What's new

China Would Gain Swift Air Superiority Over Taiwan, US Leaks Show

Ask that question to your 3 million relative who got killed in Iraq---.
1. i hope America didnt make you have these crazy heartless perspectives on fellow Muslims.
2. I have no blood or religious ties to Iraq
3. And US still lost Iraq war (lost control of central govt, its pro-Iran, US troops are confined to their bases, US allies dont exert control over many parts of Iraqi territory and critical industries)? LMAO.

Only real achievement US got in Iraq was making Iraq deposit all oil earnings in $ in a US -controlled bank account, and thats because the US govt is broke as shit and us using other countries funds to delay its national debt default.

what would your employer say about your opinions about US "performance" in Iraq war? smh.

US neutralized Iraqi airforce, Libyan airforce, Serbian airforce etc and used their aircrafts to bomb Afghan, Libya, Iraq, Syria etc even recently.
but none of those countries have a good or competent airforce, mostly outdated jets and poorly funded military...why hasnt US helped Ukraine "neutralize" Russia's airforce?

First of all, that is the problem with modern war, you don't fight to conquer. You fight to implement policy, which unlike fighting a war, you don't have a specific guideline or timeline to chart your progress.

Ask yourself this question, to what end it is a mission accomplished on building a nation? You never stop building a nation because what happened today may not be the same tomorrow, the Sudan Coup have told us just that.

On the other hand, I wouldn't say Iraq and Afghanistan "Win" both war, I mean Iraq is completely destroyed inside and out, have been ravaged by ISIS for decade and Afghanistan is a fail state they was back in 1990s. Nobody win a political motivated war, except politician who line their pocket.

This is these wars are about, do you think US military care about winning or losing Iraq or Afghanistan? They don't, as long as the Armed Force have new budget and they can skim it off from the Weapon manufacturer, that's a win for them, if you lose a leg, a hand or your live fighting in those war, then it's too bad for you.

We went over there because we can, that show people power, I can fly 12,000 mile to your home and f up your home if you piss us off, that's the meaning of true power.

Fly 12,000 mile to f with other people's home is just a stupid waste of resource rather than a demonstration of power.

In the 7th century, Chinese envoy by the name of Wang Xuance borrowed troops from Tibet & Nepal, and single handedly destroyed the Vardhana Dynasty without any directive and reinforcement from the Tang court. While this action is something a chest pounding teenage can gloat on, the consequence of the destruction of the regional balance allowed the rise of the Tibetan empire that proved to be deadly for the Tang dynasty later on. As such, Chinese history judge Wang's "glorious action" to be disastrous.

There are always consequences to any action and many of them will cost you dearly years down the line. A display of power for the sake of displaying power is pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Chinese Airforce hasn't fought an air battle for decades, highly likely it will be overwhelmed by the US airforce. Don't ever recall a Chinese air battle.

Actually Taiwan's population is approx 2.3% of China's.
Neither has the USAF against a near peer adversary since the early days of WW2.

Yes, like the Taliban hosting Al-Qaeda. Not understanding the long term consequences of one's own actions.

The long term consequence is Taliban not only is back in power but also in areas it wasn't previously able to control. Through years of US occupation, Taliban's opposition basically gave up resisting as the alternative to US occupation appeared more attractive.

Fly 12,000 mile to f with other people's home is just a stupid waste of resource rather than a demonstration of power.

In the 7th century, Chinese envoy by the name of Wang Xuance borrowed troops from Tibet & Nepal, and single handedly destroyed the Vardhana Dynasty without any directive and reinforcement from the Tang court. While this action is something a chest pounding teenage can gloat on, the consequence of the destruction of the regional balance allowed the rise of the Tibetan empire that proved to be deadly for the Tang dynasty later on. As such, Chinese history judge Wang's "glorious action" to be disastrous.

There are always consequences to any action and many of them will cost you dearly years down the line. A display of power for the sake of displaying power is pure stupidity.
That's depends on whether or not you define it under political will or military will?

If you are defining it under Military Will, yes, this is absolutely stupid because it gains nothing, probably other than weapon manufacturer.

However, it's immensely different if you define it under Political Will, because that is the extension of your Foreign Policy, if I tell you I will strike your country 12,000 miles away unless you stop doing A, B or C. It won't work, because there is a chance you won't follow that plan, however, it would have been a different ball game if you really do strike them 12,000 miles away and you don't really care about the cost and then F you up real good. That give you political reach, and that send a pretty strong message to other country that are thinking about the same thing.

That's why US can implement foreign policy 12,000 mile or more away from the US, China can't.

Taiwanese don't want war with China. The suffering will be unbearable for civilians. The power plants would be bombed leaving the island and 20 million inhabitants in darkness.

That's why US can implement foreign policy 12,000 mile or more away from the US, China can't.

China is isolationist country. Desert and plateau to the west. Grassland to the north. Ocean to the south. Ocean to the east. China built great wall out of isolationism. China don't care about domination due to isolationism.

That's depends on whether or not you define it under political will or military will?

If you are defining it under Military Will, yes, this is absolutely stupid because it gains nothing, probably other than weapon manufacturer.

However, it's immensely different if you define it under Political Will, because that is the extension of your Foreign Policy, if I tell you I will strike your country 12,000 miles away unless you stop doing A, B or C. It won't work, because there is a chance you won't follow that plan, however, it would have been a different ball game if you really do strike them 12,000 miles away and you don't really care about the cost and then F you up real good. That give you political reach, and that send a pretty strong message to other country that are thinking about the same thing.

Political and military are interlinked. And yes, US bombs countries on the other side of the globe, and the consequences are becoming more and more apparent.

Political and military are interlinked. And yes, US bombs countries on the other side of the globe, and the consequences are becoming more and more apparent.
You are very naive....like watching the character on TV.......

You are thinking about comeuppance and consequence. Fact is, there are no consequence, unlike on TVs, where the bad guys ALWAYS get their dues, this isn't TV, this is about who had the bigger mouth, it's about optics. It's about I can bomb the shit on your country and people would still think you deserve it and I am doing the right things.

This is about how you can spin things around, it's always can spin things around. If you are thinking about waiting for the bad things to happen to US, well, that's going to be a very long time you are waiting.

You are very naive....like watching the character on TV.......

You are thinking about comeuppance and consequence. Fact is, there are no consequence, unlike on TVs, where the bad guys ALWAYS get their dues, this isn't TV, this is about who had the bigger mouth, it's about optics. It's about I can bomb the shit on your country and people would still think you deserve it and I am doing the right things.

This is about how you can spin things around, it's always can spin things around. If you are thinking about waiting for the bad things to happen to US, well, that's going to be a very long time you are waiting.

There are always consequences. Not all are immediate, some will take decades or even centuries to play out like the case I've already stated. But don't worry, you will most likely witness the consequences of US unilateralism in your lifetime.

There are always consequences. Not all are immediate, some will take decades or even centuries to play out like the case I've already stated. But don't worry, you will most likely witness the consequences of US unilateralism in your lifetime.
Not really interested on afterlife or what happened after I died. The world can go to hell for all I care.

As I said, you are too naive to even think there is a world after this, or there are going to be someone or something that will hold us to what we did. Again, things now is about optics. or how you spin things. I can spin it in a way I can come to your place and punch you in the gut. I don't need to persuade you that I am right, I only need to persuade other that I am right to do so.

Truth is, there are no truth, everything is relative, if you are thinking life is like a TV show where the bad guys is going to get it in the end, as I said, you are probably in a very long wait.

Back
Top Bottom