China Will Replace U.S. as Global Superpower, Says the World

j20blackdragon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Notice the 3 outliers Vietnam, Philippines, and Japan as expected.:disagree:

150626-datachina-graphic.32.29 PM.png

China Will Replace U.S. as Global Superpower, Says the World - US News

Accept the truth earlier than continue living in denial.

Pure ridicul-ation. China doesn't have the will nor the desire to become a "Global Superpower." A type of unipolar global superpower will not bring benefits to China. China have already stated that it is working toward a multipolar world with other developing countries like Russia, Brazil, India..etc, in which global policies are not dominated by any one country like now.

The positive feedbacks from developing countries are resulted from the positive developments and investments from China in their countries, even as western news continues to smear these investments and relationships are exploitations, neo-colonialism.

I don' be surprised of the votes of our people vietnam. China is the least trustworthy country in the world. More a hooligan than a responsible great power.

Half the Japanese still believe Japan now is still world second largest economy. :lol:

Its no coincident that Japanese economy is lagging behind China. :D
I think Jpan should care that whether they are exceeded by India, Korea, the province of Guangdong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian etc of China in economy.

Last edited:
Its not even that long ago that the western powers + Japan attempted to carve up China. 2 centuries lost to Manchu ineptitude and decadence. Nian rebellion, Taiping rebellion, 2 Opium wars, Empress dowager bitch, boxer rebellion unequal treaty after unequal treaty...

Add Japanese murderous aggression 1915 - 1945, civil war 1945 - 1949, war against the entire U.N 1950s, failed economic policies and uncontrolled revolutionary zeal up to 1978, famine, war with the USSR, Sanctions....

What Civilization can withstand all that and still come back fighting?

Only Chinese.

Any other peoples would have collapsed to dust.

@Viet
Nah...Never...:disagree:Global Super Power means also great responsibility, accountability!! Is China ready for that?...I mean you must also be ready to take hits...big ones!!:coffee:

I, for one, will welcome China to become a “superpower” and get more involved in world affairs. But United States was, is and will remain a great country.

For all those Chinese Posters here who are under mining Japan and its capabilities. Half of the technologies today you use are result of Japans R&D, one small Island nation i guess less than 1/30th of your size and still is 3rd largest economy GDP just below China. Is a developed country, whereas yours is not. Affected by Tsunamis, Earthquakes, still it comes out strong. Atleast if you can't accept it, respect them. I respect China is growing and is becoming powerful but do not lose the respect.

For all those Chinese Posters here who are under mining Japan and its capabilities. Half of the technologies today you use are result of Japans R&D, one small Island nation i guess less than 1/30th of your size and still is 3rd largest economy GDP just below China. Is a developed country, whereas yours is not. Affected by Tsunamis, Earthquakes, still it comes out strong. Atleast if you can't accept it, respect them. I respect China is growing and is becoming powerful but do not lose the respect.
actually those natural calamities r nothing compare to epic revolutions & invasion of china from outside

So America is finished. :bounce:
All hail Superpower China. :china:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom