What's new

China successfully launches first Mars mission

scientists may be looking for new type of metal or element in mars which is not present in earth so they develop something new to defeat their competitors,i think they might be thinking of exploring new elements and later bring them back in earth in small quantities to study and carry more research on them
I wish we all humans die soon, or this earth will die.

Congrats to China for becoming the fourth Asian country after Japan, India and UAE to have a successful launch.
Indian mission was funded by India, made in US of A.

UAE mission was funded by UAE, also made in US of A.

Japanese mission failed.

Furthermore, none of them has landed on mars. One from UEA will not land on mars either.

I'm still waiting on India to send a man to space and become the first Asian country to do so ... oh wait China did it back in 2003 lol :rofl:

Actually an Indian in 1984 was already in space. Before that a Mongolian and a Vietnamese as well. I am glad the Chinese caught up. Congrats to them.

I think all the members here can see through the extremely obvious sarcasm lol ... try better.
There is no sarcasm. China deserves full credit for its scientific achievements.

Including India‘a space mission here is like comparing a balloon to a fighter jet
I regret you feel that way.

Actually an Indian in 1984 was already in space. Before that a Mongolian and a Vietnamese as well. I am glad the Chinese caught up. Congrats to them.
Haha, China is catching up with India in space, good going.

Back
Top Bottom