What's new

China's DRDO is different...

Rule #1

Never argue with a false flagger

Rule #2

Never argue with a troll

Rule #3

Don't waste your time once you get a retard answer the first time round.

Don't tag me for threads started by a new member who starts off trolling. Understand that the sum total of age here will be 30, of all the posters. Don't waste your time
Give a slow clap and post on threads where you intellectually gain.

^THIS!!

Yes, saar!
a58fa04e46052c00876744f2b18ec2b6.gif

Corruption, hiring based on reservation, officials in higher management favoring hiring and promotions based on caste and community, incompetence and lack of collaboration with research institutes.
The same will be true for ISRO. The difference here is that ISRO deals in just one segment while DRDO deals with god knows how many segments. I doubt even it's head knows the name of all their departments and projects they are working on. DRDO should be split up into different organisations.

The same will be true for ISRO. The difference here is that ISRO deals in just one segment while DRDO deals with god knows how many segments. I doubt even it's head knows the name of all their departments and projects they are working on. DRDO should be split up into different organisations.

Interesting. You running DRDO and replying on PDF at the same time? :woot:

Project management at ISRO is way better than DRDO

I think lack of good universities too. If you see scientific publication it's European and Chinese mainly.these researchers are vital for something state of the art.

Chinese are very poor in higher education says a Britain educationist.

GAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND OF THE UNIVERSE @HariPrasad :sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::lol::rofl:;):enjoy:

Pakistan internet users top Google searches for gay sex despite being one of the world's most homophobic countries
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sex-despite-worlds-homophobic-countries.html

Pakistan tops Google searches for gay ****: homosexuality in the Asian Community

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2383958

Pakistan Leads Globally in Homophobia and Searches for Gay ****
https://www.parhlo.com/pakistan-leads-homophobia-and-searching-gay-****/

Sure. Indians are highly educated but where are the Indian equivalence? :woot:

img-81e76203ly1fwq6dv4eqmg20qo0cbe81-gif.510831

img-81e76203ly1fwq6duuryyg20qo0cbu0x-gif.510832

cCvn8d2.gif

eScripw.gif

First two are those whose designer was sacked and Indian planes could identify them with ordinary radars and other 2 are US plane's copies .

First two are those whose designer was sacked and Indian planes could identify them with ordinary radars and other 2 are US plane's copies .

I am asking for something from India. Stop changing the topic :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom