What's new

China urges India to Honor Tibet-related Commitment

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

China on Tuesday urged India to honor its commitments and cautiously handle issues related to exiled Tibetans in India.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang made the remarks in response to Indian Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao's meeting with the Dalai Lama on Saturday at a regular news briefing.

China has made clear its stance on the issue to the Indian side, Qin told reporters.

"The Indian government has repeatedly acknowledged to China that it recognizes Tibet as part of China's territory and does not allow exiled Tibetans to conduct anti-China activities on the Indian territory," said Qin.

China urges India to honor Tibet-related commitment

wat anti china activities.they simply do protest.they dont use AK-47's.indian govt shud reply him that we r democratic,atleast protest is possible.

but our govt dont want to take panga at this time,coz they dont have mmrca,and other toys:rofl::rofl::rofl:

China on Tuesday urged India to honor its commitments and cautiously handle issues related to exiled Tibetans in India.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang made the remarks in response to Indian Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao's meeting with the Dalai Lama on Saturday at a regular news briefing.

China has made clear its stance on the issue to the Indian side, Qin told reporters.

"The Indian government has repeatedly acknowledged to China that it recognizes Tibet as part of China's territory and does not allow exiled Tibetans to conduct anti-China activities on the Indian territory," said Qin.

China urges India to honor Tibet-related commitment
The one thing the chinese lack is wisdom. You can't tackle relegious issues with a stick. They've gotta be happy that we're allowing the tibetean region respect & freedom to flourish on our soil, it's the only thing that has made the tibeteans safe (& therefore less problematic for the chinese). We're aren't really gonna listen to them anyways, n they keep pi$$ing us off for no reason.

Tibet:A secret joker card under the indian sleeve? Probably yes.
You fool around me? I will do the same to you,but the loss I do to you will be more than the loss you put on me.

China is playing in the Indian backyard,so will India if it has to.
But one thing is certainly clear that China is still nervous even after a decade after GOI acknowledged Tibet.

Tibet is pretty much a bargaining chip when dealing with china.The good thing is, India can use the same chip again and again as long as those 100,000+ tibetans living in India :D

Chinese think they are the only clever junta on this planet after accuring a couple of trillions of forex and foreign lands.Every thing has to come to an end,so will Chinese endless invasion of foreign terroritories.........

edit : wrong thread

Last edited:
If India had not honored the Tibet related commitments until now then the Chinese military and police would have been battling AK-47 aremed Tibetan youth by now and that too day and night.

Does Chinese think India cannot arm Tibetans?

The fact is that India has fully regarded Tibet as Chinese territory and has done nothing more than allowing peaceful protests by Tibetans on Indian soil.

I fail to see what assurance China seeks from India. If they are hinting towards anti China activities, there is no proff nor China itself accused India for that.

And India urges china

Not to support terrorism

Respect LOC

Not to finance terrorism

Not work 24X365 to slow down India's growth

Not supply nuke, biological weapons etc.c to its proxy to harm India.

Not to suppress innocent Uighur Muslims.

Not to kill Tibetans.

Not to attack India through cyber attack.

look how indian are keen about Chinese land and minority.
I'm really interested in indian's interests in Tibet.

Rightly Said , knowing india always stir up unrest in its neighbour

Do they take AK-47? Or suicide bombers in the making? You didn't face suicide bombers or insurgency because Tibetans are peaceful. See the Uyghurs.

They have right to protest and they are not harming any one. Protests are not allowed in China but that doesn't mean that other parts of the world will do the same.

Unrest like what? BD? Tibet? Nepal?

Ooohhhh I'm ssooo scaarredd... chinese leadership has this wierd idea that the world will listen to them just because they say somethig. Maybe someone ought to tell them that no one really bothers about what they think and no one really cares. 'Glolius CHina' is an idea largely emotional to the chinese (& maybe pakistanis) but no one else on this planet. Sure I'd like to be friends with them, but anything more...u can take a hike.

Ok we would honour it. What the chinese have to offer in return? As of now they are not doing any good to us but in fact doing bad. so give us a reason and little love and we will do it.

And India urges china

Not to support terrorism

Respect LOC

Not to finance terrorism

Not work 24X365 to slow down India's growth

Not supply nuke, biological weapons etc.c to its proxy to harm India.

Not to suppress innocent Uighur Muslims.

Not to kill Tibetans.

Not to attack India through cyber attack.

hahaha kya list hai...
We are honoring the commitment by not arming Tibetians...
BTW we dont need to...Uyghurs will take the responsibility for armed struggle if need be...However i would not like to see that happening..

Back
Top Bottom