What's new

China to hold a massive military parade to 'frighten Japan', says report

lol i found that really funny when the media said China is going to show power or take back (Insert Disputed Islands name here) by force...

I was thinking did those newpaper have any brain to begin with? Especially the one CPC hold regards dearly and claim the 2 Millions PLA is ready for war....I actually laugh out loud and felt to the ground hearing this comment

Yeah 2 millions troop, but they are not gonna magically appear in battle , nor their equipment and consumable. Current the best sealift and airlift country is US, the US Have 1 millions troop give or takes and with 300 naval support vessel and around 400 heavy transport, even the US can only able to lift or support 25 to 30 precent of their troop for foward deployment. How are the 2 millions troop the PLA have can deploy in any island is beyond me...

Then I got to a point when PDF chinese member here saying we can build 20 millions car so we can send 2 millions soldier overseas....lol, then i understand why Chinese newspaper can always say they can take back whatever Island lol...
A lot of PLAN asset are hide under civilian and military dual use. Considered China has a massive civilian maritime fleet that include oil tanker and roll roll ship which could enough to transport 2 army and their equipment across any ocean to support any Chinese military operation. Remember how PLAN managed to evacuate 30,000 Chinese civilians from Libya in a short time in 2012?

China Defense Blog: Another STUFT forward.

for all the stupid things from the West, thank god only those Chinese news tabloids learnt from them, that even those clueless and naive Americans like the 'J' guy and the outlawed viet thinks its too funny to read`:D
They do not come for meaningful discussion. They just come here to satisfy their personal neo con fantasy.

lol i found that really funny when the media said China is going to show power or take back (Insert Disputed Islands name here) by force...

I was thinking did those newpaper have any brain to begin with? Especially the one CPC hold regards dearly and claim the 2 Millions PLA is ready for war....I actually laugh out loud and felt to the ground hearing this comment

Yeah 2 millions troop, but they are not gonna magically appear in battle , nor their equipment and consumable. Current the best sealift and airlift country is US, the US Have 1 millions troop give or takes and with 300 naval support vessel and around 400 heavy transport, even the US can only able to lift or support 25 to 30 precent of their troop for foward deployment. How are the 2 millions troop the PLA have can deploy in any island is beyond me...

Then I got to a point when PDF chinese member here saying we can build 20 millions car so we can send 2 millions soldier overseas....lol, then i understand why Chinese newspaper can always say they can take back whatever Island lol...

You guys want to talk logistics, let's talk logistics. I've said again and again on this forum that China has the ability to transport tens of millions of troops across Asia in a WW3 scenario. I never said anything about deploying troops overseas. I never said anything about amphibious operations. I'm talking about the PLA sweeping across Asia in a massive ground war similar to what the Mongol Empire did in the 13th century.

I'll list out the various factors that support my argument.

First, China now has the world's largest auto industry producing over 22 million vehicles per year. This is the largest auto industry in the history of the world. The US has never done it.

2013 Statistics | OICA

RvfjQmU.jpg

Second, road and highway networks extend across Asia. The map speaks for itself.

Qsudp1D.jpg

Third, China has already unveiled the full spectrum of logistics vehicles in the 2009 parade.

Fuel.

sOKi8XX.jpg

Food.

c5KbUth.jpg

Water.

X5387Is.jpg

Medivac.

6WaDBUL.jpg

Tanks and other heavy tracked vehicles will be transported like this.

j9YkTr2.jpg

Wheeled APCs will drive themselves.

YcCEuDG.jpg

Same for wheeled artillery.

PCOQYYS.jpg

If war broke between Japan and the Chinese, I bet US will not come in a fight immediately. We can see the ukrain and Russia conflict. Never happen even the nukes war break out.

the problem is not whether the US is to fight, but would you take that chance that US will fight over Japan?

You mention Ukraine, but do you actually understand why Russia, even the world know s Russian troop are fighting in Ukraine and the west have sanction the hell out of Russian regardless wherher the Russian actually support the war, yet still refuse to publicly use Russian troop and publicly endorse the support to the rebel?

Judging by the PLA action in regard to the Japanese, I would say PLA wont take that chance either

But you trust Bill "the I'm yelling at you the entire interview" O' Reily, lol.

Probably not, but still, Chinese news, is it garbage? It is yes, but can you learn from the news? Absolutely.

Trust is a strong word, what do you mean trust, you can't trust any network really, like Australia, we took one of your people and put her in jail, the media emphasized she had chains, shaved her head, and all that, but forgot to mention, if the crime she was accused of committing was true, she would be on her way to the chair.

Now on the other hand, this artist flew drones to Chinese NSA building and was brought in for questioning, they didn't cuff him or anything and after he explained and proved who he is, they returned his drones WITH the footage to him and let him know the laws regarding it and that's that.

