What's new

China way ahead on border infrastructure

Those with lowest level of life which has already been dictated by their landlords would otherwise think differently, thanks to the kind of propaganda in India that voting can eventually solve problems.
e
Mate seriusally u must have watched lot of bollywood movies of 80's with thakur's and bullshit,if u even google u will knw india is ruled by cast and relgeion the days of thakur and landlords are gone with british and damn we have 1 billion people and u think thakur dont produce kids and their lands never get dvided.

i would love to see you amoung some aussie block and say all this chopstick stuff to them loool . may be in suburb tassie. lool dude get out of this you are just too full of your self.

dude you got the discussion of the topic
dog gam it !

are they asians? if not, what is the point of saying at the first place?

I am talking about asians.

1)Either your soldiers have very good binoculars that they could see the buildings of Delhi do u even have the idea where Chinese attacked in 1962?
2)if your rockets can hit our populated cities so can ours by the way we can't hit Australia yet but maybe in future we have the range to get them too till thn u can have your chinese tea there.

our cheap rocket (not expensive missiles) can hit your capital from the border area, because if you measure the distance on some geo software say google earth, you can clearly see the distance from our border to your capital is about 400-500km only. however, the closest population center of ours is about 2000km away which is out of the operational range of any rocket and I believe you have less than 50 missiles that can hit targets 2000km away.

I won't be surprised if you have missiles that can hit shanghai/beijing, but the thing is we all have such missiles that can hit other's capital (you don't have it now), but we still have some extra fun by having those rockets which can be very effective and affordable.

to add more fun into this equation, we have JL-2 missiles can be fired from our nuclear subs - which you will not have in the next 10-20 years. russia won't supply you such weapons.

China has no influence in international politics except a few African countries.They cannot even have influence over Pakistan which fully controlled by United States.May be China can pray for another escalation between Russia and US like what happened in 1962.I think world knows about the quality of the Chinese products :) Welcome to fire your rockets towards India but be careful that its not going to hurt your civilians !

our cheap rocket (not expensive missiles) can hit your capital from the border area, because if you measure the distance on some geo software say google earth, you can clearly see the distance from our border to your capital is about 400-500km only. however, the closest population center of ours is about 2000km away which is out of the operational range of any rocket and I believe you have less than 50 missiles that can hit targets 2000km away.

I won't be surprised if you have missiles that can hit shanghai/beijing, but the thing is we all have such missiles that can hit other's capital (you don't have it now), but we still have some extra fun by having those rockets which can be very effective and affordable.

to add more fun into this equation, we have JL-2 missiles can be fired from our nuclear subs - which you will not have in the next 10-20 years. russia won't supply you such weapons.

what are SLBM for?

when I watch your "Republic day parades", it is like :rofl:. let me tell you something mate - this year we are going to hold the national day parades in Beijing on 1st Oct., as of today it has been in general agreed by numerous sources that at least the following new Chinese designed/built weapons will be shown to public in production volume for the first time:

Type-99A2 MBT, 54tons, 80 km/h, fitted with 140mm Chinese gun.
DF-41 missiles, 14000km range, can hit your capital from the most rural part of our land.
KJ-2000 airborne warning.
J-11B fighter
PLZ05

for our troops, you need to have a heart check to make sure you don't get heart attack when watching:

YouTube - Chinese Military Parade

btw, the above is the video of the 1999 parade, I would call 1999 very different from 2009 as our GDP is about 2.5 times of the 1999 level now.
a little correction.

2008, CHina's nominal GDP should be about 4.2 trillion, 3 times more than 1999's 1 trillion

Here is WUXI, a tier 3 city in CHina. CHina has hundreds of such such cities . But I don't think that any India's city can catch up with the China's tier3 city before 2020,as for infrastructure.let alone china's tier1 cities like Beijing,Shanghai and Shenzhen.

Before India owns a city as developed as a China's tier 3 city like Wuxi, I suggest that India people should pay more attention to hardwork than the debate of "India VS CHina".

