What's new

China to export Type 052D destroyers, signalling more advanced ships in the pipeline: analyst

are you so dim that you don't remember what you typed 50 minuets ago?
And are you that thick not to realise I was being sarcastic??

I said, "IF" Exercise is being a yardstick for equipment sale, "THEN" US "SHOULD" be selling their equipment left and right because everybody exercise with the US, be it South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Oceania...

watching it in exercise is not the same as buying them and use it yourself.....

If Exercise is any par for the course, then I guess US navy should be selling their ship left and right....

That mean I think what you said about exercise with UAE and Pakistan mean shit, I didn't say US is selling equipment left and right...........

Dude, that's like you learn that "If....Then" statement logic from middle school...

Would love these in PN
We don't have money
Another hindu troll false flagger @mods please check propaganda against Pakistan armed forces and misinformation and disinformation against Pakistan and Pakistan armed forces its high time hindu raw false flaggers gets banned for life in this forum

And are you that thick not to realise I was being sarcastic??

I said, "IF" Exercise is being a yardstick for equipment sale, "THEN" US "SHOULD" be selling their equipment left and right because everybody exercise with the US, be it South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Oceania...

That mean I think what you said about exercise with UAE and Pakistan mean shit, I didn't say US is selling equipment left and right...........

Dude, that's like you learn that "If....Then" statement logic from middle school...
And I'm saying US was never in any position to sell modern destroyers so your point is moot. Smells like jealousy from you.

And I'm saying US was never in any position to sell modern destroyers so your point is moot. Smells like jealousy from you.
lol, I NEVER bring up anything about US selling ship.

That response is direction made against your point of China exercise with other, so your point of Chinese Destroyer is on par if not exceed Western Destroyer. Then I said, if exercise is of any point of contention, then US will be selling their ship left and right. If you think I am talking about US is selling their ship, then your logic is worse than a Middle Schooler, I would put it about 5th grader level

On the other hand, as my other response suggested, US will NEVER sell their new/current ship unless they are decommissioned, otherwise you are talking about US selling Zumwalt and AB Flight 3 and Ford Class Carrier, because that's what the US Navy have been using now. US WILL sell AEGIS system, and they have already sold it on 11 different ship type outside US. For this Chinese AEGIS have zero customer.

LOL, you bring up something I never explicitly say and then claim I am Jealous.....On the other hand, Jealous is when you don't have something someone else have. so for me to be Jealous, then China must have sold a lot of their new or olld Destroyer when US don't?? Fact check, These are the class of US Destroyer sold to overseas customer

Charles F. Adams Class Destroyer

Royal Australian Navy - 1
Hellenic Navy - 5

Perth Class Destroyer (based on Charles F. Adams Class)​

Royal Australian Navy - 3

Lütjens-class destroyer (based on Charles F. Adams Class)​

German Navy - 3

Kidd-class destroyer​

Republic of China navy - 4

And here is the number and Type of Chinese Destroyer sold to Foreign Customer

NONE

In fact, China only ever sold a few ship to foreign customer as a whole, this is the Capital Ship China export to other country

1 Type 053H2G Frigate - Sri Lanka
3 Type 053H1 - Bangladesh
2 Type 053H1 - Egypt
2 Type 053H1 - Myanmar
4 Type 054A Frigate - Pakistan (2 not yet delivered)
4 F-22P Frigate - Pakistan
3 Type 039 Submarine - Thailand (3 not yet delivered)
8 Type 039 Submarine - Pakistan (8 not yet delivered)
2 type 035G Submarine - Bangladesh

That is the completed list of all capital ship that China made export to third country. That's 29 boat in total. Oliver Hazard Perry Class frigate alone had been exported to 9 different countries with 40 boats exported. So yes, let's talk about who's jealous.

Around 1 billion USD per ship maybe with 10-20% of discount.

Since it is aimed for the developing countries, and make sure that everyone can afford it.

Since it is bundled with the YJ-21E, and it is a pretty good deal.
Do you think any country will actually buy it?

lol, I NEVER bring up anything about US selling ship.

That response is direction made against your point of China exercise with other, so your point of Chinese Destroyer is on par if not exceed Western Destroyer. Then I said, if exercise is of any point of contention, then US will be selling their ship left and right. If you think I am talking about US is selling their ship, then your logic is worse than a Middle Schooler, I would put it about 5th grader level

On the other hand, as my other response suggested, US will NEVER sell their new/current ship unless they are decommissioned, otherwise you are talking about US selling Zumwalt and AB Flight 3 and Ford Class Carrier, because that's what the US Navy have been using now. US WILL sell AEGIS system, and they have already sold it on 11 different ship type outside US. For this Chinese AEGIS have zero customer.

LOL, you bring up something I never explicitly say and then claim I am Jealous.....On the other hand, Jealous is when you don't have something someone else have. so for me to be Jealous, then China must have sold a lot of their new or olld Destroyer when US don't?? Fact check, These are the class of US Destroyer sold to overseas customer

Charles F. Adams Class Destroyer

Royal Australian Navy - 1
Hellenic Navy - 5

Perth Class Destroyer (based on Charles F. Adams Class)​

Royal Australian Navy - 3

Lütjens-class destroyer (based on Charles F. Adams Class)​

German Navy - 3

Kidd-class destroyer​

Republic of China navy - 4

And here is the number and Type of Chinese Destroyer sold to Foreign Customer

NONE

In fact, China only ever sold a few ship to foreign customer as a whole, this is the Capital Ship China export to other country

1 Type 053H2G Frigate - Sri Lanka
3 Type 053H1 - Bangladesh
2 Type 053H1 - Egypt
2 Type 053H1 - Myanmar
4 Type 054A Frigate - Pakistan (2 not yet delivered)
4 F-22P Frigate - Pakistan
3 Type 039 Submarine - Thailand (3 not yet delivered)
8 Type 039 Submarine - Pakistan (8 not yet delivered)
2 type 035G Submarine - Bangladesh

That is the completed list of all capital ship that China made export to third country. That's 29 boat in total. Oliver Hazard Perry Class frigate alone had been exported to 9 different countries with 40 boats exported. So yes, let's talk about who's jealous.
Says an aussie guy?
Anyway, 2010s China and 2020s China is day and night difference, if you can understand, so its totally normal for the late comers.

Says an aussie guy?
Anyway, 2010s China and 2020s China is day and night difference, if you can understand, so its totally normal for the late comers.
I take it you DON'T have an argument with what I said?

Also, the argument we had back then is China can charge a Premium price for 052D, like what the US is charging, the guy I am replying to said they are going to be sold 2.5 bil each, I never said sales of Chinese ship is impossible, it's only impossible if you charge that number, where quite a few Chinese member seems to agree with me.

800 mil to 1 bil is more "Realistic" number, I mean, nothing is stopping you to put a 2.5 bil price tag on them, I can list my 10 years old computer on ebay for $1000, would people be dumb enough to buy them is another issue.

800 mil to 1 bil is more "Realistic" number, I mean, nothing is stopping you to put a 2.5 bil price tag on them, I can list my 10 years old computer on ebay for $1000, would people be dumb enough to buy them is another issue.
Im talking about things in general, not that i agreed with the 2.5 billion price tag, that is another story.

Im talking about things in general, not that i agreed with the 2.5 billion price tag, that is another story.
Things in general was as I already explained, they can sell Type 054 Frigate, they can sell 052D Destroyer, asking them for 2.5 billions is 獅子開大口, because asking 2.5 bil is asking more than Western Destroyer, which have more reputation on sales.

The majority of this thread I was trying to explain why Brazil and Saudi don't need or wouldn't order advance destroyer, TLDR, Brazil don't have the money, Saudi don't have the need

Things in general was as I already explained, they can sell Type 054 Frigate, they can sell 052D Destroyer, asking them for 2.5 billions is 獅子開大口, because asking 2.5 bil is asking more than Western Destroyer, which have more reputation on sales.

The majority of this thread I was trying to explain why Brazil and Saudi don't need or wouldn't order advance destroyer, TLDR, Brazil don't have the money, Saudi don't have the need
So if Saudi buys a Chinese destroyer what are you gonna do? Swallow your own poo? Come on let's put your money where your mouth is... Lol

So if Saudi buys a Chinese destroyer what are you gonna do? Swallow your own poo? Come on let's put your money where your mouth is... Lol
Let me know WHEN Saudi buy a Chinese Destroyer, NOT BEFORE. You get your bragging right AFTER they purchase a Chinese product, not before

On the other hand

They choose the WORSE ship in the entire US Navy and not the Chinese Destroyer for the MMSC competition, that in itself saying something here

Let me know WHEN Saudi buy a Chinese Destroyer, NOT BEFORE. You get your bragging right AFTER they purchase a Chinese product, not before

On the other hand

They choose the WORSE ship in the entire US Navy and not the Chinese Destroyer for the MMSC competition, that in itself saying something here

What the point of a bet if you already know the outcome? Common sense matey, something which you seem to lack. So what is it gonna be? If they buy one, you are gonna offer what in return? Lolol

What the point of a bet if you already know the outcome? Common sense matey, something which you seem to lack. So what is it gonna be? If they buy one, you are gonna offer what in return? Lolol
Sure, let's put the money where your mouth is. Tho I am not interested in seeing you eat crap, how about money?

Let's bet US $10,000 that Saudi will not buy any Chinese Destroyer in 5 years? How about that? I can have my wife, who is a lawyer, to draft an executable contract under both Australian and Singaporean court.

Let's really bet on something instead of doing motor mouth.

I am dead serious about that, if its' stuff like this, I will bet, and 10K USD seems like a reasonable amount, and this is what I do for a living, and it's only fair I put about 3 months worth of my salary of what I actually do to the test. I am confident of my result I predict, the question is, are you?

If you are willing to go ahead with this bet, let's finalise the detail over in What's App

Sure, let's put the money where your mouth is. Tho I am not interested in seeing you eat crap, how about money?

Let's bet US $10,000 that Saudi will not buy any Chinese Destroyer in 5 years? How about that? I can have my wife, who is a lawyer, to draft an executable contract under both Australian and Singaporean court.

Let's really bet on something instead of doing motor mouth.

I am dead serious about that, if its' stuff like this, I will bet, and 10K USD seems like a reasonable amount, and this is what I do for a living, and it's only fair I put about 3 months worth of my salary of what I actually do to the test. I am confident of my result I predict, the question is, are you?

If you are willing to go ahead with this bet, let's finalise the detail over in What's App

If Saudi Arabia does buy warships from China, it would be a significant development. It would be the first time that Saudi Arabia has bought major weapons systems from China. It would also be a sign of the growing strategic relationship between Saudi Arabia and China.

Back
Top Bottom