What's new

China’s new supercarrier will soon undergo first sea trials, officer says

These guys do not read much, do they ? :rolleyes:
The Chinese member here don't read, didn't you get the memo?? They only bitch about stuff......

Rational thinking seems like optional to these people...

You can't service ship inland, you have to use the coast, that's just simple maths, well, logic, not maths....

Last edited:
The Chinese member here don't read, didn't you get the memo?? They only bitch about stuff......

Lol, we read in both Enlish and Chinese, how about you? Being a cross doesn't mean you can naturally master two languages, does it?

You also claim that you are Chinese, so his derogatory remark on the Chinese people also apply to you, don't they?

True, every country should adopt their own unique development style originated and developed in their own culture, blindly copying western system coming from a very different cultural base is suicidal. you can't grow bananas in Siberia,

Fun fact: all relevant Western nations only became proper (full voting rights for all adults regardless of gender and race) after achieving industrialization. They benefitted from slavery, empire/colonies, etc.

@Horus @WebMaster

We have a member (@jhungary) that is abusing their rating ability by giving so-called negative ratings to anybody they disagree with.

Surely their power must be removed if they are constantly abusing it. They are especially abusing it against Chinese members.

Considering the great relationship between Chinese people and Pakistani people I think this is not a big demand to ask for his removal. I believe he has been warned before but he still keeps abusing the system. Warnings do not work on him.

Thank you

@Horus @WebMaster

We have a member (@jhungary) that is abusing their rating ability by giving so-called negative ratings to anybody they disagree with.

Surely their power must be removed if they are constantly abusing it. They are especially abusing it against Chinese members.

Considering the great relationship between Chinese people and Pakistani people I think this is not a big demand to ask for his removal. I believe he has been warned before but he still keeps abusing the system. Warnings do not work on him.

Thank you
The guy is new Gordon Chang. Does anything to appease his white masters lol even when they tell him he is not worthy he still begs for their crumbs under the table. Its sad in this day and age people think like him. He obviously grew up in a white household where they told him he is half Chinese and thats why he is trash thats why he hates half of himself so much he has to overcompensate.

The guy is new Gordon Chang. Does anything to appease his white masters lol even when they tell him he is not worthy he still begs for their crumbs under the table. Its sad in this day and age people think like him. He obviously grew up in a white household where they told him he is half Chinese and thats why he is trash thats why he hates half of himself so much he has to overcompensate.
He must be a very self hating person with weird personality, half of the white him extremely hates the another part of him, what a terrible life one can even imagine...

You also claim that you are Chinese, so his derogatory remark on the Chinese people also apply to you, don't they?

It will soon be sunk

good luck fetching it from the bottom of the south China sea.

Bro you literally bitch about everything in this forum, just look at every post about China or US, 99% it’s you in there having a temper tantrum about something you disagree with.
Are you mistaken?? I did not care about China, both in real life or on this forum, if you go to search tab, and type China, and type my user name and search, you will find I have 28 pages of post that contain the word China (You can't talk about China without using the word China) and 20 searches per page, which mean less than 600 message, now go to my profile and see how many message I have made? 15500.

So how's do I bitch about 99% of post about China? Are you saying there are only 620 post here about China??

My Post pattern is ALWAYS about Military, War and Technical issue, almost everyone knows that I don't post much on both China or US or any other country.......

But hey, do I expect you people to be honest? LOL.

Last edited:
Are you mistaken?? I did not care about China, both in real life or on this forum, if you go to search tab, and type China, and type my user name and search, you will find I have 28 pages of post that contain the word China (You can't talk about China without using the word China) and 20 searches per page, which mean less than 600 message, now go to my profile and see how many message I have made? 15500.

So how's do I bitch about 99% of post about China?

My Post pattern is ALWAYS about MIlitary, War and Technical issue, almost everyone knows that I don't post much on both China or US or any other country.......

But hey, do I expect you people to be honest? LOL.
You and honesty? Talk about something nonexistent lol. Also dude, you literally created a post about homelessness in China in response to one of the members here making a post about homelessness in US, that pretty much screams insecurity.
Oh, and I'm not the one handing out negative ratings like a crybaby lol, as if that will change anything in an ONLINE forum. If that isn't throwing a temper tantrum, then I don't know what is.

Please go touch grass dude, you clearly need it. This is an online forum, there are better things to get angry about.

You and honesty? Talk about something nonexistent lol. Also dude, you literally created a post about homelessness in China in response to one of the members here making a post about homelessness in US, that pretty much screams insecurity.
Oh, and I'm not the one handing out negative ratings like a crybaby lol, as if that will change anything in an ONLINE forum. If that isn't throwing a temper tantrum, then I don't know what is.

Please go touch grass dude, you clearly need it. This is an online forum, there are better things to get angry about.
Well, seems like you are the one that full of hate if you got trigger by 1 thread. I mean, I am not a psychologist or anything but if you got trigger by 1 single thread I made, then either you really have a problem with Homelessness in China or you are pissed about the stuff that I post instead, and I will venture a guess and say it's the latter not the former.

And about rating, again, I rate ACCORDING TO THE FORUM GUIDELINE. IIRC only a few of my rating was EVER reverse. Which if it does not mean those people deserve those rating, then maybe you need to post elsewhere. I mean the logic is simple. You break forum rules, I negative rate you, you keep breaking the forum rule, then I KEEP NEGATIVE RATE YOU. I mean that's very simple logic am I rite? That's not my problem you think you don't deserve that.

Oh, by the way, 18 out of 253 topic I start is about China, let that sink in for a moment, and you are pissed about that 1 out of 18 thread...........

Last edited:
Well, seems like you are the one that full of hate if you got trigger by 1 thread. I mean, I am not a psychologist or anything but if you got trigger by 1 single thread I made, then either you really have a problem with Homelessness in China or you are pissed about the stuff that I post instead, and I will venture a guess and say it's the latter not the former.

And about rating, again, I rate ACCORDING TO THE FORUM GUIDELINE. IIRC only a few of my rating was EVER reverse. Which if it does not mean those people deserve those rating, then maybe you need to post elsewhere. I mean the logic is simple. You break forum rules, I negative rate you, you keep breaking the forum rule, then I KEEP NEGATIVE RATE YOU. I mean that's very simple logic am I rite? That's not my problem you think you don't deserve that.

Oh, by the way, 18 out of 253 topic I start is about China, let that sink in for a moment, and you are pissed about that 1 out of 18 thread...........
Looks like someone's triggered by my post lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom