What's new

China's nuclear warheads should match the US and Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name would be the least of our worries. :smitten: This is a realistic proposal. And what you pointed out about who would control and dominate is valid.

From the perspective of ordinary Russians and Chinese people, they would BENEFIT. This would also eleviate a major source of concern and injustice. For Russians the fear that sometime in the future a strong China would reclaim their lost land. For Chinese the resentment of many that their land was stolen. Much of the land east of Urals is unoccupied and not used to its potential. The current Russian landowners would be allowed to keep their properties -- as well as be offered employment and stakeholders in the development of unused land. This would solve the employment crisis in both countries. Racially there shouldn't be a problem as there are already many mixed-marriages. And why should there be if we consider BOTH Russians and Chinese as equally worthy human beings!

Ultimately, the individual and total welfare of both peoples will improve as the untapped land and human potential of both nations are realized. Language would not be a major issue as most people nowadays are multilingual, so we can support many languages.

In terms of governance, it would be:

ONE NATION, 4 SYSTEMS

(i.e. China, HK-Macao, Taiwan, Russia)

But the Russians feel safer and more relaxed living on Chinese soil enjoying the friendly treatment by the ordinary Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ That is the past. We should forgive if they are willing to accept their past mistakes. This is the only way forward, and would avoid a bloody conflict.

ONE COUNTRY, FOUR SYSTEMS.

This is completely doable. The beauty of the One Country, Two Systems is that it gives HK unique autonomy over its affairs, meanwhile allows full integration with the mainland. For a large nation, there needs to be areas of mutual commonality while allowing for unique identity.

I don't think Russians will ever be able to understand your point.

They slaughter the Mongoloids, but wow... look at them, see how they get killed by the Chechen Caucasians. Of course, because they slaughtered the Chechen Caucasians.

So, what goes around, comes around.

But these people who captured almost a half of China, feel safer and relaxed living on Chinese soil enjoying the friendly treatment by the ordinary Chinese. Honestly speaking, I myself is a bad guy, and I would have treated them badly, had I been living with the invaders in at home.

YouTube - Russian Ethnic Minority of China 1/3

YouTube - Russian Ethnic Minority of China 2/3

YouTube - Russian Ethnic Minority of China 3/3

YouTube - Chinese Russians

Most of these people were descendants of the White Russians who fled to China to avoid the persecution during the Red Russian Revolution.

You are right, we asians are easily forgiving people, despite their ancestors have committed the genocide to our fellow Chinese, but we still opened our arms and welcomed/helped them during their time of greatest need.

Since 1970-1980s, after the Soviet has stopped the persecution of the Tsar supporters, many of these ethnic Russians went back to Russia and some immigrated to the Western countries. Only very few of them staying in China. Today the Chinese government provides them some special treatment just like the rest of the minorities. They are allowed to learn Russian as their mother tongue language and the Chinese Madarin as the second language.

Last edited:
a chinese-russian union is as ludicrous as US/Russia/Canada merging into 1 country.

it is LESS LIKELY to happen than UK/US or US/Japan merging.

also, UK doesn't attack Russia much, though it has the distinct disadvantage, however, of being occupied by the US and thus a target for Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom