What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

Christians should be arrested for disturbing public order. Just as I do not want naked men running around my children offering them candy, I also do not want Christians running around my children offering them bibles! I put Christians on the same list of "undesirables" as rapists and street thugs, they're below even corrupt officials and prostitutes in my book.

Corrupt officials steal money, which can be made back.
Rapists, street thugs, and Christians steal things that can't be made back:

Your dignity, your life, and your mind.

Do NOT insult Christianity. I am Christian, and I understand Christianity more than you.

So please understand it before saying it.

Are you the reincarnation of Adolf hitler?

You are basically saying the same things that he said about the jews in the 1930's and we all know what happened next.

Your statements are absolutely disgusting.

Jews did not try to convert others to Judaism, regardless of their other faults. Your racism and white supremacy on the other hand is far more disgusting.

Are you the reincarnation of Adolf hitler?

You are basically saying the same things that he said about the jews in the 1930's and we all know what happened next.

Your statements are absolutely disgusting.

Thank you for cheapening the discussion and fulfilling Godwin's law.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pray tell if you were in a court of law how do establish a connection between his statment and Nazism.

I need some more sources before I'm willing to believe that Christianity really is growing that fast in China.

It's definitely growing, I know quite a few Chinese Christians here... but I don't think it's growing THAT fast.

China has about 10,000 new Christians every day.

Currently, China has the world's largest Christian population.

mother Teresa wasn't a humanitarian, she was a religious zealot.

Hitchens on MT

Christopher Hitchens,the same old lunatic who take ir as a pride to target each and every public figure

b it mother Teresa or Ronald Reagen,Henry Kissinger or Dalai Lama,nobody here take that fool' remark gredible,just visit Kolkata and the people there himself tell u about Mother Teresa,a fraud or an Angle

Christopher Hitchens,the same old lunatic who take ir as a pride to target each and every public figure

b it mother Teresa or Ronald Reagen,Henry Kissinger or Dalai Lama,nobody here take that fool' remark gredible,just visit Kolkata and the people there himself tell u about Mother Teresa,a fraud or an Angle

A cheap appeal to sentimentalism.

mother Teresa wasn't a humanitarian, she was a religious zealot.

Hitchens on MT
YouTube - Christopher Hitchens on Mother Teresa

Look you can agree or disagree by reasoning like an adult or you can just peevishly call someone insane and thumb your nose at them. You are an expert at the latter.

I had my reasoning with me why i consider that insane,now if u had a opinion about it quote my post to bring it,rather than lunatic answers like take it ,bring it and suck it

^^
Christianity is dying in the West, more and more people are becoming atheistic, some even turning to eastern religions. This is making the missionary groups frantic and so they're turning to countries like India and China

Now don't get me wrong, Christians in Indian are extremely well integrated, but neo-converts have been creating a lot of problems (Orissa and the North East) . The methods the missionary groups are using these days are despicable.

China has about 10,000 new Christians every day.

Currently, China has the world's largest Christian population.

Do you have any sources to back that up?

From what I have read, there are about 50-60 million Christians in China, which is no where near the largest Christian population.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom