What's new

🆘 China's Q2 GDP growth slows to 0.8% q/q, just above expectations Youth unemployment hit record high of 21.3% in June)

View attachment 939593
View attachment 939595

only in shitholes and dirty commie feudal land does house cost lifetime worth of salary
Now you are talking other topic. I don't know from where you found the data. My hometown Tangshan, a third tier city. GDP ranking 27 in China. The house price is about $1000-$1200 per square meter. 1 or 2 months salary for 1 square meter for ordinary people. For a 100 square meters house, it's 100-200 moths salary. 10-15 years salary.

View attachment 939593
View attachment 939595

only in shitholes and dirty commie feudal land does house cost lifetime worth of salary
LOl, then this shithole must be super rich, You Moron don't know that for the most Chinese, their first houses were just give by the commie government , people only need to save money to buy their second or third houses, many Chinese own more than one house.

_20230714133319-png.938881

Last edited:
LOl, then this shithole must be super rich, You Moron don't know that for the most Chinese, their first houses were just give by the commie government , people only need to save money to buy their second or third houses, many Chinese own more than one house.

_20230714133319-png.938881
Actually what you said is true, only houses in tier 1 and 2 cities are expensive due to demand, and almost all Chinese have a roof over their head in the vilages. Land was giv3n free. People tend to forget that.

Yup, I'm sure of a double digit nominal growth.

Just like me here in Canada, I am sure everything you pickup from any store is either made in China or made with Chinese parts....how many more digits of nominal growth you want, in order to get even more growth in China the rest of the world have to show more growth so they can buy more stuff from China.

Seems parents are not working well...they even sent the 100 years old grandpa to China now.

981ce5177f59d4457702aef0aa4094a5
In all honesty, Kissinger has too many friends in China and his influence is far greater than Yellen's.

Xi Jinping could have refrained from meeting with Yellen, but he certainly would not have turned down Kissinger's invitation.

Kissinger is over 100 years old, sigh. Regardless of position, I salute the honorable old man.

In all honesty, Kissinger has too many friends in China and his influence is far greater than Yellen's.

Xi Jinping could have refrained from meeting with Yellen, but he certainly would not have turned down Kissinger's invitation.

Kissinger is over 100 years old, sigh. Regardless of position, I salute the honorable old man.
Overall, he has been good for China and US in the past decades since he held US gov offices.

Back
Top Bottom