What's new

China unveils world's largest supercollider

You guys are also welcomed to make the same counter attack arguments when the Chinese members are saying that India is always so backward comparing to China. :agree:

Did you congratulate us for our Mars Mission success as the first Asian country?? :-)

What that poster @The Truth did was a racial attack, similar to calling a Chinese by his skin colour or facial features, @C130 didn't do that, he just pointed out China's inability to build something that complex on their own. Now, one can refute that with counter-logic, or one can resort to personal racist attack, that I believe is banned in PDF, at least selectively. :)

Wrong.

C130's comment was itself a racial attack, suggesting that China (i.e. Chinese) couldn't build it by themselves and needed Western (i.e. mostly white) help.

Sorry, I'm not a science guy. So what is the purpose of this particle accelerator? What is the benefit of this technology?
The purpose is to propel charged particles to high speed (close to speed of light) and contain them. Research varies from radiation research to high energy physics to possible black hole production in the future. This should be easy to understand for someone with no science background. :D

Back
Top Bottom