghai for years. The following is easily the best video on Shanghai that I've ever seen. The subsequent video is a close second.

I think the following hands down would be the China top 11, since it beats Russell peters to no end.

Excuse me, Martian, but I just can't help it... it makes me :rofl: eveytime I watch it.

Enjoy:

A German semi-pro made a vid on SH a while ago. Awesome:

For some reason the city scape looks better when being selective about lighting and not evey floor of every building is lit. The start of the video gives you a Sci-fi effect.

On second thought they might have dimmed the lights in those buildings to make the fireworks more enjoyable. Was this during new year?

Thyese videos take me down the memory lane..whne i spent time in china and had a gorgeous chinese GF :(

Back
Top Bottom