What's new

China's stealth fighter could beat US' best: Report

Don't consider this as a troll, I just wanted to confirm

I did read an article in which it stated that Chinese hackers hacked US Pentagon's computer systems and stole F22 rapter's secretes? is that true?

I have no doubt that Chinese engineers used the data to aid the J-20 program; remember, the F-22 was and is more advanced than anything China has. So why not take the advantage and incorporate some of it into your own program, and perhaps improve it?

However, the notion that the J-20 was developed from or copied from the F-22 is purely unreal; the two planes have totally different configurations, designs, roles, and major technologies.

All I can is 'Wow'...:lol:

you people just cant believe anything against you???.....even the russian SU 35 and PAK FA have yaw vectoring ....but F22 is still the king of the skies.

I have no doubt that Chinese engineers used the data to aid the J-20 program; remember, the F-22 was and is more advanced than anything China has. So why not take the advantage and incorporate some of it into your own program, and perhaps improve it?

However, the notion that the J-20 was developed from or copied from the F-22 is purely unreal; the two planes have totally different configurations, designs, roles, and major technologies.

Yea this is the point which made me believe in that report. Becoz China is definitely advanced now but when this project was started it was not that advanced definitely they used some details to F22 to J20 anyways it is a fantastic flying machine good job guys

Yea this is the point which made me believe in that report. Becoz China is definitely advanced now but when this project was started it was not that advanced definitely they used some details to F22 to J20 anyways it is a fantastic flying machine good job guys

I'm pretty sure the data saved the engineers a lot of overtime and coffee breaks.

dont know about the other things...but the J20 has yaw vectoring as well but F22 has only axis vectoring.
Chinese hadnt developed good engine for j-20 yet. Then how can it be able to perform thrust vectoring?

you people just cant believe anything against you???.....even the russian SU 35 and PAK FA have yaw vectoring ....but F22 is still the king of the skies.

F22>su35 because su35 is not stealthy. In close dog fight su35 almost beats f22 easily.
Who told PAKFA is inferior to F22 let FGFA come it will be the real king of skies not to mention also a best strike aircraft unlike f22.

Chinese hadnt developed good engine for j-20 yet. Then how can it be able to perform thrust vectoring?

F22>su35 because su35 is not stealthy. In close dog fight su35 almost beats f22 easily.
Who told PAKFA is inferior to F22 let FGFA come it will be the real king of skies not to mention also a best strike aircraft unlike f22.

1. From what we know, a 5th generation engine like the WS-15 takes thrust vectoring as a priority.

2. Its current engine, the WS-10G, has thrust vectoring according to Chinese military BBS.

3. Read Bill Sweetman's articles. The basic stealth shaping of the T-50 already renders it disadvantageous in stealth when faced with the F-22.

dont know about the other things...but the J20 has yaw vectoring as well but F22 has only axis vectoring.

Strange...I've seen the engine nozzles in photos and noticed no vectoring at all.

Strange...I've seen the engine nozzles in photos and noticed no vectoring at all.

Just because they haven't used its vector capability yet doesn't mean it doesn't have it.

Look, the American weapons manufacturers need a rival, desparately. With our debt problems, the civilians are looking high and low for weapons systems to cut. So, probably, China let its J20 pictures leak as a favor to Lockheed, Boeing, Grumman, etc. The chance of a USA and a Chinese fighter EVER meeting each other in a dogfight is nil. BUT the folks who design, build and fly these super expensive toys in both nations need each other to keep the game going.

Don't consider this as a troll, I just wanted to confirm

I did read an article in which it stated that Chinese hackers hacked US Pentagon's computer systems and stole F22 rapter's secretes? is that true?

Yes it is true , i not have the link to send to you ,But every one knows Chinese Hackers are more then Professional :P
this is not the first time they Hack a US govt Organizations Sites:bounce:

Look, the American weapons manufacturers need a rival, desparately. With our debt problems, the civilians are looking high and low for weapons systems to cut. So, probably, China let its J20 pictures leak as a favor to Lockheed, Boeing, Grumman, etc. The chance of a USA and a Chinese fighter EVER meeting each other in a dogfight is nil. BUT the folks who design, build and fly these super expensive toys in both nations need each other to keep the game going.

I wouldn't say nil, China insists Taiwan is part of China because the civil war is technically still going on, and America is will use force to prevent the repatriation of Taiwan by force.

This is probably the most likely flash point. Though you do have a point about it being a favour for LH, Boeing, etc.

Just because they haven't used its vector capability yet doesn't mean it doesn't have it.

I think TVC would be wasted on a fighter like the J-10. Just my opinion. J-20 probably worth it, J-11 yea, J-10 nah.

I think there is a sort of synergy for vector capability and larger fighter. It gives them the nimbleness to overcome interial problem due to size.

China never made a such claim, those Western journalists should stop putting the words on people's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom