What's new

China tightens Great Firewall by declaring unauthorised VPN services illegal

yah, you think this is a Pakistan Defense forum? :omghaha:

Vietnamese Communist Government has nothing to do with me. I don't even know what you are talking about TV dramas and films from China. I don't even know how you got those silly ideas from. But you are probably assuming that I'm like the rest of the Vietnamese and Chinese on here. hahahaha

But worst\ for you is that your government is making it illegal to use VPN to surf outside of the .CN domain. At least that is what I'm assuming. Unless some of you know the answer.
I forgive your ignorance:drag::drag:

VCP will keep you in check because of abject hatred toward Communism. VCP put Arbitration supporting fanatics behind bars; just imagine what they would think of you.

Your Party Chief was recently in Beijing; he must have been briefed.

The country you hate is an extension of the Confucius sphere even if you may have lost the contact. The problem is you are a minority. VCP still rules; and will rule a thousand years, creating a Mekong River Super Region along with China and other neighbors.

They will build lots of great internet walls, great bridges, great highways, and great HSRs.

I don't care? lol! why do you keep thinking that I care? You should be more worried about yourself using VPN to get on PDF.

You still didn't answer my question. Are you using a VPN?

Fyi, asking a question is not being ignorant. LOL, I don't know where you learn your education from but you might want to go to a different school. :toast_sign:

I don't care? lol! why do you keep thinking that I care?

If you do not care, you are masochist.

Fyi, asking a question is not being ignorant. LOL, I don't know where you learn your education from but you might want to go to a different school.

I am not ignorant, either:

You are not scared of VCP keeping track on you?

Are you permanent citizen of Canada?

Or, do you plan to return to Vietnam?

If you do not care, you are masochist. Nope, I'm a Machoman

Communist are scared of me.

I am not ignorant, either: Good

You are not scared of VCP keeping track on you? No

Are you permanent citizen of Canada? No

Or, do you plan to return to Vietnam? No

visit PDF,no need VPN:omghaha::omghaha:

So you browse PDF illegally.

Chinese Communist Party is garbage. Same with the VCP crap.

You are either not a Vietnamese. Or, you are an exile from the South, which was soundly defeated by the Communist forces.

Communism is an ideal that is almost religion-like but, unlike religions, it is based on science. You cannot hate science, not possible, but you can choose to remain ignorant of it.

Please overcome the great wall inside your brain.

Or, Anonymous will hate you.

Last edited:
You are either not a Vietnamese. Or, you are an exile from the South, which was soundly defeated by the Communist forces.

Communism is an ideal that is almost religion-like but, unlike religions, it is based on science. You cannot hate science, not possible, but only remain ignorant of it.

Anonymous hates you.
Ignore him, he has been provoked by me.:D

Every wall is bound to break but the only thing that is unbreakable is the walls of Jericho.....!

Chinese VPN's are only good for china , they don't work in iran

Communism is an ideal that is almost religion-like but, unlike religions, it is based on science. You cannot hate science, not possible, but you can choose to remain ignorant of it.

Or, Anonymous will hate you.

LOL! It doesn't matter what I am and who i am. But if you are the type of people that want to be controlled and manipulated by someone else. Then that's your choice. OK?

I'm Pro-Democracy and Anti-Communism. Democracy doesn't take away all of my freedom. Enjoy your Communism though if you think that its science and religion. In my opinion, Communism is like a bunch of Dictators operating in the same room controlling your every day life because they are afraid of losing all those power and corrupted money they took from you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom