What's new

China to export Type 052D destroyers, signalling more advanced ships in the pipeline: analyst

Sure, let's put the money where your mouth is. Tho I am not interested in seeing you eat crap, how about money?

Let's bet US $10,000 that Saudi will not buy any Chinese Destroyer in 5 years? How about that? I can have my wife, who is a lawyer, to draft an executable contract under both Australian and Singaporean court.

Let's really bet on something instead of doing motor mouth.

I am dead serious about that, if its' stuff like this, I will bet, and 10K USD seems like a reasonable amount, and this is what I do for a living, and it's only fair I put about 3 months worth of my salary of what I actually do to the test. I am confident of my result I predict, the question is, are you?

If you are willing to go ahead with this bet, let's finalise the detail over in What's App

Don't have to draft any contract mate, just type h3re will do. I will accept your bet, if Saudi buys a Chinese destroyer within 5 years, you are an idiot, if they don't then I will cease to call you Mr. LNG. How about that? Lol

If Saudi Arabia does buy warships from China, it would be a significant development. It would be the first time that Saudi Arabia has bought major weapons systems from China. It would also be a sign of the growing strategic relationship between Saudi Arabia and China.
The Saudi bought Chinese ballistic missile IIRC, so this is not something they wouldn't do.

The reason why I said they wouldn't do is that they don't need a destroyer, nor will they give up the Mk41 right they brought with their Multi-Mission Surface Combatant Project. I mean unless you are thinking of a third dimension of this world where US allows Saudi to install Mk41 on Chinese ship or vice versa or Saudi is going to order both VLS for a destroyer platform they don't need. That is most likely never going to happen...

Don't have to draft any contract mate, just type h3re will do. I will accept your bet, if Saudi buys a Chinese destroyer within 5 years, you are an idiot, if they don't then I will cease to call you Mr. LNG. How about that? Lol
I am serious, I am willing to pay $10,000 and not just some verbal thing and I will go back on in 5 years, and I expect the same to you, so if you want to do this, I want it to goes into a contract and put the money aside in an escrow account, so either of us wouldn't chicken out, and you can't do escrow unless you have an actionable contract.

The Saudi bought Chinese ballistic missile IIRC, so this is not something they wouldn't do.

The reason why I said they wouldn't do is that they don't need a destroyer, nor will they give up the Mk41 right they brought with their Multi-Mission Surface Combatant Project. I mean unless you are thinking of a third dimension of this world where US allows Saudi to install Mk41 on Chinese ship or vice versa or Saudi is going to order both VLS for a destroyer platform they don't need. That is most likely never going to happen...

I am serious, I am willing to pay $10,000 and not just some verbal thing and I will go back on in 5 years, and I expect the same to you, so if you want to do this, I want it to goes into a contract and put the money aside in an escrow account, so either of us wouldn't chicken out, and you can't do escrow unless you have an actionable contract.
If you are serious, take a flight to Shanghai and bring me the agreement to sign. =). Come on you can do this, i got a spare room for you Mr LNG.

If you are serious, take a flight to Shanghai and bring me the agreement to sign. =). Come on you can do this, i got a spare room for you Mr LNG.
Why I have to come to you? You wanted this bet, not me, so if anything, you need to come to me. Why not you come to Australia and meet me and sign the escrow agreement in my home?? I have my home and my 9mm ready for you :lol: :lol:

And doing it this escrow means you are serious, and you stay anonymous, I don't care about who you are, as long as I can have that $10,000 we bet if I win. I mean, you want to put your money where your mouth is? Or are you going to chicken out now after you ignited my interest?

Why I have to come to you? You wanted this bet, not me, so if anything, you need to come to me. Why not you come to Australia and meet me and sign the escrow agreement in my home?? I have my home and my 9mm ready for you :lol: :lol:

And doing it this escrow means you are serious, and you stay anonymous, I don't care about who you are, as long as I can have that $10,000 we bet if I win. I mean, you want to put your money where your mouth is? Or are you going to chicken out now after you ignited my interest?
See... You talk so much about this and that and in the end you are jst another pssy. Let's just stick with admitting yourself as an idiot if you lose and if you win I will cease calling you Mr LNG. Lol

See... You talk so much about this and that and in the end you are jst another pssy. Let's just stick with admitting yourself as an idiot if you lose and if you win I will cease calling you Mr LNG. Lol
I mean, the talks is almost all on you.

You want a bet, or you want a meet up?

I don't bet on "eating shit" or "leaving the forum" or "admitting to be an idiot" I am not 5 years old, and this is not grade school. If you want a bet, I would need cold hard cash. I don't want a meet up, I just want your money, that's the purpose of a bet, and internet betting mostly goes over escrow, as I have done so previously.

Now, if you want a grown-up bet, then take the literally money where your mouth at, and pay $10,000 into an escrow account, and winner takes all, I am not at all interested in mouth bet. Let me know if and when you are serious about this bet you wanted.

I mean, the talks is almost all on you.

You want a bet, or you want a meet up?

I don't bet on "eating shit" or "leaving the forum" or "admitting to be an idiot" I am not 5 years old, and this is not grade school. If you want a bet, I would need cold hard cash. I don't want a meet up, I just want your money, that's the purpose of a bet, and internet betting mostly goes over escrow, as I have done so previously.

Now, if you want a grown-up bet, then take the literally money where your mouth at, and pay $10,000 into an escrow account, and winner takes all, I am not at all interested in mouth bet. Let me know if and when you are serious about this bet you wanted.

You say you are serious and wanted to have an agreement bla bla bla, your wife is a lawyer bla bla bla, you can use Singapore as mediation Court bla bla bla. Then now you insist I take the first step.

My bet was very simple, admit you are ab idiot if you lose. That's all and you had to blurt one big circle without answering anything. Lololol. When will you learn Gary.

You say you are serious and wanted to have an agreement bla bla bla, your wife is a lawyer bla bla bla, you can use Singapore as mediation Court bla bla bla. Then now you insist I take the first step.

My bet was very simple, admit you are ab idiot if you lose. That's all and you had to blurt one big circle without answering anything. Lololol. When will you learn Gary.
I didn't insist you take the first step, I ask for your contact detail so I can send you the agreement, you don't even need to do shit, wait for it, sign it and then deposit the money in a escrow account, wait 5 years, if you win, you take that money, if I win, I take those money or you can always give me your address and email on PDF, I don't care.

Again, if you want to bet on not calling name, you go find a 5th grader and make the bet to him, I don't care about name calling, as I said, I am a grown man, why would I care, I care about money, and if you want to bet, you bet money, you don't go to a tab and bet on name calling in a horse race.

Again, let me know when you are serious about a bet.

I didn't insist you take the first step, I ask for your contact detail so I can send you the agreement, you don't even need to do shit, wait for it, sign it and then deposit the money in a escrow account, wait 5 years, if you win, you take that money, if I win, I take those money or you can always give me your address and email on PDF, I don't care.

Again, if you want to bet on not calling name, you go find a 5th grader and make the bet to him, I don't care about name calling, as I said, I am a grown man, why would I care, I care about money, and if you want to bet, you bet money, you don't go to a tab and bet on name calling in a horse race.

Again, let me know when you are serious about a bet.
This can go on forever mat3. It just shows you were never serious. Anyway yes or no. Simple bet. Don't have to tell me grandmother story.

This can go on forever mat3. It just shows you were never serious. Anyway yes or no. Simple bet. Don't have to tell me grandmother story.
I am serious as long as it's $10,000, otherwise I am not interested in some stupid name calling bet.

I think Saudi Arabia needs 052D, but not as many as rumored.

It has started construction but I doubt it will carry J35, it's drone carrier afterall.
Showing it can carry the J-35 can help sell the J-35 to Brazil or Saudi Arabia, that probably want to operate at least a squadron of manned fighters from the ship for fleet air defense.

That's the sole purpose, you can play with those fancy toys when you are strategically bundled altogether with China.

Pakistan's senior naval officers are inspecting the Type 052DL Nanning.

The Type 076 can launch manned aircraft as well as the EMALS of the Type 003 can launch the aircraft up to 50 tonnes.

Although the EMALS of the Type 076 can only launch 30 tonnes aircraft, but it is sufficient to launch the J-35.
Hopefully they can suggest an update of the Type 052DL that will see a modernization of the mast to some elements of the Type 55 mast) so the VHF radar can be removed and room is made for an additional 32 VLS.

96 VLS will allow the PN to operate fewer ships and have the amount of offensive and defend firepower to both protect a surface action group and deliver consequential levels of firepower against an enemy force, independent of other assets.

Same hull as the Type 052DL, but redefined and rebalanced, considering advancements in electronics and threats; 64 cells don’t seem to be enough in light of current and emerging threats.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom