What's new

China Successfully Tests Satellite Able to Capture HQ Photos of US City in Less Than 1 Min

Oh, I didn't know Chinese were planning to monitor US IT infrastructure, Tech companies, Biotech and defense industry R&D from space. Heck I didn't even think about keeping tabs on Pichai, Bezos, Nedella, Zuckerburg and their companies from space.

Here, I was thinking they'd use these new satellites to monitor new highways, high speed rail, bridges, subways, first world airports, public infrastucture, defense installations, etc.

Thanks for the edification.
Chinese still operating on stolen R&D. US has bases all over the planet to watch China 😎

What the hell is that guy on about? No meaningful development since the 50s? Personal computing, Internet, software, smartphones, social media etc. Dude seems completely lost
US has been very competitive in many arenas, but has fallen behind in infrastructure for airports, mass transit etc.., but that doesn’t mean China is leading the world.

Not sure what this guy meant from the 50s, maybe he is being sarcastic. US will continue to work hard and be competitive to edge against other countries and economies. Japan has lost its global edge to China, S. Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. that is an example for the US to learn from.

What the hell is that guy on about? No meaningful development since the 50s? Personal computing, Internet, software, smartphones, social media etc. Dude seems completely lost
He is on point, you all missed what he meant. He meant the US hasn’t done any significant infrastructure development since 50s, something that would be of interest to track through a satellite.

China's high-resolution multi-mode imaging satellite put into use
Source: Xinhua

2022-01-20 16:26:01

(Xinhua) -- China's high-resolution multi-mode imaging satellite has been officially put into use, according to the China National Space Administration Thursday.
The satellite was launched on July 3, 2020 from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in north China's Shanxi Province. The summary review of its in-orbit test was completed on December 17, 2021.
The test results show that the satellite is in good condition, works well, and has the conditions for putting into use. ■

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom