What's new

China to ‘adopt’ Pakistan’s terrorism problem

you are simply proving Modi's charge that Pakistan is causing terrorism in India. But my point was completely different - may be you should read it again

So what they are helping us.

ok. Pakistanis have I guess come to such a low that tom dick and harry come bomb their country and that makes them happy.

How about trying this approach in Kashmir.

why? remember Indians don't quite have the abject failure induced insecurity you guys have. They are sending dozens of satellites into space (and making money) while you guys have your military doing guard duty for chinese road workers while your generals are busy sending coordinates to some clerk in langley for bombing some part of Pakistan.

Your views makes no sense. I think you should be a good reader instead of writing your views because these lines are far away from reality. :undecided:

they won't make sense to you because they contradict the hallucination you have built for yourself to deal with the misery of your country.

you are simply proving Modi's charge that Pakistan is causing terrorism in India. But my point was completely different - may be you should read it again

My answer proves that those who choose to carry out acts of terror and say other countries are state sponsers should first sort out issues at home before judging the world

ok. Pakistanis have I guess come to such a low that tom dick and harry come bomb their country and that makes them happy.

why? remember Indians don't quite have the abject failure induced insecurity you guys have. They are sending dozens of satellites into space (and making money) while you guys have your military doing guard duty for chinese road workers while your generals are busy sending coordinates to some clerk in langley for bombing some part of Pakistan.

they won't make sense to you because they contradict the hallucination you have built for yourself to deal with the misery of your country.

My answer proves that those who choose to carry out acts of terror and say other countries are state sponsers should first sort out issues at home before judging the world

Pakistan should have strong and believable allies to counter allies terrorism sponsoring by stong enamies

And what makes you think so?

you make a false premise and restate it as proof for that premise. vacant.

And what makes you think so?

guess you came late to the party and and want to restart? go back and read up on the thread

its not about RMB depreciation its more to do with Chinese subsidies to industries for the sake of keeping employment up..which creates a massive circular debt..plus under cost dumping in export markets...

I was waiting for an Indian to say this, I am very surprised to see these words come from you though.

That is gem of a find. I will save this link to rub on these rats faces everytime they talk about law and order situation in Pakistan.
This is our NSG (National Security Gaurd) report.. Even small fire crackers are counted..

Killing terrorists is good, regardless of whos pushing the button. Also the Americans haven't tried anything since mid-2016, and the Chinese aren't going to start drone strikes.

The source of this terrorism is the many Indian consulates on the Afghan and Iranian border, attacking this issue at its source will be an act of war against three different countries. best solution is to continue to break the will of these fools, and increasing military and intelligence capabilities.

yeah yeah, we all know about Pakistani brainwash

I was waiting for an Indian to say this, I am very surprised to see these words come from you though.

I am involved in trading so we are facing the onslaught of Chinese goods..some of prices given by Chinese manufacturers are actually less than the value of copper used in them...my friend calculated that we could buy bunch of Chinese goods..dismantle them for copper...sell the copper at scrap value..and still make a profit..Most of the Chinese competition is on price..otherwise goods in China cost as much to make anywhere else...I have a supplier who runs simultaneous factories in Germany and China..ad they are global fortune 500 company and number one in their own line of industry..there is no bigger manufacturer in the world for given commodity...and the price coming out of their China factory are only 2-3 Euros less than German ones...the reason is that production cost is the same...good skilled workforce in China cost as much as Germany or Japan..same is the situation with Huawei...recently Huawei won a big for large telecom project in Saudi but then it was disqualified when Ericsson and Nokia-Siemens launched a complain with competition commission..it turned out..Huawei subsidized the project by 50%....it is strictly illegal to export to Saudi or export from Saudi on subsidized manufacturing.

I am involved in trading so we are facing the onslaught of Chinese goods..some of prices given by Chinese manufacturers are actually less than the value of copper used in them...my friend calculated that we could buy bunch of Chinese goods..dismantle them for copper...sell the copper at scrap value..and still make a profit..Most of the Chinese competition is on price..otherwise goods in China cost as much to make anywhere else...I have a supplier who runs simultaneous factories in Germany and China..ad they are global fortune 500 company and number one in their own line of industry..there is no bigger manufacturer in the world for given commodity...and the price coming out of their China factory are only 2-3 Euros less than German ones...the reason is that production cost is the same...good skilled workforce in China cost as much as Germany or Japan..same is the situation with Huawei...recently Huawei won a big for large telecom project in Saudi but then it was disqualified when Ericsson and Nokia-Siemens launched a complain with competition commission..it turned out..Huawei subsidized the project by 50%....it is strictly illegal to export to Saudi or export from Saudi on subsidized manufacturing.

Does this subsidies come from within Huawei or does it come with support from the Chinese local government?

Does this subsidies come from within Huawei or does it come with support from the Chinese local government?

Huawei under bids the project below the true cost of manufacturing...end of the year they claim it from Chinese government in a form of tax rebate or state funded subsidies..or direct grants in the name of research and development..business in China especially in crucial technologies like electronics and semiconductors is heavily skewed and manipulated...to favour Chinese vendors...and the cover up rampant..Huawei has bagged a lot of contracts in Saudi...in fact for several years they were exclusive winners...but the new government of King Salman is strict on ethics..and have vowed to wipe the telecom sector clean...which happens to be the most corrupt too...three key executives of Mobily are jailed as it turned out the company never turned a profit since its foundation and heavily manipulated their balance sheet to not only pull more loans but also hike value in stock market artificially...their share trading is now suspended...

Similarly the Metro Makkah project was heavily under quoted..at 600Million...the true cost to Chinese turn out to be twice that..which was quietly subsidized by Chinese govt in the name of strategic advantage..

Yes yes, western countries is hope for Pakistan while evil China will exploit Pakistan only. Western countries has all the while trying to make Pakistan into a top 10 economies. It's Pakistan fault that it didn't turn into reality until now.

We all know where your agenda is. :enjoy:

we all saw how you exploited sri lanka with hambuntota [long name] port

same sales pitch.... "oooh yer gonna make money out of yer ever orifice"....gives loans..has chinese ppl build it...now its empty......sri lanka cannot pay back....so the chinese took over the port for 99 years and evicted everyone there......

Yeah we see your amazing work in africa...LOLZ ...yeah economy

by all means take over pakistan......only hope anywayz to control extremism anyways.....will work for us.

its not about RMB depreciation its more to do with Chinese subsidies to industries for the sake of keeping employment up..which creates a massive circular debt..plus under cost dumping in export markets...
Wait for a year and see the impact on Pak local market.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom