What's new

China to launch Pakistani communications satellite on August 14, 2011

as far as Rocket Sci is concerned , we got ne help from Americans as American Company Help China after their rocket failed many times. in fact US company fined for that.

that was a long march missile that failed a few seconds into launch and the american scientist there representing their company manged to help out the chinese in their rocket design by inspection of the wreckage and finsing that the fault lies with a few welds, since that launch that welds have been changed and fixed and launch success after wards has been 100%. the US government got pissed at the company and fined them several million dollars

2050: india starts space mining at commercial level:coffee:

i would be shocked if even the best space agency in 2050 manages to mine on a commercial level beyond earth, not to mention that 2050 is only 30 years after india's professed moon landing date...looking at the us history 30 years after its 1969 moon landing.....1999...not too much has happened in terms of commerce (other than the civilian satellite industry)

Last edited by a moderator:
It talked about just abit "technical" assistance...secondly i wonder how India launched a probe to moon when it cant even build a reliable missile ;)

India's moon launch was delayed over a year because their "100% indigenous" satellite didn't arrive in India in time. :pop:

i will put it this way:
this satellite is basically built by chinease but technical knowledge has been provided to pakistani scientists so that they could build one themselves in future.

Some of Indians trying to rise fire.
I request them that this thread is about Pakistani Communication satellite "China to launch Pakistani communications satellite on August 14, 2011".
In todays news paper, Its also announced by Dr Samar Mubarik that Pakistan is going to launch first spy sattlite in August 2011.

Pakistan is progressing in the field of Sattlite technology

So please dont spread flame.

^^it doesnt say anything about spy sattelite

My dear no one openly say abt SPY sattelite.
You know very well Dr Samar Mubarik, Respected A.Q Khan all of them worked for Pakistan defence. So this must be also related to defence technology. You can guess easliy its a SPY :) :pakistan:

It is very easy to write a lengthy essay on the Indian activities, but again it will be a pointless discussion. Its better if we stick to the topic and debate on its technological aspects/usage/benefits, rather than spreading hatred here.

it's pakistan - china space cooperation,what it has to do with indian,japan cooperate with US on international space station,why can't china and pakistan do the same thing,indian started this stupid hubris game and try to sow discord,what did you expect from chinese and pakistani.if you are still interest in these litter tricks,you have to play better

Indians we know that you are very jealous when we get anything.so our sattlite sucks alright?Just dont go offtopic again we know you burn everytime Pakistan gets something.Your energy would be better spent on doing something good for india rather then trolling here.Get over your obesession about Pakistan please!

Pakistan will not launch thier own rocket from their soil because Geography of Pakistan does not support it, the same reason Israel cant lauch one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously what are Indians doing in this thread other then ofcourse what they do best....trolling....its a cooperation between China and Pakistan, Mods kindly take notice of derailing done by our Indian friends here and bringing topics related to Pakistani aid which are not related to the thread in any manner what so ever.

^^^ Just report the trolls(if there is one) to Mods and they will take care of it, u dont have to call the entire indian community trolls.:disagree:

Pakistan will not launch thier own rocket from their soil because Geography of Pakistan does not support it, the same reason Israel cant lauch one.

reference required.

Y Indians make propoganda without references.

And in which context u say that Geography of Pakistan does not support it.

Back
Top Bottom