3163f3569e29837d5aad03461df5b4b7.jpg

3405b66399e17b4a2446bd8e567ac911.jpg

4cbaaf646d0257bf3881a0cd9ef5cf04.jpg

US have biggest force but US also find it to difficult to run yes India maybe not as strong as china but there wont be any Chinese tea party in Delhi soon. we have war experience with pakistan to our credit we still are intact so it not that easy my friend.But the topic is on road agreement and i already agreed that we are behind china in it so why the big fuss r u guys want say the mighty dragon is just going to eat us and we are on mercy of panda?
well, because of holdback of huge moutains, it is almost impossible for PLA to march deeply into India's territory from Tibet.

CHina can not solve the problem of logistic ,that is why China retreated in 1962,although PLA completely crushed India's army in weeks. In fact, week's attack of PLA in 1962 wore up PLA's one-year stock of supplies in Tibet. PLA can not stand long-tern war in 1962.

But now, because Tibet railway has been finished, power balance is much more favourable to China than it in 1962. PLA's now is in a much better postion in sino-India boundary.

RK

Ive seen rural India and Pakistan very closely (my ancestorial village and surrounds) and I have also seen rural China . There is a lot of similarities in both but overall , the Chinese seemed more well off (not by much , mind you ) . Cities are a different kettle of fish mind you. No Indian city can match the progress that even a B city in China has made. There is a very good mixture of capitalism and communism and Eastern traditions and Westernization in China.
I have no doubt that China will have (not for the first time) , the most advanced civilisation of the planet.
glad to see such a serious and objective comment here.

IMH,As for infrastructures,CHina's cities is quite close to the cities in the 1st world ,if S.Korea,Taiwan and East Europe can be labled " the first world".

But China's rural area,except costal urbanized rural area, is typical 3rd world.
Of course, compared with India's peasants, almost every Chinese peasant has their own land for issurance. So,even when they lose their job, Chinese peasant still needn't worry about food&house.

dude...when your economy is going so well...why the hell would you want a war to take you back decades?
This is the best time for developing world countries like china and india to make hay of the us slowdown and grow economically and cement their places at the top of the world order.I really dont appreciate the war mongering people on both sides...i guess there has to be some difference of opinion between the people of shanghai and the jihadis of FATA...
To become the great economic power china dreams to be....it would require years of peace with india...

For our Chinese Friends, Just a few years back when Japan was growing fast all the media were analyzing when Japan going to over take United States and its the same kind of growth of China too.A country which could not take Olympic torch peacefully going to be heaven in the world!! What kind of heaven is that?

dude...when your economy is going so well...why the hell would you want a war to take you back decades?
This is the best time for developing world countries like china and india to make hay of the us slowdown and grow economically and cement their places at the top of the world order.I really dont appreciate the war mongering people on both sides...i guess there has to be some difference of opinion between the people of shanghai and the jihadis of FATA...
To become the great economic power china dreams to be....it would require years of peace with india...

Paritosh, being a seasoned traveller to China, I did not see, any antagonism towards India. Of course with limited Mandarin on my part and limited English on the Chinese part, I could not get a better POV, but it seems India is not seen as an enemy!

People do want unification with Taiwan as was the case with HK. In fact, people are united on that point, from North to South. Also Taiwanese businessman are there in large numbers on the mainland, and there is no issues with that.

All through my travels, I could not find the belligerent, imperalist China that the West is fond of describing. I think, China is a nation of contradictions, of a powerful nation but a peaceful one. Of a communist nation but more capitalist than nations of the West.

I feel that the Chinese do not or cannot defend their positions in a English speaking world, sad really because China is so different than what it is made out to be in the West.

For our Chinese Friends, Just a few years back when Japan was growing fast all the media were analyzing when Japan going to over take United States and its the same kind of growth of China too.A country which could not take Olympic torch peacefully going to be heaven in the world!! What kind of heaven is that?

You can't possibly compare Japan with China. Growing economy is one factor, Military is another. Currently, the Japanese have permanent U.S military bases in their country. And that's the way it's been since Japan surrendered to the U.S. That's exactly why their military is called "Self-defence Forces of Japan".

Superpowers rise because of their economy. What PROTECTS that status is their military.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom