What's new

China's rocket launched torpedo

Same as you, oldman. Look into the mirror before you talk. We Chinese equally has the abilities to knock out your US satelite and in case of Pakistan/India war which is basically a proxy war between China and US. Both countries satelite will most likely be intact. Beidou 2 will provide reliable signal as good as US GPS for pakistan armed forces. PA decision to use Beidou2 signal is a very good decision for their military.
Did your nation had helped pak against India during wars? It was miserable for them during the kargil.

a thread that discuss about an interesting rocket launched torpedo has become dirty and make people face palm just because of some trolls. And unlucky for us who want to learn about it, a professional join the trolls and make this thread derailed the topic into a troll flame war.

Shouldn't a professional responsible to make the topic back into it's root and make our discussion better and informative; without being dirtied by political view or fan boy thinking?

Last edited:
Interesting. I wonder if the PLAN will somehow make a ship-employed vertical launch torpedo for their 052Ds, like the USNs ASROC.

china already has ASROC, the 054A frigate has been open for visit in places like hong kong several times already and the intro-plate on the VLS system specifically mentions it can fire sams and ASROCs

If Iran has this weapon, it will help you to deter against the threat from the Virginia class SSNs.

BTW, I think Iran will simply take the idea and produce by itself, am I right?

why would Virginia class sub come anywhere close to Iran

why would Virginia class sub come anywhere close to Iran

The Virginia subs were built to attack the strategic depth of the enemy countries by sailing close to their shore.

The Seawolf subs were built to operate in the deep ocean, while the Virginia subs were built for the opposite purpose.

The Virginia subs were built to attack the strategic depth of the enemy countries by sailing close to their shore.

The Seawolf subs were built to operate in the deep ocean, while the Virginia subs were built for the opposite purpose.

actually
Virginia subs were also built to operate in deep ocean as well as sailing close to the shore

so once again , I ask why would Virginia come close to the coast of Iran
when it can achieve the mission of taking out their infrastructure from a lot farther away

actually
Virginia subs were also built to operate in deep ocean as well as sailing close to the shore

so once again , I ask why would Virginia come close to the coast of Iran
when it can achieve the mission of taking out their infrastructure from a lot farther away

It can, but the Seawolf class is even more suitable for that role.

Back
Top Bottom