What's new

China’s Submarine Fleet, Evolution & news

HobuIL9.jpg

According to this news sourced from the Russian media, US satellite found China was building two 097.

Is it any surprise? When the research has already strated for a newer type DDG after 055, how can China sit still on submarine development.

What China is working towards is massive deterence. From land, sea, air and space.

For all we know type 095 might already be water going through sea trials or deployment. Type 097 is logical progression.

And in two weeks China will build Type 09XI space destroyer.

In 4 months 10 Type 09XV Galactic cruiser will be launched secretly from Gobi desert.

And in 1 year, I don't ever dare to think what this country can do (or, just, what kind of reference can still be invented...).

Wake up guys, is time to go to school... Shit, it's summer holidays, that may be the reason.

Henri K.

And in two weeks China will build Type 09XI space destroyer.

In 4 months 10 Type 09XV Galactic cruiser will be launched secretly from Gobi desert.

And in 1 year, I don't ever dare to think what this country can do (or, just, what kind of reference can still be invented...).

Wake up guys, is time to go to school... Shit, it's summer holidays, that may be the reason.

Henri K.
蛋定, my friend:dirol:

The Chinese military professor Li li has confirmed on last night Focus Toady program that it is the new type of 094 carrying a new type of range-enhanced JL-2 ( maybe JL-2B, not JL-3). That video maybe available very soon.

094A confirmed at 07:40

She has confirmed it is the new improved Type 094 that is designated to host for the longer SLBMs, but she didn't mention whether it is the improved JL-2 or JL-3.

If it is the improved JL-2, then it should be 3 MIRVed 250kt warheads with a range of 12000km. Otherwise, JL-3 can carry up to 10 MIRVed 250kt warheads with a range of 12000km.

She has confirmed it is the new improved Type 094 that is designated to host for the longer SLBMs, but she didn't mention whether it is the improved JL-2 or JL-3.

If it is the improved JL-2, then it should be 3 MIRVed 250kt warheads with a range of 12000km. Otherwise, JL-3 can carry up to 10 MIRVed 250kt warheads with a range of 12000km.
肯定是增程型的巨浪2(蛋径不变,增加长度),巨浪3(弹径增加,长度甚至可能减小)得等096出来才会出现,只可能艇等弹,不可能弹等艇

肯定是增程型的巨浪2(蛋径不变,增加长度),巨浪3(弹径增加,长度甚至可能减小)得等096出来才会出现,只可能艇等弹,不可能弹等艇

I think JL-2 has a diameter over 2 meters, maybe 2.25 meters for JL-3, since the 2.5 meters of DF-41 is too much to be mounted on the SSBN.

基本型巨浪2,单弹头1万2,三弹头8千?
增程型巨浪2,单弹头1万6,三弹头1万2?

Last edited:
I think JL-2 has a diameter over 2 meters, maybe 2.25 meters for JL-3, since the 2.5 meters of DF-41 is too much to be mounted on the SSBN.

基本型巨浪2,单弹头1万2,三弹头8千?
增程型巨浪2,单弹头1万6,三弹头1万2?

Build a new submarine and it should able to handle the DF-41 easily.

Build a new submarine and it should able to handle the DF-41 easily.

It is almost as big as the LGM-118 Peacekeeper, so too big to be fitted into a SSBN.

The D5 Trident II will be the largest type of the SLBM to be fitted into the SSBN, even the US right now wants to build anything more advanced, then it won't be bigger by size, perhaps even smaller but with more advanced miniaturization technology and more boost power.

KKTT就算了吧,按照他的说法东风41连毛子的亚尔斯都不如。去年在新疆的反导试验他也没猜对,他当时猜测是红旗19,但实际上试射的就是动能3。

Last edited:
It is almost as big as the LGM-118 Peacekeeper, so too big to be fitted into a SSBN.

The D5 Trident II will be the largest type of the SLBM to be fitted into the SSBN, even the US right now wants to build anything more advanced, then it won't be bigger by size, perhaps even smaller but with more advanced miniaturization technology and more boost power.

KKTT就算了吧,按照他的说法连东风41都不如毛子的亚尔斯。去年在新疆发射的反导系统他也没猜对,他当时猜测是红旗19,但实际上试射的就是动能3。
这哥们对国产武器有低估,但是资料全,值得参考
这张图片基本可以估计出来了
0060lm7Tgw1f5yphvvbt1j309q07at8w.jpg

Last edited:

KKTT就算了吧,按照他的说法东风41连毛子的亚尔斯都不如。去年在新疆的反导试验他也没猜对,他当时猜测是红旗19,但实际上试射的就是动能3。

Think the Russians have the biggest SLBM. They are known for building bigger things. The Trident will be the same even with the new SSBNX is introduced. Only thing I heard is improved guidance system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom