What's new

China’s DF-21D, DF-26 Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles Could Trigger Mayhem On US Aircraft Carriers – CRS Report

You know its pretty hard for even a Chinese to catch up with the latest Chinese development, let alone ppl who dosent understand Chinese.

But its ok, I respect your opinion, unlike some hardcore nationalist.
Thanks i also respect sane Chinese posters here on PDF, and I am not white guy I am open minded Pakistani guy who came to USA 5 years ago and still don't have US passport

how do you know that we are not, it's a whole combined project.
:D

I truly admire your fortitude and patience in dealing with deranged entities here.

Long ago I put it into a place where sun and moon will not shine.
So I can have that much more time to smell roses and admire rainbow.

Perhaps you can think of doing that too unless you like funning that thing and tilting at windmills.

But I think smelling roses more pleasant.

But to each their happy enjoyment :enjoy:

Yet, US aircrafts carriers roam freely in south china sea and China can not do znything except issuing warning.

Last edited:
No it happens with Chinese navy loosing its subs in South China sea.
And you had similar accident in your port this is more shameful then accident in open sea, accidents and mishap happen an any time at anywhere all around the world but you're (IN) is very special

Yet, US aircrafts carriers roam freely in south china sea and China can not do znything except issuing warning.
Chinese battle ships also sail close to US coasts and US didn't do anything, but I guess you don't even know. How about Indian navy? US ships also sail close to India.

Chinese battle ships also sail close to US coasts and US didn't do anything, but I guess you don't even know. How about Indian navy? US ships also sail close to India.
Try sailing to Puerto Rico and try to arm the islanders and see what happens next.

Indian navy does Malbar excercise regularly in south china sea.

Indian navy does Malbar excercise regularly in south china sea.
So does Chinese navy in Indian ocean, why the surprise?

Try sailing to Puerto Rico and try to arm the islanders and see what happens next.
Maybe will do, US doesn't have diplomatic relations with Taiwan and recognizes Taiwan being part of China, why?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom