What's new

China’s president to make historic visit to Pak this year: Chinese FM

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Adviser to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz on Thursday mutually decided that both countries would enhance counter terrorism efforts.

During a joint press conference following the Chinese FM’s visit to Pakistan today, both countries also committed to achieve peace in neighbouring Afghanistan. Yi added that China was ready to facilitate cooperation between the Afghan government and the Taliban.

The Chinese FM went on to say that China attaches great importance to the friendly relationship with Pakistan.

He further said that after nine years, China’s president will make a historic visit to Pakistan this year.

Yi also said that both countries have agreed to expand economic cooperation which would in turn improve the security situation.

The Chinese FM who arrived today on a two day visit to Pakistan will also be meeting President Mamnoon Hussain as well as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

China’s president to make historic visit to Pak this year: Chinese FM | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

As Chaudhry Sarwar said, that it was a big diplomatic failure of Islamabad as Obama visited India. Chinese president visit would definitely cover up the loss.

Yes but in current scenario I dont see Gen Musharraf to come up so easily

LOL. Musharraf was never PM of Pakistan as he toppled a democratically elected government in a coup :D
Even if he did toppled, he was much better than these goons who are ruling the country. I dont belive why people support democracy specifically in a Country like Pakistan where you can buy Politician's like bread. What Pakistan need is to empower people, make them feel safe and free. Weather by democracy, Martial Law aur khilafat.

Even if he did toppled, he was much better than these goons who are ruling the country. I dont belive why people support democracy specifically in a Country like Pakistan where you can buy Politician's like bread. What Pakistan need is to empower people, make them feel safe and free. Weather by democracy, Martial Law aur khilafat.

Mind your english. Seriously you live in Australia? Its Whether not Weather :D

Yes you are right. Pakistan dont deserve Democracy. Martial law is best for u guyz. Afterall, its people deserve what they ask for.

Aussies giving lot of PRs. Its gonna be crowded by Pakistanis and Indians in coming years. :D

What a silly kid you are????
Actually em using my phone and its not the 100% experience you get when comparing using PDF.... let say on a Desktop or a Mac. Now I want to laugh my *** out on your silly reply which was about the spelling mistake. you are a kid.

What a silly kid you are????

Actually em using my phone and its not the 100% experience you get when comparing using PDF.... let say on a Desktop or a Mac. Now I want to laugh my *** out on your silly reply which was about the spelling mistake. you are a kid.

I replied to your comment above on someone who applauded your silly post. Btw, I am 27 and not a kid! :D

Back
Top Bottom