What's new

China to provide 4 new F-22P frigates to Pakistan

Comparing the Pakistan navy to Indian Navy I think we are still far away

------------------India ----------------Pakistan------------------------
Carrier--------------1--------------------0
Amp assult----------16--------------------0
Destroyers----------8 --------------------0
Frigates----------15--------------------11 (6 ordered)
Corvettes----------24--------------------0
Missile Boats----------31--------------------8
Submarines----------16--------------------5
Carrier Killer Missile----------NO--------------------YES
ANTI SUB PLANES----------YES--------------------YES
PLAN B -----------???-------------------36 Mirage Loaded with Anti Ship Missiles

Based on this numbers we can see that the blance is quite large
12 Corvettes and 4 Type 083 A frigates would certin help close the wide gap

2 of these would be minimum but ideally we should go for 4 destroyers to provide air protection
Type-054A-Jiangkai-II-Multi-Role-frigate-which-is-equipped-with-the-HQ-16-Medium-Range-Air-Defence-Missiles-Pakistan-navy-PN-antiship-missile-c-803-2-A.jpg

INSHA ALLAH by the Grace of Almight ALLAH we would gain help and license from China in order to manufacture about 7 of these F-22P Block-IIs in coming 5 years time in our two Shipyards along with the construction of 3rd ship yard besides it(for future sub program). Hopefully it will have VLS based SAM and AShM systems on board and 7 VLS launchers for Babur Cruise Missiles as well in a flower like pattern six tubes surrounding a single tube.

for all we know Indian Navy build up is to counter the growing Chinese navy, so it would be best if we just focus on procuring more subs and leave large surface ships out of the equation

INSHA ALLAH by the Grace of Almight ALLAH we would gain help and license from China in order to manufacture about 7 of these F-22P Block-IIs in coming 5 years time in our two Shipyards along with the construction of 3rd ship yard besides it(for future sub program). Hopefully it will have VLS based SAM and AShM systems on board and 7 VLS launchers for Babur Cruise Missiles as well in a flower like pattern six tubes surrounding a single tube.

Dont get excited....
Nothing comes free.
Pakistan is already into a debt trap.
How would you pay back your 70 billion dollars back?

Pakistan is already into a debt trap.

I do not really think that it is an economy thread , is it ? :azn: But considering the fact that you are only here to troll , it doesn't surprise me ... Pakistan has signed the deal for these ships and China is providing it ... Any comments on that ?

Pakistan has signed the deal for these ships and China is providing it ... Any comments on that ?

Any country would provide u ships n subs, as long as you pay.
But in the process, yr currency is watered down.
Rupee is touching 100 per usd, or at threshold.
Who suffers?
As i see it, india is not going to invade you, hence, i would recommend, four power plants, instead of four battleships, looking at 12 hours power outage in major cities of your country.

But the choice is yours....sink or swim.

Type 054A (NATO codename Jiangkai II)

Apologies on typo

for all we know Indian Navy build up is to counter the growing Chinese navy, so it would be best if we just focus on procuring more subs and leave large surface ships out of the equation

The notion that the Indian Navy is for China is complete false story, I mean just look at the figures how loop sided they are Pakistan needs to really operate 20 Corvettes and 20 Missile boats just so that it can protect its sea and waters

There is no reason why Pakistan cannot make corvettes Indigneously and same with missile boats

Any country would provide u ships n subs, as long as you pay.

Yes they are providing ships and we are paying for that ... Would that suffice for you now ?

As i reminded you earlier , this isn't an economy thread so nobody cares if PKR touches 100 or 200 :azn: But I can understand the ungovernable impulse of your lot to troll - there's just no cure for it except for a pink slip ...

I have been reading millions of posts that indian navy has built ships of different kind and now you say they are 100% indian made tell me how much do you know ? with the israeli avionics , russian weapons tell me How much of 100% it is ? Bergen companies licensed engine assembled ? than bell radar is thales licensed produced. Israeli Elbit Counter measures suite. Just like Indians we have made F22p , Saying that chinese engineers came here to help so did russians come to india to help them. Wow That is indeed 100% ...

lol funny post. chill out. always think befor you replay a post

There are further orders of F22p ships with upgraded systems .... the order is for 4 or more ?

It will make upto a total of 8 F-22P's i guess?

Type 054A (NATO codename Jiangkai II)

Apologies on typo

The notion that the Indian Navy is for China is complete false story, I mean just look at the figures how loop sided they are Pakistan needs to really operate 20 Corvettes and 20 Missile boats just so that it can protect its sea and waters

There is no reason why Pakistan cannot make corvettes Indigneously and same with missile boats

.....more and more subs....something that cant be detected easily and can strike deep inside enemy territory

Back
Top Bottom