What's new

China’s first lunar rover soft-lands on moon

Merely pointing out to the gentleman who made the post that his own nation's media doesn't agree with him. You did learn to read for understanding when you de-barked in Canada, no?
What if I tell you I can think for myself rather than living in Canada? Would that make a difference?
The thing here is, thinking for yourself and not believing in whatever crap the media and the people tell you. That's shallow mentality. I have understood, I hope you will too. :)

Uhm, no...no you don't. And are unable to understand the most basic written English apearently. What exactly are you babbling about? Are you trying to say the media in this case is not to be believed? That No landing has been made? Put down the BC ganja boy...it has softened your brain.

Congratulations! Has China declared the moon an Air Defense Identification Zone of the People's Republic of China? Yeah. That would show the Japanese, Filipinos and Vietnamese who's boss of the solar system!

Uhm, no...no you don't. And are unable to understand the most basic written English apearently. What exactly are you babbling about? Are you trying to say the media in this case is not to be believed? That No landing has been made? Put down the BC ganja boy...it has softened your brain.
Why didn't you quote me? To avoid my questions and my comment? Apparently, you can't seem to spell. What i am babbling here is to make you an OUTRIGHT JOKE. You have no clue as to whatever you're talking about. You said, "If Apollo was fake, why did Chinese media use Apollo photos for "artist conceptions" before the landings?" and I was trying to tell you this, "The thing here is, thinking for yourself and not believing in whatever crap the media and the people tell you." Is that a bad thing trying to make someone who's not so bright and make him brighter?

Congratulations! Has China declared the moon an Air Defense Identification Zone of the People's Republic of China? Yeah. That would show the Japanese, Filipinos and Vietnamese who's boss of the solar system!
I am pretty glad someone is high.

Bright? You're the dimmest bulb I've seen in a while. We are talking about some moron spouting off about fakes....and you chime in with "I think for myself, and don't believe what the media tells me." WTF? What has that got to do with the post? In fact, the whole "media lies" position actually supports that idiots theories. Is your rice being spiked with LSD?

Bright? You're the dimmest bulb I've seen in a while. We are talking about some moron spouting off about fakes....and you chime in with "I think for myself, and don't believe what the media tells me." WTF? What has that got to do with the post? In fact, the whole "media lies" position actually supports that idiots theories. Is your rice being spiked with LSD?
LOL.... and what are you trying to imply here? You're the brightest? :rofl:
If you didn't know, I'd like to spell it out to you, you're an I-D-I-O-T. Would you like to know how that is pronounced?
The thing here is, I mentioned, not to believe in the Media as well as a "HomoSapien" Do you know what a Homosapien is? Would you like me to spell it out or pronounce it out for you? Or would you rather just give you the meaning?
Fact No1. is, you're an idiot.
Fact No2. is, You're grabbing at straws while you're sinking.
Fact No.3. is, You have no clue where the next bus is.

I just know one man named Armstrong was identified to be a liar,don't know if that dead one also.

Hurry and answer, boy. Got things to do, and owning yer Chinese-butt is amusing. Lol....I think for myself and don't read the media! Lol! Nothing at all to do with the post, moron! And if you sooo disbelieve the media, what makes you think China has a rover? You personally saw it land in your drug induced haze?

???? where did that Homo-sapiens thing come from? Do not believe in the media and "homosapien?" I was kidding about the dope....now I'm not so sure.....Just wow! Seriously, can you re-word that in English? Would love to see the thought process that led to whatever that statement was...

Hurry and answer, boy. Got things to do, and owning yer Chinese-butt is amusing. Lol....I think for myself and don't read the media! Lol! Nothing at all to do with the post, moron! And if you sooo disbelieve the media, what makes you think China has a rover? You personally saw it land in your drug induced haze?
Are you still afraid to quote me while blowing your bugle and pretending you want a war? :rofl:

PS....don't need to know where the next bus is, we have these things called "cars" in the US.

???? where did that Homo-sapiens thing come from? Do not believe in the media and "homosapien?" I was kidding about the dope....now I'm not so sure.....Just wow! Seriously, can you re-word that in English? Would love to see the thought process that led to whatever that statement was...
Can I ask you a question? Are you a Human or am I talking to an Ape? Can't you comprehend simple English and my sarcarsm? Sheesssh.... Stupid as F**K!!!

PS....don't need to know where the next bus is, we have these things called "cars" in the US.
Okay, Do you know where your next car is? :rofl:
Cars!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

One last thing, too bad I don't waste time on Idiots!!!

Back
Top Bottom