What's new

China’s Submarine Fleet, Evolution & news

135041d7qo13pj767kc100.jpg.thumb.jpg

:coffee::oops:

Man those are really old photos. Are you mocking me? How about posting newer submarine photos.

He posted these old picture because you said "First time I've seen something like that. ". LOL,

He posted these old picture because you said "First time I've seen something like that. ". LOL,

How about now? Can you post any pics with sail numbers on modern subs? If not I'm not surprised and that pic he posted is a fake.

How about now? Can you post any pics with sail numbers on modern subs? If not I'm not surprised and that pic he posted is a fake.

He posted the picture with-out any narrative, so the nationality of the sub was not identified and no implication that is is a Chinese sub. As I know current Japanese submarines have numbers painted on their sails, so it is likely a Japanese sub, Posters who responded to the picture simply thought that this is a Chinese sub. Take another hint - the back ground do not look like typical Chinese shore around PLAN sub base.

Do Chinese submarines usually have numbers on the sail? First time I've seen something like that.
Old subs ever paint numbers on the sail, recently new subs like 039/039B,093,094 etc not again.

That pic is PSed, not real.

039C

114401engcohj3jncgyjcd.jpg.thumb.jpg

:coffee::enjoy:

132828trjy5jfbbrrb3g4q.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
It becoming more and more like U212 sub. With pump jet coming up on Type 094. Chinese submarine design is getting very advanced.

Back
Top Bottom