What's new

China warns India against South China Sea oil exploration

dont forget to company ur frigates and bring some sweet chinese dishes for me because we guys love sweet ,and can think of some beneovlence on u people. by he way can u tell me what u do?
I got some tasty Indian produced curry here, I would like to receive you if guys stop messing up in SCS. I work in a France logostic company.

Post this one in Pakistan defence section, just wait their reaction.

Their reaction would be that their army after killing 3 million civialns and raping over 200k women was just too tired to fight.

I don't think india will survive as a single nation for very long after new delhi is leveled by air and missile strikes from Tibet.

Northeast india will be the first to separate.

Then Pakistan will enter the war and take back Kashmir!

For only 90 thousands square meter landmass, you sacrificed the important relationship with china. Pathetic!

Why would have we provided Pakistan those if you didn't attack China back in 1962?

Damm, the bloody indian goverment they kept me in dark for so long. I thought it was China which has attacked us for giving Dalai Lama shelter.
Now if we were to ask for forgivness return all the land we took from you, will you denuke Pakistan and take back all missiles and fighter planes you gave them for free.
And also hand over to you the dreaded terrorist Dalai Lama.

Talk when India deploys its naval vessels in SCS, not just 'vows to intervene'. When push comes to shove, India won't even match Philipines in resistance to China.

We have been pumping oil for 30 years in the LanTay and LanDo.
So it should be the other way round.
If China does have even one of its cojones intact then try and poke the tiger.

I don't think india will survive as a single nation for very long after new delhi is leveled by air and missile strikes from Tibet.

Northeast india will be the first to separate.

Then Pakistan will enter the war and take back Kashmir!

thetrollkingbycrosknigh.jpg

Damm, the bloody indian goverment they kept me in dark for so long. I thought it was China which has attacked us for giving Dalai Lama shelter.
Now if we were to ask for forgivness return all the land we took from you, will you denuke Pakistan and take back all missiles and fighter planes you gave them for free.
And also hand over to you the dreaded terrorist Dalai Lama.
Just keep Dalai Lama at your will, he is not allowed to return to Tibet. We will keep support Pakistan as long as India pose threats to the subcontinental security. I mean you reap for what you sow, it just depends.

HELLOOO MISTER u people backstabbed us , i remmember my grandfather told me first ur minister visits india and as soon he leaves u started bombing us, u guys are pure lossers, ur minister console us that there wont be any fight but it was backstabing

dont be stupid, china wants the world to know that he has world class weapons by advertising through pakistan and i am deeply sure 90percent chinese missiles in pak are toys but in chinese arsenal they have deadly ones.
Excuse me, but I've to say your grandpa was told a lie by Nehru. He fabricated a such ridiculous lie to cover his unforgivable mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom