What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

Agree. Hitler really messed up Germany. If he had been a bit more level headed, patient and more diplomatic, then Germany will probably have emerged a superpower along with the US. The Soviets would have had it more difficult and probably be in a secondary role I think.
Had Hitler been more militarily astute (i.e. listening to his generals), even the USSR would have been conquered. So instead of the Cold War being between the US and USSR, it would have been between the US against Nazi Germany, the latter of which would have been much harder to deal with than the USSR.

Had Hitler been more militarily astute (i.e. listening to his generals), even the USSR would have been conquered. So instead of the Cold War being between the US and USSR, it would have been between the US against Nazi Germany, the latter of which would have been much harder to deal with than the USSR.
German scientists were employed in US after the defeat of Nazi. Had there been no WW2 USA would not have emerged as powerful as it did back then. Von Braun would have made Germany even a Space Power.

Which all indications point to it being ... stealth and supersonic unfortunately are contradictory.

Not really. Flying wing has more fuel capacity and more range. Supersonic has different shape but less fuel capacity and less range. Case in point. B-1B, Tu-160.

Which all indications point to it being ... stealth and supersonic unfortunately are contradictory.
No, they are not. There is a shape that is equally efficient at being low radar observable and amenable to supersonic. And that is all I will say for now. You guys are grossly mistaken if you think we cannot make the two works.

No, they are not. There is a shape that is equally efficient at being low radar observable and amenable to supersonic. And that is all I will say for now. You guys are grossly mistaken if you think we cannot make the two works.

Flying saucer. It minimizes RCS and maximizes fuel.

_75473457_forbidden-planet.jpg

Not really. Flying wing has more fuel capacity and more range. Supersonic has different shape but less fuel capacity and less range. Case in point. B-1B, Tu-160.
B1B and Tu-160 are not stealthy ...

H-20 is not a simple flying wing. It has distinct fuselage and wings. The most recent official video confirms it. I think PLAAF demanded that H-20 be both VLO and supersonic capable.

H-20c.jpg

Last edited:
H-20 is not a simple flying wing. It has distinct fuselage and wings. The most recent official video confirms it. I think PLAAF demanded that H-20 be both VLO and supersonic capable.

H-20c.jpg

So Chinese H-20, will be 'more like' B-21 than B-2.

Interesting indeed

2x ws10 or 2x ws 15?

don’t these need a lot of thrust?

Back
Top Bottom