What's new

China's software industry revenue touches $311 billion

can anyone please introduce the scale of Inidan software industry?i think much bigger than China.:azn:

Damn, im a badass coder.
I wrote dozens of C program for 32-bit ARM micro-controllers, like Motex-M3,M4,A8,A10. Some non-OS, some based on uCOSII and Linux drivers. Well, no more interesting, just a code writer.

For today electronic engineer,or they called embeded system developer. Coding is a very basic skill, MCU is everywhere.

China's demand for software has grown at a fast pace in the previous years. In the next 5 decades, both production and demand will continue to grow.

Well, 311 billion USD is the revenue but how much of these have come via exports?

Or the entire amount was generated by domestic sales.

India's software export is close to dollar value 70 billion.

China's export 50 billion.

China still lags behind.

Well, 311 billion USD is the revenue but how much of these have come via exports?

Or the entire amount was generated by domestic sales.
this is the entire amount generated by the domestic sales`

this is the entire amount generated by the domestic sales`

I see, in that case, China has a lot of catching up to do with India which crosses 75 billion USD every year in exports and plans to reach 150 billion USD over next few years.

I see, in that case, China has a lot of catching up to do with India which crosses 75 billion USD every year in exports and plans to reach 150 billion USD over next few years.

That depends on the breakdown of products and services India is exporting. Do you have the breakdown of India's IT export, e.g. percentage of software, coding, call sentre service, etc.

Do the Chinese members also have the breakdown of Chinese IT export?

can anyone please introduce the scale of Inidan software industry?i think much bigger than China.:azn:

I might surprise you, but Indian software industry isn't nearly as big as China. According to NASSCOM, in 2012, the IT–BPO sector in India aggregated revenues of US$100 billion in entire year, including both import and export.
Remember, the Chinese software industry only seem small when comparing to its own flourishing manufacturing sector. In term of absolute value, it is huge.
As far as the entire industry is concerned, India does have lead on export, but the sheer size difference between the domestic market means India software industry mainly focus on oversea customers while Chinese software industry's biggest customer is the domestic market.

What Chinese software? I have never seen it here.

Tencent in my city, holding DST shares (and DST holding Facebook shares)
the owner of league of legends and 40+% share of EPIC Games
it have built a mature social network which has 800+ million active users already
runs 5+ games that have at least 1 million players plays at the same time
and also 6+ mobile app used by at least 100 million users...

IME / Music Player / Video Player / Video Website / IM
E-Business (B2C & C2C) / Browser / Android ROM
Web OS / Online Games / Web Games / Game Engine
Robot / Antivirus and Internet Security Software / Email Service
Search Engine / Answer.com Like Web Service /
Magazine / Virtual Coin / Reader / E-book Platform / Map (including Vista)
Portable Projector / Visual and Voice Recognizer / News
Twitter like Microblog / Qzone (SNS + Blog ) / Download Software
Online Storage / Cloud Photo Service / Photo Editor / Phone File Manager
Android App Center / Travel and Ticket, Hotel Booking / Film / Lottery
Groupon China / Food Recipe / Dictionary / Cyber Coffee Management System
and so on ... All by Tencent

↑ That's our "software"

The record discovers that China suppliers being the globe's Second biggest economy after United State acts as a key development driver for its software industry. China suppliers has the biggest consumer base of internet and cell phone users in the world which provides high inspiration for the development in China’s software industry. With increased adopting of e-commerce making financial dealings online, there is a rising need for payment gateways and other related application systems generating the application industry in China suppliers.Rise in non reusable income is an significant driver for advertising the use of expensive genuine application. Mostly low competition non-urban markets with low-cost services and appropriate business models act as a powerful factor in the development of China software industry. Trend of computerization and automated both in public and private areas is generating the development of software industry in China suppliers.Over 10,000 computer researchers graduate student every year, illustrating strong development potential for software industry.

Indian market is strictly pegged with how foreign economies are doing, their domestic economy simply don't have the demand facilitate the speed of growth China has. For the foreseeable future, the western economies aren't going to fare too well to facilitate the Indian IT sector to grow.

Indian Software Industry 2012 was around $100 billion out of which $70 billion were exports (Exports for 2011 were $59 billion).

China's software exports were $14.34 billion for 2011, idk about 2012.

Ur Industry is big bcoz ur Economy is big n u put restrictions on foreign companies in software industry...:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom