What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

There are very few totalitarian regimes remaining on earth. Some of them include Sudan, the Congo, North Korea, India and the United States. Totalitarian regimes are often characterized by extreme militarism, worship of military force, a poorly educated populace, high income inequality and industrial decline.

North Korea is the exception here. It has a highly educated populace.

Oh gosh! You are so blind and arrogant.

Is that how the Chinese legal system works, that unverifiable 'stuff' can be taken seriously as evidences?

There is no need for me to discuss this with someone who has no genuine good interest in China. I will discuss things with you properly when you learn to accept America's fair share of bad press and wrong doings.

No different than how many other countries screwed up with their foreign policies.
China never made a mistake with foreign policy?

I can say without a shadow of doubt that America is the worst when it comes to screwing up its foreign policies.
The amount of war and how frequent they go into war with puny countries show how bad they really are. Bad reasons for war, poor results and hardly ever achieving its objectives. Heck they even train and support insurgencies only to spend time fighting with them. How bad can they get?
Now they are trying to show how they care about human right? I mean, common, are they for real??

guantanamo_bay.jpg

guantanamo_bay.jpg

210509top3.jpg

american-torture.jpg

detainees-cuffed-with-panties-.jpg

220409torture.jpg

AbuGhraib_MudChrist.jpg

torture1.JPG

Guantanamo must be is a fake too!

America has no credibility left. They can save their crocodile tears and rubbish. No one will listen or care about what they say - End of.

How does this prove that Osama bin Laden is a CIA agent?

"Not worth my time."

^^^ come on- you know your prisons are 500% worse if only we had a picture... now where can I find on...

THIS IS FOR BEING LATE ON A LOAN>>>
china-mans-arm-chain.jpg

Zhang Chuanqiu, a 27-year-old Chinese man, is hoping to save his hands after he was shackled so tightly in an illegal prison in Hunan that his flesh grew over the chains.....Chuanqiu was imprisoned after a falling out over a loan he was using to build his house

the jokers in Chinese govt said a man who died in prison ( they have lots of prison unexplained deaths ) died BECAUSE he was playing Hide and seek! - could they not be more creative in their lies? :rofl:

HONG KONG - Prisoner Li Qiaoming's death was the first in Chinese penal history ever attributed to a game of hide-and-seek. Given the public protests it sparked and the official calls for prison reform prompted by those protests, it will hopefully be the last.

The death of 24-year-old Li last month in southwestern Yunnan province was just one of the countless fatalities that occur every year behind the security cloak of China's notorious prison

^^^ come on- you know your prisons are 500% worse if only we had a picture... now where can I find on...

THIS IS FOR BEING LATE ON A LOAN>>>
china-mans-arm-chain.jpg

the jokers in Chinese govt said a man who died in prison ( they have lots of prison unexplained deaths ) died BECAUSE he was playing Hide and seek! - could they not be more creative in their lies? :rofl:

Connect me about your picture, then I will tell you what it is. West is no shame to fabricate information, and so need more to identify.

Another news, even if the Chinese public knows it, and criminals were punished by law. You need me to point out that the case of the United States to human rights violations in the prison.

云南省公安厅纪委书记、新闻发言人杨建萍在发布会上对李荞明的家属表示“最深切的歉意”。公安机关表示:目前已对相关责任人进行处理———

对晋宁县公安局局长达琪明予以行政记大过处分;对晋宁县公安局分管看守所工作的副局长闫国栋予以行政记大过处分,并免去晋宁县公安局副局长职务;对负有直接领导责任的晋宁县看守所所长余成江予以行政撤职处分;对晋宁县看守所分管管教工作的副所长蒋瑛予以行政撤职处分;对负有直接责任的晋宁县看守所民警李东明(负责管理李荞明所在监室)予以辞退处理。

同时,根据检察机关查明通报公安机关的情况,对案件进展中发现的渎职线索一查到底。此外,晋宁县检察院驻所检察室存在监督不到位的问题,决定免去该室主任赵泽云的职务。

ÔÆÄÏʡίÑûÇëÍøÓѵ÷²é¶ãèèʼþ_ÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ_ÌÚѶÍø

ÔÆÄϽúÄþÏع«°²¸±¾Ö³¤Òò¶ãèèʼþ±»ÃâÖ°_¸÷µØÐÂÎÅ_ÐÂÎÅ_ÌÚѶÍø

It is not that, pretty sure we can find many more from India and America too. Bottom line is - Do not throw stone in glass houses.
Talks coming from one who laks credibility means nothing. Common sense really. Besides, there is nothing anything can do about it. Just like how America ignores public opinion on Guantanamo :meeting:

Zhang Chuanqiu, Chain Skin Victim, Pleads For Help
Chuanqiu was imprisoned after a falling out over a loan he was using to build his house. He was chained in a cowshed in 2005, says BuzzFeed.

