What's new

CHINA : THE KING OF AIR-TO-AIR MISSILE IN EASTERN WORLD, THAT WILL DESTROY ANY ENEMY AIRFORCE EASILY

So according to your logic: if I can't show means China missile can't shoot down F-16?

LOL. Get a head checked :laugh:
Do some Google search. Even Russian one also only can hit low latitude targets in real combat at abt 25 km. Let alone stupid, fake Cn missile which never shoot down any F 16 at 50km.

Google trans
------

For example, the Vympel R-77 missile has a range of 100 km. But this range is only available when it attacks the target at high coordinates. With low-latitude targets, the range is greatly reduced, usually from 75% - 80% to 20-25 km. The effective range of the missile is also known as a "no escape zone"

Do some Google search. Even Russian one also only can hit low latitude targets in real combat at abt 25 km. Let alone stupid, fake Cn missile which never shoot down any F 16 at 50km.

Google trans
------

For example, the Vympel R-77 missile has a range of 100 km. But this range is only available when it attacks the target at high coordinates. With low-latitude targets, the range is greatly reduced, usually from 75% - 80% to 20-25 km. The effective range of the missile is also known as a "no escape zone"

Where the statement that all russian missile can only hit low latitude target?

Where the statement that all russian missile can only hit low latitude target?
r u a real Indonesian ?? Why don't u focus on ID issues instead ??

ID can't even make 5G phone, AI camera to sell to EU-US now, so stop talking nonsense abt fake missile

So according to your logic: if I can't show means China missile can't shoot down F-16?

LOL. Get a head checked :laugh:
Hey ignore him, he's out of his brains.
If we apply his knowledge the meteor missile from the West is also useless unless some country shows it shoot down a plane.
Its better not to waste time here.

Hey ignore him, he's out of his brains.
If we apply his knowledge the meteor missile from the West is also useless unless some country shows it shoot down a plane.
Its better not to waste time here.
Thermo nukes useless as only used in controlled tests and never shown to blow up a city. :enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

The AIM-260 will be THE worlds premiere air to air missile and operational capability on US stealth fighters is within 2 years. US fighters will see first, shoot first. US dominance in the air domain will remain intact.

Totally agreed my friend..... USA was, is and will always remain a leader of military arena...... nothing bothers a leader.....

My stomach still hurts from the lolz and lmaoz at your giga hertz explanation. I can’t take anymore... 😭

Laughing due to own stupidity and ignorance is very common :)

If you understand the basic physics, Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency), hence 1 hertz difference mean 1 occurence difference hence 2 different frequency ;)

Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time.[1] It is also referred to as temporal frequency, which emphasizes the contrast to spatial frequency and angular frequency. Frequency is measured in units of hertz (Hz) which is equal to one occurrence of a repeating event per second.

If I think you are a true think thank analyst i would be laughing till my stomach hurts seeing your ignorance like that, but I know your level hence I dont wonder ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom