What's new

China to include $14 bn Diamer-Bhasha Dam in CPEC

Three Gorges Dam
three-gorges-dam-6.jpg
Damn what a dam :D

I did some googling & found this blue print of the Diamer-Bhasha Dam. Is this the correct pic?

I'm sure we can handle Pakistan's needs as we've build the largest dam in the world in the Three Gorges - over 2km in length.

Diamer-Bhasha Dam
Diamar-Dam.jpg

Three Gorges Dam
three-gorges-dam-6.jpg

yupe It's the correct blue print of Diamer Bhasha Dam ...

Good news.

Though these are long-term projects and relief will not come anytime soon. However, a step in the right direction.

Now I wish that Pakistani nation becomes mature enough to elect honest and educated leaders.

This is exactly what we need... A dam that will help our energy and water issues in being solved. The chinese investment is most welcome. China is really bailing us out. If we cannutilize this to max potential then Pakistan can emerge as a changed state in a decade.

Well i did supported him in 2013 but that dharna meh not sure about him now
Dharna was necessary to push for electoral reforms in the country. It send a message to other political parties that rigging attempts will not go unnoticed.

Dharna was necessary to push for electoral reforms in the country. It send a message to other political parties that rigging attempts will not go unnoticed.
But what about that language a leader just don't talk like that and you've to admit that ppl around him are not farishta's he need to get rid of them, anyway i am not gonna go further with this political discussion. btw i still don't know to whom i will give my first vote in 2018 i don't even know will there be any good leader in 2018 :cry:

Thank you China.
Where are all the Indian trolls now?
But what about that language a leader just don't talk like that and you've to admit that ppl around him are not farishta's he need to get rid of them, anyway i am not gonna go further with this political discussion. btw i still don't know to whom i will give my first vote in 2018 i don't even know will there be any good leader in 2018 :cry:
Kis ka hai ye tum ko intizaar main hoo na :D

Now guys back to topic please.

Congratulations, it's great to witness such cooperation between the two countries. :pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom