What's new

China's multilayered missile defense system

Akasa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
China's new nuclear policy is to intercept the enemy nuclear missiles, while simultaneously launches its own nuclear missiles at enemy's territory.

Once the early warning system has detected the coming nuclear missile, you have to perform two tasks at the same time; intercept it and nuke your enemy. :coffee:

Why I am not surprised:lol:

By 2020, China will be both able to hit hundreds of targets on different continents with nuclear warheads and will also have a missile defence system as capable as that of the US.

Why I am not surprised:lol:

By 2020, China will be both able to hit hundreds of targets on different continents with nuclear warheads and will also have a missile defence system as capable as that of the US.

thats something has very little chance to happen.China has yet to be fielded their first ABM system while USA fielded several and making new,and more radical ABM systems,like space based one.so,comparing with them is little premature.but yes,China will have a dedicated multilayered ABM system by then.by the way,is China's ABM system is divided like India's ABM,where some AB missiles gives protection from short ranged(upto 2000km) missiles,while others are provided against missiles with greater range or it is like THAAD(even it doesn't have kill capability against ICBM)??against variety ranges of missiles??and what is their version of anti ICBM??something like GMD??any news on that??

On January 27, 2013, China did another anti ballistic missile test. According to the Chinese Defence Ministry, the missile launch is defensive in character and is not aimed against any countries. Experts hailed China's technological breakthrough because it is difficult to intercept ballistic missiles that have reached the highest point and speed in the middle of their course. Only 2 countries, including the US, have successfully conducted such a test in the past decade.

China in the past has opposed U.S. missile defenses, claiming the systems are designed to weaponize space. However, Beijing refused to discuss any details of its secret ASAT program. A 2007 ASAT missile destroyed a Chinese weather satellite, creating a debris field that threatens both manned and unmanned satellites.

It is the second time China announced such a missile test. A similar anti-missile interception test was successfully conducted on Jan. 11, 2010.

Fisher said China is known to be developing several anti-missile systems. “One system sometimes referred to as the HQ-26 appears to be intended to have a capability similar to the Raytheon-built SM-3 [interceptor], the main system used by the U.S. Navy for missile defense,” he said.

“China’s new missile is expected to arm a new large PLA Navy combat ship that has not yet been launched and is also expected to have a land-deployed version as well.”

Not too much is known due to the fact China publishes nothing and has no transparency.

Of course Wikipedia is a good place to start and here are sources

China, U.S. conduct missile defense tests | Washington Free Beacon

thats something has very little chance to happen.China has yet to be fielded their first ABM system while USA fielded several and making new,and more radical ABM systems,like space based one.so,comparing with them is little premature.but yes,China will have a dedicated multilayered ABM system by then.by the way,is China's ABM system is divided like India's ABM,where some AB missiles gives protection from short ranged(upto 2000km) missiles,while others are provided against missiles with greater range or it is like THAAD(even it doesn't have kill capability against ICBM)??against variety ranges of missiles??and what is their version of anti ICBM??something like GMD??any news on that??

Kid, don't you ever again compare the lowly Indian military to the PLA. I know you're fed propaganda by your media and regime but China is literally decades ahead of India. Not only are you not in our league boy but your not even in the league below us.
If you don't understand the PLA don't comment on here, you embarrass your self and your country.

Kid, don't you ever again compare the lowly Indian military to the PLA. I know you're fed propaganda by your media and regime but China is literally decades ahead of India. Not only are you not in our league boy but your not even in the league below us.
If you don't understand the PLA don't comment on here, you embarrass your self and your country.

please elaborate in which area you are ahead? other minor few.

Yes you not in our league, India operate AC battle group while china still to have one. India is already moving ahead taking a leap a generation , India is already testing AB system while china doing the same.

In Space you launch the rocket, moon mapper etc, but its india who find the water. We dont do things for sake , we do things for a purpose.

welcome to PDF.

He must be new :) welcome to PDF.

please elaborate in which area you are ahead? other minor few.

Yes you not in our league, India operate AC battle group while china still to have one. India is already moving ahead taking a leap a generation , India is already testing AB system while china doing the same.

In Space you launch the rocket, moon mapper etc, but its india who find the water. We dont do things for sake , we do things for a purpose.

We are ahead in EVERY single area. Not one area are you ahead of us. Infact china is extending the lead. India cannot produce a single weapon by yourself. Everything in your military is imported this it's nothing but cannon fodder in a war. I doubt your military even knows how to operate the things you import.
India has to get Russians to operate your 1950s aircraft carrier. Indian military is too unprofessional to do it yourself. Indian aircraft carrier is a tiny platform with all foreign components and I don't think Indian even know how to operate it.

India didn't find water, NASA found it as it was the one helping India with that program.

Put a man into space first, then lets talk.

same stinking armchair general attitude..welcome in PDF..if you had something to post about the topic,then gladly post.else,don't post gibberish.I'm too senior for that.. :whistle:

We are ahead in EVERY single area. Not one area are you ahead of us. Infact china is extending the lead. India cannot produce a single weapon by yourself. Everything in your military is imported this it's nothing but cannon fodder in a war. I doubt your military even knows how to operate the things you import.
India has to get Russians to operate your 1950s aircraft carrier. Indian military is too unprofessional to do it yourself. Indian aircraft carrier is a tiny platform with all foreign components and I don't think Indian even know how to operate it.

India didn't find water, NASA found it as it was the one helping India with that program.

Put a man into space first, then lets talk.

thanx for your so knowledgeable post.now post something relevant and answer my question,else,don't post at all..

Sigh...please don't mix Chinese military with India military. This may sound a bit rude, but our military is not in the same league. In term of anti-missile technology, there are two nations in the entire world that are capable of high-altitude anti-ballistic missile interception. They are China and US. This means these two countries are not only capable of stopping missiles near their terminal approach, they are also capable of stopping the missile before it even enters the atmosphere.
Incidentally, there are also only two nations in this world that are capable of shooting down satellite. Both China and US are very capable of rendering the opponent's satellite based communication network useless if a war breaks out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom