What's new

China to Invest $2.5 Billion into IP pipeline.

Justin Joseph

Any credible evidence to support the ridiculous statement of yours?

Pakistan is now hungry for energy, and definitely this gas has a purpose in Pakistan, if not why was this pipeline created?

Please, use a bit of common before trolling like that.

Ha ha :rofl: hungry of energy... 30000MW that what you call hungry of energy.

Pakistan is in tremendous shortage of energy.. thats all.

Sir, both countries need gas true! But your claim that all the gas will go to China, and little will go to Pakistan is really BS. That's why now I am asking you to prove it with credible sources, can you?

By chinapakistan

And wait look, chinapakistan, is also disagreeing with your post and agreeing with mine, what now?I am troll?

Very sneaky of you to twist your posts.

These are the words of "chinapakistan"

"Gas energy is very important to china, and this kind of pipeline can provide stable gas from iran to china. And the most important thing is bcoz the pipleline is in pakistan, so our leader can sleep well every night. We believe our best friend. "

where did it says Pakistan will also use it?????????

It is me who have said that Pakistan will also use the gas along with China.

As for tiny or big quantity.

Should i have to draw a picture to show that who's the big economy or industrilised county China or Pakistan. Also, gas is not free you are gonna pay.

So it is obvious Pakistan will use gas and develop its capabilities and economy and in future will use more gas than present requirements.

Gas energy is very important to china, and this kind of pipeline can provide stable gas from iran to china. And the most important thing is bcoz the pipleline is in pakistan, so our leader can sleep well every night.:D We believe our best friend.

where it the mention of Pakistan?????

Pakistan will use also use it.

"Gas energy is very important to china, and this kind of pipeline can provide stable gas from iran to china. And the most important thing is bcoz the pipleline is in pakistan, so our leader can sleep well every night. We believe our best friend. "

Should i have to draw a picture to show that who's the big economy or industrilised county China or Pakistan. Also, gas is not free you are gonna pay.

So it is obvious Pakistan will use gas and develop its capabilities and economy and in future will use more gas than present requirements.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Your logic is so funny. Cant stop laughing.
Yes, it is real, I didnt say pakistan aslo use it in my post, but that didnt mean I said pakitan dont use it. Give you simple example, if I say indian speak english, doese it mean I said the other nation dont speak english?:lol: :rofl::rofl:Funny, really funny.

According to PEPCO spokesman Muhammad Khalid, the demand of electricity stood at 14,645 MW, while the supply was 10,110 MW.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

So the Pakistan need just 4,535 MW to have 24 hours of electricity supply.

From where u get "30000MW" figure??

I think India might just give in to this pipeline owing its needs and the costs of other options available to it.

It will bring peace and much needed stability to South Asia.

ye i agree... but till it reaches to indian territory its cost becomes very large....
Secondly india is not agreeing at the cost at which it will be provided to india..:smokin:

Sir, this is the most illogical answer I have ever receieved.

Firstly, I am not disagreeing with you that Gas is free of cost.

Secondly, I am not here to argue whether China will get a bigger share, or a smaller share, but instead to argue the fact, that Pakistan will be getting a very small amount of the share, which the rumour was started by you

Just because no mention of "Pakistan getting the gas", you are jumping to the conclusion that China is not going to allow Pakistan to have the gas, or maybe a small requirement.

Unless chinapakistan had mentioned that "China would be getting a larger share of the gas", then I would have supported you, but till then, please, tone down your ego, and admit your error.

Sir, this is the most illogical answer I have ever get.

Just because no mention of "Pakistan getting the gas", you are jumping to the conclusion that China is not going to allow Pakistan to have the gas, or maybe a small requirement.

Unless chinapakistan had mentioned that "China would be getting a larger share of the gas", then I would have supported you, but till then, please, tone down your ego, and admit your error.

We cant understand his logic, his logic is if I said indian speak english that means only indian speak english, the other nation dont. This is the most funny logic I heared during my life. And my post is just a reply to "A.R", whose question is "w this investment would be beneficial for china..", and about pakistan's benefit, everyone can read out that from the article.:cheers:

Another troll.

Why don't you be more productive and help you friend argue, instead of arguing over my use of grammar.

Its like arguing that

"I am hungry for dosai" is a wrong sentence to use, and the correct sentence is "there is shortage of dosai"in the house

Sir, this is the most illogical answer I have ever receieved.

Firstly, I am not disagreeing with you that Gas is free of cost.

Secondly, I am not here to argue whether China will get a bigger share, or a smaller share, but instead to argue the fact, that Pakistan will be getting a very small amount of the share, which the rumour was started by you

Your argument are lame and you are intentionally ignoring the first comments of "chinapakistan".

But as it will further derail the thread.

We should stick to the topic.

And they call pakistan is hungry of energy.:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Why this drama of us pak nuclear deal? for uranium or something else.....

Sir, please quit deviating from the topic, and stick to this current news, or I have to report you for trolling.

We cant understand his logic, his logic is if I said indian speak english that means only indian speak english, the other nation dont. This is the most funny logic I heared during my life. And my post is just a reply to "A.R", whose question is "w this investment would be beneficial for china..", and about pakistan's benefit, everyone can read out that from the article.:cheers:

Yeah, his logic is awkward on this, and I totally understand where your statement is coming from.

The fact is, no Pakistanis are jumping to what you have said and even if what you said was wrong, which I highly doubt, they are letting it cool, but Justin Joseph, is jumping up and down over your statement.

Man, there are sure lots of weird people in this world

I am very confused now, most indian's english here is better than me, can anyone tell me that if I said indian speak english, doese it mean only indian speak english and the other nation doesnt?:lol:

BTW: This Justin Joseph's logic, and his another famous logic is 1INR=45USD. ORZ, A incredible man indeed.

Your argument are lame and you are intentionally ignoring the first comments of "chinapakistan".

But as it will further derail the thread.

We should stick to the topic..

LAME ARGUMENT?

chinapakistan himself admitted to not even meaning the statement that you perceived, and you are arguing over what he mentioned, when me, as a Pakistanis, have found no problem in what he posted

Why don't you look back at his post, and read between the line, and find a sentence in which he said "Pakistan is going to recieve small amount of gas".

The fact, that your ego is so huge, that you aren't willing to admit your mistake, is good enough for me to identify your true colours.

I suggest, that you stick into the topic instead of deviating from it!

LAME ARGUMENT?

chinapakistan himself admitted to not even meaning the statement that you perceived, and you are arguing over what he mentioned, when me, as a Pakistanis, have found no problem in what he posted

Why don't you look back at his post, and read between the line, and find a sentence in which he said "Pakistan is going to recieve small amount of gas".

The fact, that your ego is so huge, that you aren't willing to admit your mistake, is good enough for me to identify your true colours.

I suggest, that you stick into the topic instead of deviating from it!

Hey bro, it is worthless to argue with a guy who said 1INR=45USD, it will get us no where.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom