What's new

China's Southeast Asia Policy Is Failing

DaiViet

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Interesting analysis. China wants to be recognized as super power but its bullying policy is not going to work. U.S isnt declining, still is strongly support by most western democratic countries, plus Asia both democratic and non democratic countries such as Vietnam. I dont see how China can win over U.S. by itself and its bullying policy.

China’s Southeast Asia Policy Is Failing | The Diplomat

Interesting analysis. China wants to be recognized as super power but its bullying policy is not going to work. U.S isnt declining, still is strongly support by most western democratic countries, plus Asia both democratic and non democratic countries such as Vietnam. I dont see how China can win over U.S. by itself and its bullying policy.

China’s Southeast Asia Policy Is Failing | The Diplomat
The diplomat? When did it ever say a good thing abt China? Biased BS journalist :lol:

Vietnam dont even dare to bring China to court over spratly island issue. And we have loser vietnamese living in western countries so concern abt Vietnam?

The diplomat? When did it ever say a good thing abt China? Biased BS journalist :lol:

Vietnam dont even dare to bring China to court over spratly island issue. And we have loser vietnamese living in western countries so concern abt Vietnam?
I was the winner, idiot. Only idiots will worship any form of government. The rule class do not worship themselves.

With US growing at 3% & China growing at 6% there is serious doubts if China will be able to surpass US in GDP.

Maybe from india's point of view...
They have right of speech and to see world as full of their negative swing as usual...

[QUOTE = "Beast, post: 7879052, thành viên: 37,014"]: lol: Tự an ủi tốt nhất of mình. Nguyện ngu ngốc tiếp tục be with you ... [/ QUOTE]
trêu ngươi
[QUOTE = "Đại Việt, post: 7879016, thành viên: 150.089"] phân tích thú vị. Trung Quốc muốn được công nhận là siêu quyền lực nhưng chính sách bắt nạt của nó không phải là đi để làm việc. Mỹ isnt giảm, vẫn được hỗ trợ mạnh bởi hầu hết các nước dân chủ phương Tây, cộng với châu Á cả các nước dân chủ dân chủ và phi như Việt Nam. Tôi không thấy như thế nào Trung Quốc có thể giành chiến thắng trên Mỹ của chính nó và chính sách bắt nạt nó.

[/ QUOTE]
trêu ngươi

:lol: Self comforting at its best. May the idiotic continue be with you...
Self comforting? Remember my people comes from Thanh Hoa which is northern Vietnam, idiot. There are still whole bunch of my people living in Thanh Hoa for generations. The losers are those Chinese during border wars and the current VCP. It was us that made VCP today. And it will be us to torn it down but no one else can.

Yesterday, I went to Chinese buffet. After ate some food over there I started to vomit still my stomach empty. Yet I still kindly leave $10 tips. Dirty and poison Chinese even its food.

Back
Top Bottom