What's new

China's answer to RQ-4 Global Hawk

I don't think so look at Global Hawk, it is a beast. The Chinese one seems relatively smaller and maybe under powered. Never the less Chinese design looks maneuverable.

RQ-4_Global_Hawk_2.jpg

20110629130933945790640.jpg

Global Hawk:

060301f9999m001.jpg

Look at the men standing besides the birds, that should give you a rough comparison. The Chinese bird is huge and a beast by all measure. Honestly to me it seems that the Chinese one is bigger.

Do we or can we know anything about the sensor fusion and/or the "electronics" of the craft right now? Plus the size and the shape are deliberated upon very very carefully by the designers. They are a major and the first part of any program mate.

IMHO China should make a long-range UAV more BIGGER than the Global Hawk, with added stealth features and range exceeding 16,000km and max speed of Mach 1.1.

IMHO China should make a long-range UAV more BIGGER than the Global Hawk, with added stealth features and range exceeding 16,000km and max speed of Mach 1.1.
you are right
the real chinese version Global Hawk is more bigger than the usa Global Hawk by the rumor.

ps:many people( in cdf) said this bird is just a export version uav

it is very clear that china is working on many projects like
drones,stealth fighter,Xian h-8 bomber(b-2 copy)
i just say keep it up and well done china

It is a very good achievement by CHINA...My only question is why always Chinese Product look like someone else.

french unmanned fighter Neuron
Neuron_01.jpg

British unmanned fighter Taranis
taranis_small.jpg

yankees unmanned fighter x-47b
8928927424d4ed68e57af5.jpg

These are UCAV.however XIANGLONG (Soar Dragon)is a high altitude/long distance reconnaissance UAV.
china have several UCAV projects too.sac jxx is just one of the chinese ucav in future.

Range 7000km means something funny. The distance between China and Guam or China and Japan x2 is roughly = 7000km.
All Chinese weapons are US and Japan specific. haha.

french unmanned fighter Neuron
Neuron_01.jpg

British unmanned fighter Taranis
taranis_small.jpg

yankees unmanned fighter x-47b
8928927424d4ed68e57af5.jpg

China has two of these projects: the Shenyang Dark Sword and the Shenyang Combat Eagle.

The Shenyang Combat Eagle stealthy strike UCAV is supposedly set to be revealed this year.

Chinese UCAV list (excludes URAVs)

Jet powered:
- Shenyang Darksword
- Shenyang Combat Eagle
- This one (the joined wing one)
- Attack variant of the Xiang Long (model revealed at the Zhuhai Airshow)
- Unnamed delta-wing UCAV (carries BA-7 missile)
- WJ-600

Propeller UCAVs:
- Pterodactyl UCAV
- CH-3 UCAV
- Blue Eagle UCAV (anti-terrorism)
- ASN-229A

Back
Top Bottom