What's new

China to India: Respect Maldives' Sovereignty (warning before strike!)

Xi Should get tougher, that's all he have got. If he let the pro-China Maldives president overthrowed by India and its dogs, I won't give a shit about him anymore.

I thought India was bragging about their fault in test? I figure that bragging can only go so far.

China need to make this a win-win with India. Let India brag about another victory while the reality on the ground is totally opposit.

Well look at this post, we know who is bragging and blabbering..
China already said both are in talks on Maldives. Since when did we become a kingmaker in South Asia, shouldn't in be India the supa powa? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. By talking, nothing changes, Yameen would still be in power and it will be back to square one again.

Lol king maker?? Stop interfering in small countries internal politics for your gains..

i can feel Xi is trying to set up personality cult, but he doesn't show any talent like Mao when dealing with our enemies.

Well look at this post, we know who is bragging and blabbering..

Lol king maker?? Stop interfering in small countries internal politics for your gains..
That's the point, since when a developing poor country is a kingmaker or player in South Asia. Why are we even worthy of talks? From Nepal to Lanka to Maldives, why the heck is China even mentioned. Who are we? We are just humble poor country. :cool:

India asks China not to send troops but to play 'constructive role' in Maldives
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/658668/india-asks-china-not-send.html

Why does India need our permission? Why not send in your commandoes like inthe 80s? Why does Modi need to call papa trump for support? HMMM, I wonder. :china:

没有国会就没有问责制度,民主是中国的唯一出路。

连跟着你混的人都保护不了。人心凉了,队伍就散了。

中国无论是唐朝!汉朝!清朝!只要是强大的朝代无一例外都是积极干涉周边国家内政!什么不干涉内政全是屁话,balderdash!

习近平我告诉你,中国不是你们家的家族企业!如果你没有手段和雄心,请早点下去!你能混,国家不能混!

That's the point, since when a developing poor country is a kingmaker or player in South Asia. Why are we even worthy of talks? From Nepal to Lanka to Maldives, why the heck is China even mentioned. Who are we? We are just humble poor country. :cool:

India asks China not to send troops but to play 'constructive role' in Maldives
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/658668/india-asks-china-not-send.html

Why does India need our permission? Why not send in your commandoes like inthe 80s? Why does Modi need to call papa trump for support? HMMM, I wonder. :china:

China asked !!!! :taz::taz::taz:because if regime changes in Maldives they might face pro Indian regime...

除了反个腐还会啥!?

China asked !!!! :taz::taz::taz:because if regime changes in Maldives they might face pro Indian regime...
It's not pro-India regime, it's your dog.

The non-interference foreign policy shall go to hell.

Huh, China asked? Since when? The title clearly says India asked us not to send troops. China never invades a sovereign country. China only fights in disputed territories, unlike India. We are not a supa powa.

Super Powder China has again given Powder Packed Warning to India nth time. Have Chinese Ming class nuclear subs reached Maldives?
LOL only India boasted about "special forces on high alert" until China warned you and now you are too cowardly to carry out your military intervention.

China already intervened. Our guy President Yameen runs the country and insults India :rofl:

You have 3 dark brown Indian smileys jumping up and down.
You telling us Indians are hopping mad because of Modi impotence in the Maldives.?

Super Powder China has again given Powder Packed Warning to India nth time. Have Chinese Ming class nuclear subs reached Maldives?
So which indigenous submarine are you sending bhai? OOOOO wait, you don't have an indigenous sub at all. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom