What's new

China's first aircraft carrier Liaoning debuts in film

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
China's first aircraft carrier Liaoning debuts in film

China's first aircraft carrier Liaoning debuts in the film "Upheaval of Jiawu" released on September 1. The film tells stories about how young men of different historical periods seek true love and take social responsibilities.

The Liaoning is China's first aircraft carrier. It was delivered and commissioned to the Navy of the Chinese People's Liberation Army at Dalian Port, Liaoning Province, on Sept. 25, 2012.

China's first aircraft carrier Liaoning debuts in film - People's Daily Online

is the movie available on torrent or youtube ??

is the movie available on torrent or youtube ??

It is on theaters across China, today.

094007.55772900_1000X1000.jpg

094052.31604460_1000X1000.jpg

094058.92472983_1000X1000.jpg

The Liaoning is China's first aircraft carrier. It was delivered and commissioned to the Navy of the Chinese People's Liberation Army at Dalian Port, Liaoning Province, on Sept. 25, 2012.

Nice!

CV16 is a good training vessel, wish this ship can help train crew for the active-duty CV/CVN under construction.

Well the carrier is good but what about the movie? will it be in Chinese only?
:(
I hope it is in English, will love to see it.

Well the carrier is good but what about the movie? will it be in Chinese only?
:(
I hope it is in English, will love to see it.
well , if there is a chinese movie , then there will be a dubbed one of the same.
looking forward to see the vessel in youtube

Alibaba picture shall have a joined movie production with paramount picture on Top Gun 2 sequence and ask Tom cruise onboard CV-1 Liaoning to act pilot on J-15 shooting down F-18E/F hornet :lol:

094052.31604460_1000X1000.jpg

This is an American AC!!!! Oh well maybe the Chinese AC sunk the American AC in the movie.. No harm I suppose..

well , if there is a Chinese movie , then there will be a dubbed one of the same.
looking forward to see the vessel in you tube
Still i will like some confirmation from some Chinese friends. I don't think the Chinese movie industry is that great but will like to take this opportunity to see that aircraft carrier.

Still i will like some confirmation from some Chinese friends. I don't think the Chinese movie industry is that great but will like to take this opportunity to see that aircraft carrier.

@cirr , any info on Arsalan bro's query? :)

Back
Top Bottom