What's new

China’s six Jin-class submarines are now “equipped with JL-3 intercontinental ballistic missiles,” Admiral Sam Paparo, head of the US Pacific Fleet

US supplied Poseidon nuke subs to UK , so it is possible can get them rom China.
The situation that I can see China will expedite the transfer of some ballistic nuclear subs and missiles techs or the whole products to Pakistan for deterrence is that India develops credible nuclear subs and missiles force that threaten Pakistan, this will happen if India stays hostile to Pakistan and China.

Last edited:
The situation that I can see China will expedite the transfer of some ballistic nuclear subs and missiles techs or the whole products to Pakistan for deterrence is that India develops credible nuclear subs and missiles force that threaten Pakistan, this will happen if India stays hostile to Pakistan and China.
India already has Russian nuke subs and has fired a nuclear capable missile into Pakistan.

India already has Russian nuke subs and has fired a nuclear capable missile into Pakistan.
They rent an attack nuclear submarine from Russia that can fire at tactical land or sea targets, not ballistic nuclear sub, they are in the initial stage in the development of ballistic nuclear subs themselves.

They rent an attack nuclear submarine from Russia that can fire at tactical land or sea targets, not ballistic nuclear sub, they are in the initial stage in the development of ballistic nuclear subs themselves.

They definitely have nuke sub based missiles even though may not be declared:-
India is the 6th country in the world to have nuclear-powered submarines armed with ballistic missiles after the US, Russia, the UK, France and China. INS Arihant is India's first home-made nuclear submarine.Oct 14, 2022

They definitely have nuke sub based missiles even though may not be declared:-
India is the 6th country in the world to have nuclear-powered submarines armed with ballistic missiles after the US, Russia, the UK, France and China. INS Arihant is India's first home-made nuclear submarine.Oct 14, 2022
Yeah, like a nuclear sub with supposed 3000 km ballistic missiles, I dont think India has a credible nuclear ballistic force yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom