What's new

China warns of instability in response to report on US, India considering patrols in South China Sea

British brought democrasy to India ????is as much true as chinese can say and live as they want in china with out fear :lol:
It has to be hard way bro,no cut copy paste or theft will help :rofl:.

If you have anything to contribute to the thread then quote me.
you talk to any Chinese on PDF you feel as if you are talking to the same person ???

British brought democrasy to India ????is as much true as chinese can say and live as they want in china with out fear :lol:

Unless India can do anything about China and make democracy happen, otherwise it's just an empty talk.

you talk to any Chinese on PDF you feel as if you are talking to the same person ???

And who is this person???:lol:

Just curious, where did you get this idea? Chinese are good learners, and we learn from anybody who has something worth learning. China is 5 times size of India, so they must be doing something right. By the way, every country went through "copy and paste" phase before they become an innovative power house, "Bollywood" is one of those shining examples.

Unless India can do anything about China and make democracy happen, otherwise it's just an empty talk.
Indian will do if not today then tomorrow what china is trying to do in Indian ocean,

The point i was making with one of your mates is,china has more to gain from giving up someof the claims and having a better relation with others ,USA is poking in because it sees an oppertunity.smaller nations will invite US for protection.US has been playing this card for long,and china has been playing right into US hands,china is doint exactly what US wants.

Friendly neighboirs will help china to raise in world stage,with out which you will be held back in SCS and US will remain unchallenged in rest of the world,and once it has all the alliances in SCS it will keep its foot in SCS.

IF US loses in SCS it just loses SCS and if china loses in SCS it loses everything because it only has SCS. play smart.

here is a challenge to everybody
type "f**k the government" and reply 10 min later if u have not been arrested.

By saying something this naive, you really show you have no idea about the current affair in China, and I think you have been brainwashed by the west propaganda or your own media to believe that Chinese do not have the freedom to speak. Go to the online forums of neteasy (163.com) or Tencent (QQ.com) , you will find out how ridiculous you sound. :cheesy:

here is a challenge to everybody
type "f**k the government" and reply 10 min later if u have not been arrested.
is true bro. since no Chinese has accepted the challenge I bileve its true then ?

By saying something this naive, you really show you have no idea about the current affair in China, and I think you have been brainwashed by the west propaganda or your own media to believe that Chinese do not have the freedom to speak. Go to the online forums of neteasy (163.com) or Tencent (QQ.com) , you will find out how ridiculous you sound. :cheesy:
the online forums you are talking about and people abusing CCP ,must be some govt agents who knows,
this is an international form and you have a chance to prove that guy wrong

is true bro. since no Chinese has accepted the challenge I bileve its true then ?

the online forums you are talking about and people abusing CCP ,must be some govt agents who knows,
this is an international form and you have a chance to prove that guy wrong

You can believe anything you want to believe, and we get to witness how brainwashing works in a presumably "democratic" country with so called "free media", I mean, an ignorant person doesn't really need any reason to be ignorant.

Last edited:
Indian will do if not today then tomorrow what china is trying to do in Indian ocean,

The point i was making with one of your mates is,china has more to gain from giving up someof the claims and having a better relation with others ,USA is poking in because it sees an oppertunity.smaller nations will invite US for protection.US has been playing this card for long,and china has been playing right into US hands,china is doint exactly what US wants.

Friendly neighboirs will help china to raise in world stage,with out which you will be held back in SCS and US will remain unchallenged in rest of the world,and once it has all the alliances in SCS it will keep its foot in SCS.

IF US loses in SCS it just loses SCS and if china loses in SCS it loses everything because it only has SCS. play smart.

What you're trying to say by asking China to give up some of the claim: SCS or Indian Ocean?

You can believe anything you want to believe, and we get to witness how brainwashing works in a presumably "democratic" country with so called "free media", I mean, an ignorant person doesn't really need any reason to be ignorant.
We are brainwashed alright,but you are threatened as @mkb95 said you are yet take up his challange,even though our modi govt is great i can still say f**k modi govt,now that you claim a free media in china can you do that same and say f**k CCP.

What you're trying to say by asking China to give up some of the claim: SCS or Indian Ocean?
SCS bro,you dont have any claims in Indian ocean

We are brainwashed alright,but you are threatened as @mkb95 said you are yet take up his challange,even though our modi govt is great i can still say f**k modi govt,now that you claim a free media in china can you do that same and say f**k CCP.

Do we need to say f**K to our government when they out perform those who run India??? keep bragging you democraty sytem and freendom of expression, that is the only thing left for you guys to use when running out arguments.

SCS bro,you dont have any claims in Indian ocean

Haha...you think we gonna give up easily what is belong to us as South Tibet??

Do we need to say f**K to our government when they out perform those who run India??? keep bragging you democraty sytem and freendom of expression, that is the only thing left for you guys to use when running out arguments.
no one is running out of argument ,the topic is not about India or China's wealth ,its about SCS. just trying to reply to post where your mate dragged in India.

no one is running out of argument ,the topic is not about India or China's wealth ,its about SCS. just trying to reply to post where your mate dragged in India.
Dont reply for me bro,if possible just add to what i said

Go read post #13 over again, who rose the democracy issue in this thread? LMAO

Back
Top Bottom