What's new

China to 'step up' troop deployment in India border row

I understand, you are nobody and irrelevant, you might not know him, but your NSA is summoned to Beijing and he will go their with his tail firmly tucked between his leg. I am sure he will know Wu is who.

LOL, must hand it to pakistanis, you guys are good at imagining things .

Every third chinese is a Wu, so the question is right...wu who?

wu wu
one who does woo woo all day

There was this character here called Hong wu who had declared nuclear destruction and the wrath of the pla on every country for years. He even threatened Russia with nuclear destruction.

Wonder if he grew bored of his own warnings and left.

may be he is some another curry nigger who is ashamed of his nationality

This is the internet , you can't assume things. There are a lot of Pakistanis masquerading as Chinese , Indian , Singaporean and so on. Everybody knows that , can you prove it otherwise ?

Alternatively there are a lot of genuine PIOs but gets branded as FF since this is PDF.

I was thinking Chinese soldiers would be overflowing into India borders by now.. given the scale of deployment.... LOL

Enough if warning I guess. It's time when China should act!

LOL, must hand it to pakistanis, you guys are good at imagining things .

Every third chinese is a Wu, so the question is right...wu who?

You dont need to worry about Who is Wu. Your NSA would have done his home work about Who is Wu. Coz if he didnt, he is playing with the future of India.

cheerleader are dancing for thier aakka plz plz plz chinu dady india pe hamla kro na and thier akka

Pakistan and China got common enemy which is India. So why not coordinate efforts to get rid of this nuicense once and for all?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom