What's new

China threatens Modi over South China Sea

There is a saying in punjabi '' Sada kutta kutta, ty twada Kutta TOMMY" ... if news is against india it must be twisted.. but about Pakistan every negative news is 100% correct.. even if u have a little or no proof .. your government will never allow people to people exchange..& About permanent solution ..there is one.. Just give referendum to both sides of kashmiri's to decide there fate..
lol Referendum!? If would happen would've happened long time ago...Only solution I see possible is making loc international border...even that is hard!!

lol Referendum!? If would happen would've happened long time ago...Only solution I see possible is making loc international border...even that is hard!!

Why not?

future Super power India want to play with dragons tail in its backyard lets see whose going to win dragon or elephant :-)

So you mean will of the people doesn't matter? :confused:

Disputes are not settled by the will of the people, but legality of the matter!

For all you know, 'will' of the people can be manipulated - threats, lure, promise of the Ummah, ethnic cleansing, or heck even good/bad governance!

future Super power India want to play with dragons tail in its backyard lets see whose going to win dragon or elephant :-)

Okay, if they can't throw us out of the SCS, we win, right? :)

Disputes are not settled by the will of the people, but legality of the matter!

For all you know, 'will' of the people can be manipulated - threats, lure, promise of the Ummah, ethnic cleansing, or heck even good/bad governance!
Ok then gives us Junagarh.
And declare Hyderabad as Independent state. Then your claim on AJK and GB will be considerable.

You should raise that in the relevant thread or take it up with your elected representatives.
I am not raising anything.
Just answering your logic of "Whole Kashmir is India"
Its always will of the people that matters. Not some paperwork claims. Legality of territories change over time. Infact just 150 years ago your great grand father and my great grandfather were struggling against the british together and their was no hindu-Muslim divide.
people of Juna Garh are now indians and are happy with it. So i am happy for them and pray for their well being. So are Hyderabadis no matyer the annexation of these states was illegal at that time.
But Kashmir IS a problem. And will of kashmiris cannot be ignored over will of some unpopular maharaja.
And i speak about both kaahmirs our and yours.
It is NOT birth right of india. neither of Pakistan.
Its the will of kashmiris. And i bet it please come visit GB and AJK or atleast talk to Kashmiris is Pakistan and is their even 1% of kashmiris who want to be part of India?
And then ask on your side as well and compare. No need to argue with me mate. I am not that typical Indianophobe.
Its a genuine problem which indians in their arrogance of power totally ignore.
But time never remains same. Tides turned for Pakistan in East Pakistan as our leaders showed same behavior that east Pakistan is our birth right and bla bla. And same will happen to kashmir. Only in this case west bengalis denouned east muslim bengalis and dhaka remained seperate from kalkutta.
But People of Rawlakot and Muzaffarabad love there kinmates in Srinagar.

Back
Top Bottom