Which media can you trust? Nobody, make up your own mind about the news.

lol , trust and can you learn anything from it is two different thing, i said I did not trust, that does not mean I did not look at.Chinese Outlet. Maybe I used to be the Intelligence type (Not talking about my brain), but in my mind, not trust not the same as Anti-Trust, which is what you would say "Not believe" , but when I say I am not "trusting" on Chinese Media, that mean I said I do "NOT Depend" on Chinese Outlet.

With the technological term more akin to ranting in Chinese Media Outlet, I do remember i read a stroy about how China can defeat American Carrier Fleet by building 50 Nuclear Power carrier itself and swarm the US carrier. Well, if you look at it this way? Can China build 50 Nuclear Carrier? Yes, of course, Anyone can build a single carrier can build 50 of them, no problem, and material and money is easily afforded by the Chinese too, but then the problem is not actually Can Chinese build them now, right? The problem is can China operate 50 Carriers at the same time??

Well, I do actually find in most case, Chinese Reporting is not at all as Bias as Western Media, as they are reporting in a single political tone where the Western Media report on their own agenda. But Does that mean I "trust" the Chinese Outlet? No...

I believe it is just to celebrate ww2 victory, nothing against japan in particular.
China lost 20 million people in that war, nothing wrong with hosting a big event for the 7th anniversary.

lol whatever, i dont trust any Chinese outlet since 2002, i mean all CHINESE OUTLET, be that mainland China, Hobg Kong, Taiwan, or even Chinese Newspaper in the US.

That's actually a smart idea. LOL.

Yeah...The US lost more troops in combat in WW II than in the attack on Pearl Harbor. Maybe the US should not have gone to war.

Why not ? You guys do it...

Because after Pearl Harbor, the US attacked Mexico. No? Then shoddy analogy. Try again. :lol:

A lot of PLAN asset are hide under civilian and military dual use. Considered China has a massive civilian maritime fleet that include oil tanker and roll roll ship which could enough to transport 2 army and their equipment across any ocean to support any Chinese military operation. Remember how PLAN managed to evacuate 30,000 Chinese civilians from Libya in a short time in 2012?

Don't bother using merchant vessels. US submarines will pick them apart. Plus, like jhungary said, you need to capture a port. The easiest way is to expand across Asia and bypass the US Navy completely. The Mongol Empire already did it in the 13th century.

map1259max.jpg

America can't do jack to China because China is now too powerful for the US to go into a full scale war. China will be militarily strong enough to make sure America is kept in check and China will use its economic power to dismantle the American empire into the scrapheap of history.

America can't do jack to China because China is now too powerful for the US to go into a full scale war. China will be militarily strong enough to make sure America is kept in check and China will use its economic power to dismantle the American empire into the scrapheap of history.

LOL

keep America in check?

nationalism at its fullest.

Well, Xi Jinping's regime is currently at the war with the US fifth column groups in China.

I can see that the US has been agitated by this act.

LOL

keep America in check?

nationalism at its fullest.

The stronger China gets economically, the more American monopolies get broken which weakens the leverage the US has over other countries. That military power America has will be as useless as the Soviet military power. You can never use it against another powerful military. The Cold War was won through economic power, not military power. American power is derived from monopoly. Monopoly in market size, advanced technology, use of currency, capital markets, investment, financing, loans, aid, weapons, etc.

When China can provide what America can provide to others, it provides an alternative. China has a massive market size for many goods and services which countries can sell into, China provides advanced technology it is self-sufficient in, China provides loans to many countries around the world, China is now a big global investor in many countries, Chinese currency is being increasingly used as China liberalises the renminbi, Chinese capital markets big and are being opened to foreigners to raise funding through yuan-denominated bonds, China export many weapons of various types, etc.

America is really scared of China exactly because countries now have an alternative in China which reduces the dependency on America which makes America's desire for domination that much harder. The stronger China gets, the worse America's position becomes.

This is most definitely a zero-sum game between China and the United States. The thing is, the American elites fully realises this fact.

The stronger China gets economically, the more American monopolies get broken which weakens the leverage the US has over other countries. That military power America has will be as useless as the Soviet military power. You can never use it against another powerful military. The Cold War was won through economic power, not military power. American power is derived from monopoly. Monopoly in market size, advanced technology, use of currency, capital markets, investment, financing, loans, aid, weapons, etc.

When China can provide what America can provide to others, it provides an alternative. China has a massive market size for many goods and services which countries can sell into, China provides advanced technology it is self-sufficient in, China provides loans to many countries around the world, China is now a big global investor in many countries, Chinese currency is being increasingly used as China liberalises the renminbi, Chinese capital markets big and are being opened to foreigners to raise funding through yuan-denominated bonds, China export many weapons of various types, etc.

America is really scared of China exactly because countries now have an alternative in China which reduces the dependency on America which makes America's desire for domination that much harder. The stronger China gets, the worse America's position becomes.

This is most definitely a zero-sum game between China and the United States. The thing is, the American elites fully realises this fact.

That is very true
although you do forget one thing American is not standing in one place , and it has and will have a tight grip over the main markets such as Europe and other top economies of the world
you are right , strong China is definitely not good for America
but America is also growing.

Back
Top Bottom