Cowshed? If it is official, it does not cowshed, the prison is a better place. If that is the Cowshed, then it is a private criminal law, but I do not find the news in China.

云南省公安厅纪委书记、新闻发言人杨建萍在发布会上对李荞明的家属表示“最深切的歉意”。公安机关表示:目 前已对相关责任人进行处理———

对晋宁县公安局局长达琪明予以行政记大过处分;对晋宁县公安局分管看守所工作的副局长闫国栋予以行政记大过 处分,并免去晋宁县公安局副局长职务;对负有直接领导责任的晋宁县看守所所长余成江予以行政撤职处分;对晋 宁县看守所分管管教工作的副所长蒋瑛予以行政撤职处分;对负有直接责任的晋宁县看守所民警李东明(负责管理 李荞明所在监室)予以辞退处理。

同时,根据检察机关查明通报公安机关的情况,对案件进展中发现的渎职线索一查到底。此外,晋宁县检察院驻所 检察室存在监督不到位的问题,决定免去该室主任赵泽云的职务。

To me it appears chicken scratches over ink?

Is it?

If it is some language of this world, then it should not be used here since this is an English language forum.

All have a right to know what is going on.

One should not waste bandwidth since I wonder if anyone can decipher chicken scrawl!

¡°ºþÄϾ«Éñ²¡ÄÐ×Ó¡± ¡°ÌúÁ´Èë¹Ç¡± ºþÄϾ«Éñ²¡ÄÐ×Ó±»ÇôÈýÄêÖÂÌúÁ´Èë¹Ç(ͼ)_¿ÂèÂèÂÃÓÎÐÂÎÅ

精神病男子被囚致铁链入骨_雅虎资讯

ºþÄÏÄÐ×Ó±»Çô3ÄêÖÂÌúÁ´Èë¹Ç¡¡¹Ù·½£ºÒò»¼¾«Éñ²¡ - ÖÐÂÉÍø

???????????? ???????(?)-???

Found this news really has problems and Western propaganda.

1, this man is mentally ill.

2, he was abused by the village officials and neighbors, these people should be subject to legal sanctions.

3, no so-called "Chuanqiu was imprisoned after a falling out over a loan he was using to build his house" shameless false news.

4, the news open to the public, this man has been relief.

¡°ºþÄϾ«Éñ²¡ÄÐ×Ó¡± ¡°ÌúÁ´Èë¹Ç¡± ºþÄϾ«Éñ²¡ÄÐ×Ó±»ÇôÈýÄêÖÂÌúÁ´Èë¹Ç(ͼ)_¿ÂèÂèÂÃÓÎÐÂÎÅ

精神病男åè¢«å›šè‡´é“é“¾å…¥éª¨_雅虎资讯

ºþÄÏÄÐ×Ó±»Çô3ÄêÖÂÌúÁ´Èë¹Ç¡¡¹Ù·½£ºÒò»¼¾«Éñ²¡ - ÖÐÂÉÍø

???????????? ???????(?)-???

Found this news really has problems and Western propaganda.

1, this man is mentally ill.

2, he was abused by the village officials and neighbors, these people should be subject to legal sanctions.

3, no so-called "Chuanqiu was imprisoned after a falling out over a loan he was using to build his house" shameless false news.

4, the news open to the public, this man has been relief.

Your statement and not corroborated.

Is it?

If it is some language of this world, then it should not be used here since this is an English language forum.

One should not waste bandwidth since I wonder if anyone can decipher chicken scrawl!

All officials were directly related to punishment, which is specific to those officials, my English is not so good, if you want to know, to use GOOGLE. I'm just telling you some facts so you do not need to stress response.

Look who is talking, wonder why a shameless copycat love to post Chinese words then?

A law student Ashok Kumar was allegedly tortured by the police outside Chennai. He was earlier involved in a brawl in a bus, first passengers beat him up and later at the police station, the men in khaki allegedly stripped him and ganged up against him. Hours later, the injured student attempted suicide at a hospital and is still in a coma.

Read more at: Chennai law student battles for life after police torture

Look who is talking, wonder why a shameless copycat love to post Chinese words then?

A law student Ashok Kumar was allegedly tortured by the police outside Chennai. He was earlier involved in a brawl in a bus, first passengers beat him up and later at the police station, the men in khaki allegedly stripped him and ganged up against him. Hours later, the injured student attempted suicide at a hospital and is still in a coma.

Read more at: Chennai law student battles for life after police torture

Because the Indians only have those, let them play the game and smug, as long as they want.

You know why we can see all negative news about China? Because we have FREE MEDIA. Thankfully, we have real media that reports on our own negative news. India and the US have fake free media. They spend more time criticizing other countries than focusing on their own starvation and police state. It is always the thief that cries wolf to distract the farmers!

Is it?

:lol: do slumdogs get to use google translate, or is that only the privilege of upper class politicians?

Back
Top Bottom