What's new

China's DF-31 missile stronger than Agni-III :IBNLive

Plain ingorance again

Russian dont shade tears on patriot III

They dont care damn about patriot III

What they care about is 'the exoatmospheric kill vehicle' silo in eastern Europe(a part of NMD)

You indians dont have anything even close to it

DO read prious post before boasting your "Shield'

And before post another ' Plain ignorance' again

REPEAT after ME:

a TMD is NOT a NMD

BTW: you'd better go and ask your Yank daddy about NMD's kill ratio againt modern MIRV missiles

Russian dont afraid NMD

What they care about is the geo-political influence it brought in her front door nations.

well first of all see out anti-missile test result..... then say..... mostly since your technology based on stolen one , do you have anti missile technology? do you ever done? show video if you ever done?

It all technology which identify real vs fake in MIRV, if you think enemy don't develop this technology then you will living in dreams world.

Other then this is one more concept to kill missile rather then shoot down........

Yeah yeah

you got a new IRBM

you jumped into DPRK Iran's league of missle technology

we are quite impressed

To be honest

after a decade or so you gonna to have ICBM

But guess what will we have at that time

yea we know what we will have , do you know what you will have by that time??

What you will have we also have by that time.... dont worry... you will also have soild based MIRV missiles we will also have soild based MIRV missiles...

The tortoise somehow assumes the rabbit will fall asleep...But what if the rabbit learnt his lession and never sleep again?
All the media hype of wars won't put the rabbit to sleep for sure.

Well developing technologies take time rather then copying it. more over.

We will take them out of poverty but we will not kill them by giving fake milk, or populated environment like you have in various cities......

Yeah, You take them out of poverty by providing 20% of your Fake

Drugs, Toilet crisis = more than 650 millions without toilet which

causing open defecation problem !!

Thats call Incredible India, Right on !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

Yeah, You take them out of poverty by providing 20% of your Fake

Drugs, Toilet crisis = more than 650 millions without toilet which

causing open defecation problem !!

Thats call Incredible India, Right on !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

at-lest we know na what we are taking, but you even don't know what milk and chocolates are made off??

Only china is the country in the world which provided 100 % toilets to its citizens which US even cant provided ....... lol

at-lest we know na what we are taking, but you even don't know what milk and chocolates are made off??

At least I know you have more than 50% chance of not having toilet,

and need to execute open defecation. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

well first of all see out anti-missile test result..... then say..... mostly since your technology based on stolen one , do you have anti missile technology? do you ever done? show video if you ever done?

It all technology which identify real vs fake in MIRV, if you think enemy don't develop this technology then you will living in dreams world.

Other then this is one more concept to kill missile rather then shoot down........

Can you at least have some decency to use complete sentense and continuate logic? I am not going to waste my time to guess the meaning of it.

What anti-missile test do you want? yours or the yank's?

If it is the yank's EKV, then their 8 of the 14 (57%) hit-to-kill intercept tests have succeeded

It fairs better against single head and medium velocity targets while suffering in the test against decoys(balloons). And the stuff had to reduce the decoys from 3 to 1 plus a single mock war head in later tests. No anti-MIRV capability proved so far.

And I don t see you got any thing close to that, all you can boost is a Israek ArrowII based ABM, which only make a tactical sense.

Last edited:
yea we know what we will have , do you know what you will have by that time??

What you will have we also have by that time.... dont worry... you will also have soild based MIRV missiles we will also have soild based MIRV missiles...

Thanks, but like it or not, we already have MIRV in JL-2 and DF-5A.

Chinese space technolgy lead you at least 2 decades.

Easy brother

This wont help

Poverty is not their fault

"Long live the union of world's proletariate!" remember that:cheers:

Poverty is our fault, we couldn't control our rising population.. for many guys it may be not a big issue but for developing countries its a curse.. untill we control the population we can not defeat poverty and illiteracy..:cry:

Poverty is our fault, we couldn't control our rising population.. for many guys it may be not a big issue but for developing countries its a curse.. untill we control the population we can not defeat poverty and illiteracy..:cry:

there is poverty in everywhere....even in the USA and europe. i have had the experience of giving money to beggers in almost every city of europe...and yes they are all white skinned natives.now its alarmingly high in our part of the world....and that includes pakistan and china as well. barring the few spanking new cities,people living in the vast rural areas of china are extremely poor as well.chinese and pakistani members would do well to remember that people living in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others:rolleyes:.

i'd like to urge our young and inexpereinced indian members to read up on the thread topic before replying to flamebaits or well disguised propaganda to insult india..........just my 2 cents.:coffee:

there is poverty in everywhere....even in the USA and europe. i have had the experience of giving money to beggers in almost every city of europe...and yes they are all white skinned natives.now its alarmingly high in our part of the world....and that includes pakistan and china as well. barring the few spanking new cities,people living in the vast rural areas of china are extremely poor as well.chinese and pakistani members would do well to remember that people living in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others:rolleyes:.

i'd like to urge our young and inexpereinced indian members to read up on the thread topic before replying to flamebaits or well disguised propaganda to insult india..........just my 2 cents.:coffee:

Population growth eat Economic growth

Back
Top Bottom