What's new

China's Jade Rabbit lunar rover dies on moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand failures when you try it on your own, but copy paste steal and yet fail...so sad.
care to back up the "stealing from west" part, or you pulled that out of your ***?

we are in mars dude.. have fun on the moon. been there done that 40 years ago...:lol:
not your indians, you haven't done it and won't be able to for another 20 years

we are in mars dude.. have fun on the moon. been there done that 40 years ago...:lol:

We??? You mean Indian or American :lol:, As Indian, please don't brag as a nation that couldn't afford one meal per day is already in Mars. And if you consider yourself as true American, than I just petty you to abandon your own kinds that live with only one meal per day and bragg about other that absolutely has nothing to do with you.

We??? You mean Indian or American :lol:, As Indian, please don't brag as a nation that couldn't afford one meal per day is already in Mars. And if you consider yourself as true American, than I just petty you to abandon your own kinds that live with only one meal per day and bragg about other that absolutely has nothing to do with you.

You know I'm an american but I can't see how the 2nd highest gdp as you claim to be , is still not a developed country. India has an excuse of not being as rich as you guys for their poor's plight, but what is yours? you are still mostly a 3rd world country in majority portions of your country..

care to back up the "stealing from west" part, or you pulled that out of your ***?

not your indians, you haven't done it and won't be able to for another 20 years

Indians have gone or headed to mars before you, we americans have done the moon 40 plus years ago.

chinese stealing american technology is world famous :) as is the copy and paste tradition... simple google search would enlighten you

Just sharing not stealing ok?It is the arrangement of the god.

You know I'm an american but I can't see how the 2nd highest gdp as you claim to be , is still not a developed country. India has an excuse of not being as rich as you guys for their poor's plight, but what is yours? you are still mostly a 3rd world country in majority portions of your country..

Indians have gone or headed to mars before you, we americans have done the moon 40 plus years ago.

chinese stealing american technology is world famous :) as is the copy and paste tradition... simple google search would enlighten you

sure, how about provide google link that china stole west technology for the jade rabbit, it's clear you pull that out of your ***, as your indians can't do jack crap when come to extraterrestrial landing. Pathetic indian pretend to be american, you are an indian who has giant inferiority complex toward the chinese and we all know it. You done that 40 years ago, go back to india and tell me if your indian kind did that 40 years ago, lol.

My Chinese friends. Even though you troll non stop on most topics, the only ones trolling here are Indians who are envious. Congrats on the Rover. Do one better next time.

Indian trolls shame on you.

sure, how about provide google link that china stole west technology for the jade rabbit, it's clear you pull that out of your ***, as your indians can't do jack crap when come to extraterrestrial landing. Pathetic indian pretend to be american, you are an indian who has giant inferiority complex toward the chinese and we all know it. You done that 40 years ago, go back to india and tell me if your indian kind did that 40 years ago, lol.

let's see , established thief's of technology from us ... have they stolen from NASA ? Chinese hackers 'had full control' over Nasa lab that commands 23 spacecraft | Mail Online

it is quite acceptable that they stole lunar technology. but then again maybe not all of it since it failed.

Can't have inferiority complex because here in the US- Chinese are far below Indian Americans success standards. sorry :P

Some Indians may consider themselves as real westerners for they have same facial structures and indeed they are really same to us.

let's see , established thief's of technology from us ... have they stolen from NASA ? Chinese hackers 'had full control' over Nasa lab that commands 23 spacecraft | Mail Online

it is quite acceptable that they stole lunar technology. but then again maybe not all of it since it failed.

Can't have inferiority complex because here in the US- Chinese are far below Indian Americans success standards. sorry :P

quite acceptable? it's acceptable your indians can't even land anywhere outside earth, lol, go back to india tell me your landing 40 years ago, lol.

haha, we all know indians are way below chinese in success on earth, inferior complex indeed. Nobody gives a shit about indians or filipinos, yes, filipinos brags about their "supposedly" high income than the chinese in the US as well, hahaha, like people here give a shit, as we all know indian and filipinos are both below the chinese on this planet, yes, by far.

China_Moon_Landing_Jade_Rabbit-030428acb8bc099ce18b17859e2f5d7e1.jpg

Thanks People's Republic of China for showing mankind the true colour of the surface of the moon.

Everyone had assumed the moon's surface was gray for the past 40-years or so. The view had been constantly enforced by Hollywood and scientific documentaries.

:china:

China_Moon_Landing_Jade_Rabbit-030428acb8bc099ce18b17859e2f5d7e1.jpg

Thanks People's Republic of China for showing mankind the true colour of the surface of the moon.

Everyone had assumed the moon's surface was gray for the past 40-years or so. The view had been constantly enforced by Hollywood and scientific documentaries.

:china:

Thanks, and fortunately Jade Rabbit is still alive.

And the truth will be revealed until China conducts the manned mission on the Moon.

Thanks, and fortunately Jade Rabbit is still alive.

And the truth will be revealed until China conducts the manned mission on the Moon.
Never try that for it is impossible and no human ever had been on moon just American made it up.

quite acceptable? it's acceptable your indians can't even land anywhere outside earth, lol, go back to india tell me your landing 40 years ago, lol.

haha, we all know indians are way below chinese in success on earth, inferior complex indeed. Nobody gives a shit about indians or filipinos, yes, filipinos brags about their "supposedly" high income than the chinese in the US as well, hahaha, like people here give a shit, as we all know indian and filipinos are both below the chinese on this planet, yes, by far.

we can see your success, 2nd highest GDP and still a vastly 3rd world country :lol:

don't be mad that once you come out of the great wall of propaganda, into other countries, you are mediocre at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom