What's new

China's life expectancy is now higher than that of the US

The life expectency in the US should be brought down to 62 years.

Any thing over 62 is a problem as US government does not have any money to back payback Social Security.

Well it was less than 50 in China back in 1960 and they were mostly in poverty so not sure if that is going to help anything. The Government couldn't help them either.

Why do you think it is only 1960's China.

You think 100% of the people over 62 today in China are eligible for benefits? Think again.

The point is US government takes money from the people with a promise to payback but unable to do it.

You social security program is nothing but a ponzi scheme.

The point is US government takes money from the people with a promise to payback but unable to do it.

You social security program is nothing but a ponzi scheme.

It isn't for the people getting the money...they are still getting it....it is for the Government for spending the money.

Social Secuity is there just so you have income to keep you just above the poverty line.

A true genocide is happening to the point that it cut the average life expectancy of a whole nation!
Its written in black and white that COVID is the big reason. I think covid is won and done in the US. Hong Kong had the highest death rate in COVID and if China ever stops the extreme lock down, tells you whats awaiting an unvaccinated population (Hong Kong scaled up)

Its written in black and white that COVID is the big reason. I think covid is won and done in the US. Hong Kong had the highest death rate in COVID and if China ever stops the extreme lock down, tells you whats awaiting an unvaccinated population (Hong Kong scaled up)
Why a failed policy in China or other countries are being called genocides by US while US failed policy is being called natural disaster?

maxresdefault.jpg

It's kinda like how we have freedom in the US and the choice to pick any of the colluding racket running capitalist healthcare corporations to get screwed over by, whereas rest of the industrialized world have no such luxuries having to rely on state run and paid for healthcare provider.

Oh the travesty and humility of not having the choice to pay for your own healthcare and having to wait long for appointments. But last I tried to make an appointment using my freedom loving capitalist private healthcare company I was given a date for a whole month after. But as long as corporations have absolute freedom to also make us wait months for appointments, everything shall be fine.

Chinese may live longer and may have happier and more fulfilling lives but they are not free. Whereas we are, so we win and freedom, Murica.

Why do Chinese live longer than Americans ? (The answer will shock you)

Why do Chinese live longer than Americans ? (The answer will shock you)

He says why the US rate has gone down recently (Covid) but completely skips around why the Chinese suddenly live longer than back in

the 1960's where the average Chinese citizen lived a mere 45 years

Anybody know why? Any takers?

Horrible infant mortality, tuberculosis...

Retiring at age 55 (women) and 60 (men), average Chinese still have good 20 years life left. In the US, 9 years?

He says why the US rate has gone down recently (Covid) but completely skips around why the Chinese suddenly live longer than back in

Anybody know why? Any takers?

Horrible infant mortality, tuberculosis...
Errrrr.... not just Covid.

1664258295220.png

Forgotten already ? 100,000 also died of opioid.
He also mention that US is so blessed with a country full of resources....yet........mmmmmm. :disagree:

Errrrr.... not just Covid.

View attachment 882893

Forgotten already ? 100,000 also died of opioid.
He also mention that US is so blessed with a country full of resources....yet........mmmmmm. :disagree:

I said recently...see the chart from the movie you posted.

dip.png

Even with the opiod, obesity, and other issues he dutifully listed he still doesn't offer any explanation whatsoever as to why China's was lower than the US up until recently. People are left guessing.

Also nobody has any answer as to why China's was so low in 1960 (and before)

Even Malaysia's was much higher
malaysia.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom