What's new

China's political system is more flexible than US democracy

when a party``not a 'leader' leads the country to prosperity and endless opportunities, why we need to change it? your so called 'democracy' keeps electing the most corrupted and incompetent government in the world

The definition for prosperity and Opportunities differ in a democracy from your political system:azn:

This much delusional while living next door? So what did Chinese people do after or during Great Leap Forward. Are you telling me they agreed with it?

I see you have to go back to the 1950's, 1989 would be a better choice.
and please, don't try to put your words into other's mouth. which part of my statements even mentioned this event?
I'm not gonna teach history here, but I can tell you the success of today's China is based on the self-examination of its past mistakes and events. China has made remarkable changes in both its economic system and political system, but you wouldn't know would you?

let those delusional indians making fun of their naivity, i just enjoy watching those indians facial expression in China 'lost in transaction'``:D, overwhelming collision of reality and delusion

The definition for prosperity and Opportunities differ in a democracy from your political system:azn:

yes indeed`in western democracy's definition of economy stagnation, losing jobs to emerging market, ever increasing debt and lazy whining people is the definition of prosperity and oppertinities

On the other hand, the records of electoral regimes around the world indicate that party rotation through elections may not provide the needed flexibility or self-correction.
Because, Mr. Li, functional electoral regimes do not advocate Marx's dictum of 'constant revolutions' and practiced by Mao that resulted in the disastrous Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolutions that necessitated the later radical changes to save China from collapse. Revolutions are when the ship is upended by the water with great irregularity. Scheduled regime changes in functional democracies produces incremental course changes that may rock the boat but keeps it steadily upright.

This much delusional while living next door? So what did Chinese people do after or during Great Leap Forward. Are you telling me they agreed with it?

you stuck in past couldnt help to get out? that was 50 years ago, at least we do self-examination and correction, so even India and China were at the same level, economically, socially and technologically back 50 years ago, but now we can look down on you lot and laughing at you anytime```ops``infact most of Chinese forums dont even bother

yes indeed`in western democracy's definition of economy stagnation, losing jobs to emerging market, ever increasing debt and lazy whining people is the definition of prosperity and oppertinities

Well, Western democracy's withstood the test of the time and the beauty of our democracy lies in the ability to over come difficulties. Have you ever heard of Great depression?

I have great respect for the progress made by China & India in their own ways but they are still babies as far as handling economy in international arena is concerned.

I see you have to go back to the 1950's, 1989 would be a better choice.
and please, don't try to put your words into other's mouth. which part of my statements even mentioned this event?
I'm not gonna teach history here, but I can tell you the success of today's China is based on the self-examination of its past mistakes and events. China has made remarkable changes in both its economic system and political system, but you wouldn't know would you?

You guys are unbelievable. Every new post is new story altogether. Go check post #17. It was your post. Go read it again.

you stuck in past couldnt help to get out? that was 50 years ago, at least we do self-examination and correction, so even India and China were at the same level, economically, socially and technologically back 50 years ago, but now we can look down on you lot and laughing at you anytime```ops``infact most of Chinese forums dont even bother

I didn't write this :

if things are that bad, people will rise up and fight like Chinese people did so many years ago, 1911 and 1949 for example.
and no, we will not use your system.

See, if you most don't bother, than what is wrong with you? Why aren't you part of that most?

agreed on most part.

But i don't think for western countries democracy is the problem.Great depression and the depressions now are not caused by democracy but Capitalism. For those who loves Capitalism for its free market and pursuit of profit, a lot of them are protesting against cooperate greed, but isn't greed the nature of the pursuing profit?

A Chinese saying in rough translation "everything turns to the other side at its extreme form".

You guys are unbelievable. Every new post is new story altogether. Go check post #17. It was your post. Go read it again.

I'm confused, so you were replying to my #17 post and you quote #27 ?
Don't blame others when you can't even communicate properly in your own language.

agreed on most part.

But i don't think for western countries democracy is the problem.Great depression and the depressions now are not caused by democracy but Capitalism. For those who loves Capitalism for its free market and pursuit of profit, a lot of them are protesting against cooperate greed, but isn't greed the nature of the pursuing profit?

A Chinese saying in rough translation "everything turns to the other side at its extreme form".

Exactly! My point regarding the single party system is better explained by the below

Power corrupts and absolute power absolutely

agreed on most part.

The more important question is: Is greed part of the human nature?

agreed on most part.

I just gave an example how a democratic country regained the momentum from it

Exactly! My point regarding the single party system is better explained by the below

Power corrupts and absolute power absolutely

Yes, and the failing of communist countries are because they ideology and the system ignores this human nature.

What most western people don't understand is, China's one party system isn't the one party system they imagined.

IMO it is a lot like the two party system, liberal faction and conservative factions of the CCP are constantly fighting, creating a balance that is moving towards liberal faction for now.

It's not dictatorship nor democracy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom