What's new

China top 10 weapon systems of year 2013

which one you would like to have in your inventory?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
TOP 10 weapon systems of China of year 2013. Which one do you like?

10. JH7B and YJ12 combo
17378332.jpg

View attachment 12733

9.J10B fighter
17378341.jpg
View attachment 12735

8.Zubr
17378646.jpg

7.Z20 helicopter
17378695.jpg

6.052D Destroyer
17378690.jpg

5.Y20 heavy transporter
17378422.jpg

4.J15 fighter
17378630.jpg

3. HQ9 SAM
17378555.jpg

2.DF41 ICBM
17378788.jpg

1.1.Li jian UAV
17378618.jpg

I love them all....

Last edited:
Don't forget J16
20130322103621867.jpg

The bomber truck

2013is a great year for PLA and Chinese military fans.

I think 052d is the first type of detroyer that could carry 64 units of ati-ship missiles in the world.

I like the DF-41 road-mobile ICBM the most.

The DF-41 has the longest range out of ANY missile on the planet, 14,000 km range. :smitten:

Travels at Mach 25, and has up to 10 MIRV warheads. Can hit anywhere on the planet, even the most remote areas of the world.

whats the difference between j20 and j31?i mean what r there roles?

We have technology reserve, mammoth landmass, numerous human resource. Time for China to get its glory back, we are the boss of Asia.

whats the difference between j20 and j31?i mean what r there roles?
We have sticky threads here for J31/J20 in Chinese section, just read it.

J20 is for PLAAF only, J31 will be sold to PAF in the future.

I like the DF-41 road-mobile ICBM the most.

The DF-41 has the longest range out of ANY missile on the planet, 14,000 km range. :smitten:

Travels at Mach 25, and has up to 10 MIRV warheads. Can hit anywhere on the planet, even the most remote areas of the world.
DF41 ensures China will destroy our enemy in a irreversible and destructive way if they dare to provoke us.

For the last thousands years, we are the Mid kingdom until those colonizers knocked our door with guns and canons. Never forget the past and we will become stronger in the future.

We will make revenge for those slaughted innocent Chinese in the last hundred years and make sure they will not mess China in the future.

We people are the most benevolent race on this planet, that leaded to the death of hundreds of millions of our people died for invasion by our enemies. Whenever our engineers think the pathetic past of CHina, they are willing to sacrifice themselves to speed up the weapon modernization of our army.

Last edited:
Those motherfuckers killed our grandfather and grandmother still worship the Yasukuni Shrine, i think it's time to prepare for war. This time we will make sure they won't be restored in the next hundreds of years. The fury of Chinese people can't be supressed any more, time to erase our humiliation.

For the last thousands years, we are the Mid kingdom until those colonizers knocked our door with guns and canons. Never forget the past and we will become stronger in the future.

We will make revenge for those slaughted innocent Chinese in the last hundred years and make sure they will not mess China in the future.

We people are the most benevolent race on this planet, that leaded to the death of hundreds of millions of our people died for invasion by our enemies. Whenever our engineers think the pathetic past of CHina, they are willing to sacrifice themselves to speed up the weapon modernization of our army.

It was China that invented guns/firearms/explosives/artillery/rockets, yet it was the laowai who decided to steal those inventions, and use our own inventions to kill us. As well as colonizing/enslaving most of the known world.

We should have been smarter, and mass-produced our own inventions (firearms) before they did. But we didn't, and we paid the price.

Back
Top Bottom